June 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 10/3

If your due date is 5/29, 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/29 and 7/3- your "ticker" changes today! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: What (if any) Fall activities are you looking forward to?

me 35/ DH 39
married 8/22/2015
BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 10/3

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 

5 weeks- The size of an apple seed

2. How are you feeling? 

Mostly normal.  I get nauseous from time to time, but not consistent.  I do need to pee all the time.

10/26 is my initial appointment- so far away :(

Nope

We go to an orchard every year to pick pumpkins, eat bad for you food, get pies, feed animals, chuck apples.  This is the first year we will have DD- so I'm excited to see her reaction. 

me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

4 weeks 4 days - pregnancy app says poppy seed still

2. How are you feeling?
    Hungry lol 

Seeing my gp today to tell her and likely set up blood work

M - my husband if you missed my previous post - is a sweetheart. He's trying to do a lot, but he's also being so skeptical {"realistic" as he calls it} and yes I get I'm really earlier, but still ... maybe it's a first time dad thing?

Other than heartbeat likely this month? Probably baking. I make a really good pumpkin pie and I'm gonna try to make a crust.
    {heartbeat excitement so we can tell more people - I'm horrible with secrets lol}

• Loading the player...
  •  @misskittydanger welcome to the board! if you're 4wks4days, your ticker change day will be Friday (when you turn 5 wks). someone, or you if you're an early bird, can post this on Friday. I know it can be confusing at first.  :)
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • BurlapandLaceBurlapandLace member
    edited October 2017

Yay! The ticker changes are starting!! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 4 weeks today ~ poppy seed 

2. How are you feeling? Woke up in the middle of the night to get up and deal with DS and then of course I had to pee. I noticed at that point i felt a little queasy. Figured it was just because I jumped up too quickly and it was 4am. But I am still feeling a bit queasy this morning. Part of me is like "yay! symptoms!". But then part of me is prepping for the MS to be bad again. And if this is the start of my MS, it is hitting a whole two weeks earlier than it did with DS.

3. Any appointments coming up? I'm not sure. I had told myself I would call the doctor this upcoming Monday to get the ball rolling with in office pregnancy confirmation and betas. But I'm thinking maybe I will call Friday? I'm not sure yet. *TW CP Mentioned* I at least want to get passed my loss point from my CP last cycle before I call her. That would be Thursday. So maybe I will call on Friday. We will see. *END TW* 

4. Rants, raves, questions? I have been having guilt lately (for a couple/few months) because DS has gotten really good at playing by himself in his playroom. For the majority of his life, he would spazz out when I left him alone to do his own thing. Now that he is cool with doing his own thing a lot of the day, I am like YES! Don't bother him. Enjoy some "you" time. But I have also been having major guilt thinking I am not spending enough quality time with him. I am worried about how I am going to balance that better, while also dealing with the exhaustion and MS of the first trimester. 

5. GTKY: What (if any) Fall activities are you looking forward to? I'm excited to go to the pumpkin patch with DS - they have animals and tractor rides and all kinds of cool stuff and I can't wait to see him experience it at this age. 

• sabby2sabby2 member
    edited October 2017

1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 3 weeks, about the size of a poppy seed

2. How are you feeling? Mostly fine, had some nausea this morning which seems early

3. Any appointments coming up? waiting to schedule until a little more positive pregnancy test

4. Rants, raves, questions? um, not really? I'm boring.

5. GTKY: What (if any) Fall activities are you looking forward to? apple orchard and pumpkin patches with dd!  Fall is my favorite season!!!

We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5 weeks - apple seed

2. How are you feeling? 

Mooooody! I feel so sorry for DH & DD at this point  :( other than that, slight nausea here & there. Sensitive nipples. Hungry all the time but I'm never hungry for anything in particular. All. The. Bloat.

Another round of betas next week, and if those look good I have an ultrasound in 3 weeks 

This is probably super normal, but MAN, everyone is starting to notice the bloat! My grandma pointed it out yesterday and said "look! She's showing! *heart eyes*" and I was like, no grandma, just pizza. I feel like the bloating gets more intense with each pregnancy I've had. 

DD & I went pumpkin picking today and I had been dreaming about doing that with her since she was born!

• @bkrahn :s the bloat! I've noticed this wk that my usual roomier jeans are not so roomie anymore. I was like wtf already?!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby