Me: 31 | DH: 31
TTC #1 since 12/2015
BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Twatwaffle/Trophy Tuesday - 10/3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Twatwaffle is my cat and prego dreams!!!! I was sleeping good and dreaming vivid like usual and my cat decided she wanted loves and cuddles. She jumps up on the bed and i open my eyes to tell her to lay down and all i see is red on her head and all over my fan by my bed!!!!! Rub her head to smell whatever is on her, i surely thought it was blood, but just as soon as i smell everything goes back to normal and shes cuddled up next to me getting awesome petting. I hate being pregnant now. I still haven't stopped shaking :-( i dont want to sleep anymore now. 
  • Options
    My TW is our moronic admin assistant at my job. She put off resolving a payment issue for about 2 months and we lost a bunch of adobe stock images we'd accrued this past year because of it (also because another colleague gave me incorrect information, but I'm less angry at her because she doesn't actually suck as a human). The AA came into my cube trying to "resolve" the situation and I basically told her "it's too late, there's nothing you can do now" and then I wouldn't even look at her I was so pissed. This woman fucks EVERYTHING up and it's maddening that she still has a job.
  • Options
    mdcd44127mdcd44127 member
    edited October 2017
    @MJDsquared Meee toooo! I hate everyone I work with right now, I seriously just want to rage quit and tell them all where to go. Unfortunately there's no way DH & I could afford it, so I just send DH angry IM's all day. He says he doesn't mind, but I'm sure it gets annoying. So I guess he gets the trophy today!

@babybison Um........ nope. That's definitely not a thing. Yikes.....

@txmomma16 My boss hasn't even started looking for a temp to take over for me while I'm gone. She's got 7 weeks to find, interview & hire this person, get them all the requisite access & trainings, and then have me sit down & teach them my job. HAH!

@elvenchick92686 Oh my gosh, that sounds terrifying. One of my cats was being persistently overly-affectionate last night, too, and I was already so exhausted I almost cried. I think that kind of situation would have put me right over the top.

@leilagphillips She sounds like a nightmare. Incompetent AA's are the woooorst.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @leilagphillips I wish everyone would just do his/her job. If you can't, go do something else with your life instead of making mine more frustrating. And I am the AA, but a good one.
  • Options
    @txmomma16 ugh I feel your pain.  My TW is also a coworker, more specifically one of my assistant managers.  He had 3 tasks to complete today (and only 1 of them should have taken more than 5 minutes) and he emails me that he is overwhelmed. He hasn't even gotten to the responsibilities he's going to have to do when I am out yet and he's already overwhelmed. Mind you - he has all the reps do the majority of his work.  I'm super nervous to leave my staff behind as it is and now I really feel like I'm setting them up for disaster if one of the management team can't pull his weight. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    I guess my TW Tuesday is for myself. Been experiencing tachycardia so I'm hooked up to a holter monitor for the next 72 hours. This means NO real bath or shower until Friday evening. I get to sponge bath but that is it! Wahhh, I live for my baths!
  • Options
    @maddilatti Ugh! Girl I feel for you. I had to wear a holter monitor about a year and a half ago, and that ish is no fun. My only advice would be to be diligent about recording whatever episodes you feel, even if you're used to them or they're minor. I only wrote down big things, so when my results came back with a lot of issues, they were confused. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    TW goes to me for sleeping on the arm I got my tdap shot on yesterday. Now I can't lift it without tons of pain. Boo.
  • Options
    @maddilatti. Yes girl, been there!  The worst part for me was that showering and exercising were actually my two main triggers, and since I couldn't shower with the monitor I didn't exercise those days either (because yuck) and ended up not having any episodes with the holter monitor those 2 days!  LAME.  Hopefully you will have better luck, but if not, they do make small monitors you wear for several weeks that you can put on every morning and remove at night before bed. 
  • Options
    @txmomma16 Well, so far my 2 year old has been the only one to record an event. Smh. 

@elcd458 my events have been pretty sporadic and only while at work a few times so I'm honestly hoping for nothing. I just mentioned I had to call in to office a few weeks ago with a 138 pulse rate to my OB and she got super irritated because there was no message in my chart or anything so decided to have me wear it for 72 hrs since I only work MWF to catch two days on my work schedule. I'm already hating it though. 
  • Options
    @MJDsquared I feel you on the crankiness front. DH and I carpool to work and we are near implementing a no talking in the morning rule because I am such a terrible B.

@babybison I spent time with my MIL this weekend and virtually everything she said and did set me off.  Normally, I am ok with her, but for some reason I couldn't handle her this weekend. And cancer is a fungus... ya know I guess it is true, ya learn something new every day  ;)

My twatwaffle is a guy at work today who as I was wrapping up a call I was leading said "ke$ha ($ to depict mispronunciation of my name), you are an excellent note taker". I quickly wrapped up, hung up, and proceeded to lose my mind in the cube farm. I think I said something really terrible like "I make too much money to be recognized for taking notes!". I am a fine note taker, but I am a project manager so that is kind of a critical menial component of my job for which I absolutely do not want to be recognized.

DH gets a trophy for calling me a 'triggered snowflake' in response to this story, because it made me laugh hysterically for being true, deserved, and insincere on his part. 
    Me 30 | DH 40
    Married April 2013
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP 4/27/2017  - EDD 12/25/2017 - DD born 12/15/2017
    TTC #2 since March 2019
    BFP 7/29/2019 - EDD 4/2/2020

• Options
    I'll join you all in the "I hate everyone" group.  People are just SO stupid and my patience while pregnant is like... negative 17.  I spend all day thinking of the nasty email responses I want to send and can't.
  • Options
    The custodian at my school. Every day she says “ohhhhh look at those twins in that belly!” I finally told her to stop saying that because she was pissing me off. It came out before I realized it. Haha. My principal and dean were standing there and just looked at her like “well you have that one coming”. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The random guy on the bus who for months now keeps asking me, "still pregnant?", with an incredulous tone of voice.

Yesterday, I responded something like, "Yes, thank goodness.  I'm just 30 weeks so we're hoping to go to full term of course.  Please stop asking me that, I'm not due until December, and I'm sure I won't want you to ask that then either!"
    ___
    Due date 12/9
    I can't figure out the pregnancy countdown tickers, but I do know how to make a signature!
    #40andpregnant

As of 12/15/2017, my new hashtag is #41 and pregnant!
  • Options
    @maddilatti I cheated and took a partial bath with my holter monitor.  I made DH sit next to the bath and hold the monitor and the wires so I could semi relax.  The water wasn't high or anything, but i just needed a bath!  I hope the monitor is off now!  I remember being soooo itchy where the electrodes were placed.  
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @beary67 I was just thinking today how I would love a bath. Unfortunately I just don’t have time for one.  :'( I do good to get a 2 min shower.  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker