June 2018 Moms

Upcoming Appointments 10/2 Edition

edited October 2017 in June 2018 Moms
Have any appointments this week? 

Just a couple blood draws for us this week. 

What have you got coming up? 

Re: Upcoming Appointments 10/2 Edition

• doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited October 2017
    none preg related for me. Going to see a doctor about my wrist tomorrow tho! :)
  • Nothing this week. I’ve decided I’m not calling my doctor until next Monday (a week from today) to get the ball rolling with their confirmation of pregnancy and betas. Partly because my PGAL brain says to wait and partly becaue I really didn’t like my last encounter with her, so I’m not super jazzed about seeing her again. Definitely don’t want to see her for “no reason” again 
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have my first appt until 11/7- I'll be 10.5 weeks and it seems forever away right now!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited October 2017
    @BurlapandLace I certainly hope she didn't dare to use the phrase "no reason"  :(   
    I would have totally waited for a bit, but my progesterone was low last go-round so I want to make sure I get on a supplement asap if I need to. Not looking forward to all the blood draws. SEVEN vials today. I don't even know what they're looking for with that many. 
  • I have a phone appointment on Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure it's just to set up my next appointment towards the end of October.  I still have a long list of questions to ask on Wednesday though

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm going on Wednesday. I had some complications throughout last time so I want to make sure they're on it and we're prepared.

DD: 09/16/14 @ 37 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 09/29 @ 11 DPO | EDD: 06/11/18
    Betas: 10/04 - 235 | 10/10 - 2,975 | 10/13 - 8,150 | 10/16 - 21,987

• I saw my Dr last week and then had to go to hospital for a rhogam shot as I had been spotting and have neg blood type (happened with my pregnancy for DS too)
    Today I followed up with dr regarding my hug blood levels last week. 
    Otherwise, waiting to hear back from midwife office regarding registration with them 
  • I have an ultrasound tomorrow! I'm not exactly excited cause there won't be much to see yet at 5wks+5. But I ammmm ridiculously nervous. Praying they don't see an empty sac or something. So I'm hoping if it looks ok, I'll get to go back in about 2 wks for another.

then I have a second apt with my OB on wed.

she's being really on top of things this pregnancy, which I'm grateful for. 
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • My first appointment is on 10/23 at almost 8 weeks along. I hate the wait until the first appointment! 
  • Thursday! It's probably just blood work or something though. 
  • I had my first HCG draw yesterday and another one on Wed.  Will have a viability US next week and my first official apt at 7.5 weeks on OCT 25th
  • I had my first blood draw today - quants. I am anxiously awaiting results tomorrow.

TW Loss Mentioned: after the early loss last month, I am really nervous to get the results tomorrow. TW end. 

We we will make first appt after the blood test confirmation.
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker