October 2015 Moms
Options

2 Years Old- Brag Thread

MrsN092714MrsN092714 member
edited September 2017 in October 2015 Moms
As we approach second birthdays let's here some stats on your toddlers!  Height, weight, teeth.  What are some of the things they can do that makes you proud? 
(Kids all hit milestones at different times, this thread isn't made to make anyone feel bad, just as a place to share the excitement of what your baby is capable of!)
Married:09/27/14 
Baby N-Born:10/29/15
Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

Re: 2 Years Old- Brag Thread

• Options
    I can hardly believe that our Oct babies are already approaching 2 years old! Time has gone so fast. Aiden is small, has very thin hair, and was not talking much so he still seemed like a baby until the last two months. Now, he looks much more like a toddler and it is hitting me that my baby is gone
  • Options
    Only 2.5 weeks until my boy is 2!  I can't believe how fast the time flies.  He is 3 ft tall, is working on his 2 year old molars.  He can count to 12 with no mistakes and can sing the whole alphabet (one proud mama!)  His vocabulary grows by the day.  He is an amazing and loving big brother to his little bro, who will be 3 months 2 days before his second birthday.  T loves to be outside and helping his daddy in the garage.  He is a picky eater and survives on toast, vanilla Greek yogurt, frozen cherries and blueberries, bananas and will occasionally eat some peppers and cucumbers.  The only meat I can get him to eat is pepperoni and he will wolf doen a cheeseburger, as long as it's not his.  I blend a lot of fruit and veggies and freeze them as popsicles.  He will eat almost anything in popsicle form!  (Any tips for picky eaters appreciated!)

These 2 years have flown by.  This boy is such a bright light in my life.  He can bring a smile to my face in the hardest of times, gives the best hugs and kisses and knows just when to turn the crazy off and the sweet on to keep me from going totally insane.  Slow down time... 
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is 2 today! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! He had his 2 year check up today and got a clean bill of health! He's working on his 2 year molars, is only 25 lbs and 2 ft 9 so he's just a lil guy but he's in the 94% for his big ol noggin! He says lots of words(including mommies favorites expletives..oops) He's starting to really sing along to his favorite theme songs and the ABCs etc and it makes me beam w/joy! The tantrums are real but watching him grow and learn at this age has been a blast! He's developed such a fun personality. We call him "The Mayor" because he has to wave and say goodbye to everyone we encounter at a restaurant or store! He's also super picky...pancakes, grilled cheese, hot dogs, waffles, chicken strips, pizza and spaghetti are about the only main courses he'll eat...its a struggle..I was making smoothies with spinach/greek yogurt/fruit for a while and he loved those but I've slacked off sadly. Elmo is his homeboy currently and he's going to be a Farmer for Halloween because he also loves "tows" (cows) and tractors!