May 2018 Moms

The best of the worst MIL stories

2»

Re: The best of the worst MIL stories

• roomsu said:
    @sourapplemartini wow! Just wow!!
    Yea, for a while, that’s all I could think. While also smh
  • I’m going to make the assumption that this was for me. Lol. I do still live far away. I only tolerate her and don’t interact unless I absolutely have to. Hubby knows how I feel about her so he doesn’t push the issue. I’ve been down here for 3 years and have only seen her a handful of times. We want to move back up to be around friends and family but I won’t if she’s still up there (they were supposed to move to FL)
    Kendrajos said:
    @sourapplemartini wow I hope you still live a good distance from that crazy! Does she still bother you? Good for you getting away! 

• Loading the player...
  • Poppy0419 said:
    @sourapplemartini  uhhh you win. You just. Idk. Win. 
    Lol. Uhhh, thanks? Lol
  • my mother in law had a seizure 7 months ago and has acted like a complete psycho ever since. It's true she almost died and went into cardiac arrest and had to be given CPR and it was an awful situation. But she is medicated now and still has major anxiety about the incident. She wants her son (my husbands brother ) to move in with her in case it happens again but he can't because her house is too far from his work. She whines everyday about living alone and hints about moving in with us. Well last month I gave in and invited her to live with us and she wanted to bring her three cats. I told her they could live outside but not inside our brand new house. She got mad about the situation and said it was too dangerous for her cats to live outside and decided not to move in with us. Ok so fine. Now here we are a month later and she has decided to move into a camper with her ex boyfriend who used to beat her and is an alcoholic because she has "nowhere else to go " . The whole situation just infuriates me because now I'm going to have to deal with her and her boyfriends fighting all the time now.
  • @sourapple1784 yes! So sorry!  My brain has already flown away. The martini bit was too much of a draw. Fat fingers on a tiny phone don't help!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers