WTO Thursday 10/5

nimmlenimmle member
edited October 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

Rant/Rave:

CS/Q:

GTKY: **Stolen from TWW** Holidays are almost here! What's on your present wishlist for this year's holidays?

Edit: because I literally copied everything from TWW and realized the questions were different. Whoops

Re: WTO Thursday 10/5

• Options
    @nimmle - LOL'ing at the fact you copied the whole TWW post. :lol: I've done that way too many times...

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nimmle I do not envy anyone with long cycles! I hope O is just around the corner and now you can get some awesome timing! When I started at my new company we were all givin backpacks. Nothing fancy just a nice black backpack with the company logo but it is so nice for carrying around the laptop! Hope you get your wishlist item  ;)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:14/14

CD:9 maybe

WAYDTGKU:BBT,CM,OPK,HIO

Rant/Rave:Not sure what`s going on with my body because I thought I already had AF but now I`m spotting WTF.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: **Stolen from TWW** Holidays are almost here! What's on your present wishlist for this year's holidays?
    I`v been wanting a new camera.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 1 :(

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for AF TGTFA

Rant/Rave: Rant: AF showed up, what a B! Rave: It's Thursday! One day closer to the weekend.

CS/Q: Nothing to show.

GTKY: To be honest, haven't even thought about it...
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @nimmle - That bag does sound pretty cool! I hope you get it!!
    @MrsMiller8588 - I so feel you pain. I've broken down a few times in front of my DH, but it doesn't seem to bother him or maybe he's just trying to stay strong for my sake. Let's keep our chins up, and be positive! I believe in us! I love North Face jackets! They are so nice! I only have one at the moment.
    @jaylii - Welcome back! It is so hard to keep up with TB when you are so busy! That was me last we@MrsDCruz
    @Stargazer1lily That is very strange. I hope the spotting stops. What kind of camera?

• Options
    @blackhottamales I always heard remnants could be there even a day later. If I was confused ***tmi**** I smelled it. You can always talk that way. A little gross, but I am already sticking my finger up inside myself daily, so not that bad in general. 
    Also.... SHOES! I love boots

• Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited October 2017
    @MrsMiller8588 ((hugs))
    @galactickates  FX your house sells soon!  Are you staying in the same area?
    @ajsanders-2 sorry for CD1. Weekend plans?
    @Stargazer1lily sorry for the confusing cycle :(
    @jaylii hang in there, girl!  ((Hugs)). I’ve been particularly irritable lately and pop into dailies when I feel up to it. 
    @nimmle that bag looks handy!!

edit:  hit post too soon

• Options
    @jrm_14 - thankyou!  We're moving 30 minutes away which puts both DH and I closer to Portland and closer to our jobs.  I'm sorry your DH wasn't being supportive. I hate when mine is being insensitive. What did you make for dinner?  
  • Options
    @galactickates. Buddha bowls- spinach, rice, sweet potato, grilled onion, chicken, & avocado with a peanut butter lime sauce. MH tossed out the rice.  
  • Options
    Thanks for all the welcome back wishes. You ladies are awesome and make a girl feel loved! ❤️ 
  • Options
    @jrm_14 - We'll be finishing moving into our new apartment on Saturday, so that is pretty exciting. Other than that, nothing major for the weekend.
  • Options
    @offtoneverland We started testing with my OB and DHs sperm count came back way low. Like so low that IUI has been taken off the table unless we can get it up and my Dr has already mentioned IVF to us. DH has an appointment with a urologist October 27th. It's possible (but from my googling and lurking unlikely) that there will be something he can do to raise the count and at least let IUI be an option. All of my tests have come back normal. So yes we are pretty sure that is the reason we aren't KU. Thus my guilt in being sad and breaking down around him. It sucks. Like I know it's not his fault and I wouldn't change being with him for the world it's just hard. I would honestly rather it be me. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 Thank you so much for explaining! I didn't realize he had previously been tested, but I'm still fairly new here so I must have missed it. I just remember that he missed an appointment a while ago, so I didn't have the full story. I really hope that you guys can get some good answers at his appointment. Man, I bet you are so anxious for October 27th! I don't have personal experience with it, but can totally understand you feeling guilty for breaking down around him. I'm sure it's so hard for him to know that it's his "fault" (using that word loosely since I can't think of a better one). FX so hard for you guys that you find a way forward at the next appointment.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    Thanks @offtoneverland I'm not sure how much I shared in the dailies - I kinda took a step back for awhile. But since I am having a tough time right now I could use all the support so I think the dailies is the best place for me :) 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @offtoneverland i had never head of Instant Pot, i googled it and it looks so cool.  If MH hadn't banned me from purchasing additional kitchen appliances i would definitely put that on my list too!
  • Options
    @blackhottamales - my DH banned me from kitchen appliances until we move.  Our kitchen is so small, no storage.  But I found the loophole when we got married = registry. I put the instapot on our wedding registry and got it!  I haven't used it yet,   but I'm planning on breaking it out in the new house. @offtoneverland if you get one - pinterest has a gazillion recipes. I've already pinned a ton.  

• Options
    @galactickates @blackhottamales @ajsanders-2 Not sure yet I`ve normally gone with fuji but I think I want to try a different brand.
  • Options
    mygoodlucycatmygoodlucycat member
    edited October 2017
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: HIO EOD, PIOS (ovulation), temping. 

Rant/Rave: Getting burned out. I need a day off. I'm on call. I sound like a broken record. I'm just tired and stressed. 

CS/Q:

I want a robot that will sweep my floors. 

Also, I just realized I have no idea how to do a spoiler, so I'm sorry, I'll try to figure it out. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Stuff.

R/R: Got a positive OPK yesterday, so I’m guessing I’ll O today or tomorrow. We always joke that DH scheduling a game night with his friends makes my body decide to ovulate (because our first few cycles I always turned an OPK the night he was off playing Magic) and sure enough, he played D&D on Tuesday and now I seem to be ovulating a little earlier than usual! I don’t know how my ovaries know...

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: My answer is going to be less responsible and grown-up than most of yours...I want the Mario game for the Nintendo Switch! And also a bunch of board games.
  • Options
    @Augusta108 Love your GTKY! I don't have a Switch yet so perhaps I'll ask for one for Christmas. :)
    @mygoodlucycat You should ask for a roomba!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @Augusta108 It's so hard to stay optimistic. Remind me - have you or YH started any initial testing yet? Hugs to you friend!

@mygoodlucycat  and @offtoneverland  I want a roomba!! Do they work on hard floors? Or maybe I should ask for someone to pay for a house cleaner to come every month for a year. 

@jrm_14 and @ajsanders-2  I'm sorry to hear you are both also having a hard time right now.  It sucks doesn't it? I just have to tell myself it will all be worth it eventually.

Who wants to come over and drink a bottle of wine and rant about our SOs and TTC? ;)  

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 yes they do girl! Also I hear you on the crying and pleading LOL 
    @ajsanders-2 Sorry about AF. Sucks. 

• Options
    @mygoodlucycat & @MrsMiller8588 I might drink some wine tonight while organizing stuff in my new apartment! 
  • Options
    @ajsanders-2 wahhhhh I want wine and I can't because I'm on call boooooooooooooooooo. 
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588, I have an OBGYN appointment on Tuesday to see if we can get the ball rolling on at least some initial testing. I’m switching doctors after a bad experience at my last annual exam, so I’m nervous for a number of reasons! I also had to break it to DH last night that he won’t just be cheering me on from the sidelines while I undergo tests, he’s going to be an integral part of it all too...I think he thought they’d test every possible thing it could be on my side of things before they’d move on to him!
  • Options
    @Augusta108 Im glad you are getting the ball rolling. I hope this new Dr is awesome! I've actually seen a lot of doctors want to start the testing with the SA because it's the easiest and least invasive test. That first appointment is definitely nerve wrecking (especially with a new Dr) but it does feel good to be taking a step forward! My initial appointment was very overwhelming, but I felt very prepared after lurking the If thread here. I also was glad my Dr seemed thorough with going over everything with me and what to expect. I hope you also have a good experience!! Feel free to PM me if you need to rant before or after or ask any questions about what I did for our testing. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 (benched last month)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, charting, CM

Rant/Rave:  Rant:  Went away for the weekend (which was so fun) and then had to travel for work this week.  At work for two days and then leave for a conference early Sunday morning.  I do enjoy traveling but I need some crash time at home that doesn't involve unpacking, laundry, and repacking! Rave:  Got the cast off my broken wrist and have a removable velcro splint now.  It's more sore today with but as long as I take care of it for a couple more weeks, it'll be healed.  And back on the TTC train!

CS/Q:  Thinking about trying OPKs this cycle.  Any preferred brands or tips for when/how to use them?  I don't usually O (at least form what I can tell with CM) until day 18-20.

GTKY: **Stolen from TWW** Holidays are almost here! What's on your present wishlist for this year's holidays?  I really want a nice leather handbag in a rich wintery color like burgundy, navy, or hunter green.  DH and I have a whole list of things we want for our new house, but those are not as fun, like a snowblower!
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 Just popping in to give you internet *hugs*. So sorry for CD1. You shouldn’t feel guilty for your feelings or showing them in front of YH. Especially since you’re not blaming him, just frustrated with the situation. I hope you’ve been extra kind to yourself today. I’ll happily drink wine with you and w(h)ine about SOs. *hugs again*
  • Options
    @quiltandknit So nice to see you again! I missed hearing from you. :) Pandemic is so much fun. I love it! So glad the cast is off and you're no longer benched. Woo hoo! Hope the rest of your travels for work go well and you get some time to relax at home soon. I think most people here use the cheap OPKs from Amazon (wondfo or easy@home). Start taking them several days before you suspect you'll O and wait for the line to get as dark as, or darker than, the control line. I tested once a day until the line started getting pretty dark, then switched to twice a day. Some people with a short LH surge might have to test more often than that to catch it. I used them last month and thought it was pretty fun (sounds weird, I know, but the science nerd in me loved seeing it)! 

*TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4