April 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms - week of 9/25

What symptoms are getting your goat this week? 

Re: Symptoms - week of 9/25

• Options
    Thanks for starting this and I hope you are feeling well this week, @allowachick

Ear popping! It’s driving me bat shit crazy. I have to pop my ears several times a minute, and can hear myself breathing and talking in my head (if that makes sense?!)

I have also had some pretty crazy headaches and get dizzy when I stand. Yuck!
  • Options
    +1 to still in the headache club and I want out!!!!

Getting some slight RLP and occasionally my tailbone/muscles back there feel off/pulled randomly and then it will go away
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    +1 to headaches. Today a hot shower helped. I also took Tylenol afterwards, not sure how effective it is

+1 to round ligament pain most often when I twist my abdomen in some manner
  • Options
    +1 to headaches and RLP - usually when standing from a sitting position.
    Driving has been getting more uncomfortable - I get an ache up under my ribs.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @ekendall09 I have the same thing!! I got up off the floor the other day and I felt like I strained something along my tailbone and it was super painful! This has happened to me before when I was doing lunges and my legs got tired... I think my muscles get wobbly and strained or something. I feel like I am falling apart. 

For those of you suffering from headaches, I was able to get a prenatal massage last night (I was convinced that my headaches were tension related). I woke up this morning feeling so much better and headache free. I am not sure whether it will last or not but it was totally worth it. Maybe something to try if you are in the second tri?
  • Options
    Another RLP here.  Almost nightly when flip flopping in bed.  

Been spotting for 3 weeks.  So that's been fun.  

I have to take pepcid every 12 hours to help with the acid reflux.

And, of course, who could forget old faithfuls- nausea and fatigue.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have had occasional blurry vision lately. I also feel much warmer than I usually do. Usually I am cold all the time.
  • Options
    Ugh the headaches, don't remember them from last time. It's not too terrible but just more annoying. I'm trying to drink more water since i had a fainting spell yesterday. 
  • Options
    My symptoma haven't changed - constipation, major gas, back pain, some headaches and intense RLP. 

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Options
    Occasional RLP and also back pain. I had awful back pain with #1 and seems I get it for #2 as well. It gets go the point that I can't put weight on my right leg without my lower back feeling like it's going to snap. 
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I didn't know where else to put this, hoping TTMs + will chime in. I've already read that STMs and beyond could feel Baby movement sooner. With DD I didn't feel it until 24w thanks to an anterior placenta. I'm only 11w5d and I swear I felt one tiny little movement while I was sitting still in my car this morning. It was right at the right spot and it was the unmistakable little 'flick.' A google search led me to other message board posts with the same question. I definitely don't feel like it was gas but could it actually be quickening? Or am I a crazy person?  :o

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Options
    @Mattel I swear I did the other night too and even during the u/s as she was pushing against me to get the measurements.  I'm not 100% either way but imagine i'll notice it sooner than last time.  I saw/felt my first flicker last time around 17/18 weeks.  I'm hoping for consistency around 15+ this time, its my favorite part of pregnancy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Mattel I have been unsure myself for the past week if I feel movement.  Since the early stages feel exactly like gas, I have been kind of hesitant to commit to saying it's the baby.  However, that being said, this is either the gassiest week of my life, or I'm feeling movement at 11-12 weeks :).

I will note that I felt movement with my daughter extremely early, at 14 weeks.  I knew it wasn't gas with her because she would tap back when I tapped my stomach (territorial little thing!).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Bloody stuffy nose, headaches all day everyday, nausea, throwing up, hips hurt. I feel like im 30 weeks pregnant and im only almost 13!
  • Options
    Nausea getting worse...  called in sick to work for the first time my whole pregnancy (almost 11 weeks).  I’ve hit a new low.
  • Options
    The bloat this week is no joke.  My stomach looks malnourished and distended.  I skipped the bump pics this week because there's no point haha.

I've luckily avoided the headaches this week, but they've been bad previously.  Last week I had one that I was sure was a migraine.  Took tylenol which only made me sick and I ended up having to go home from work. It lasted for 2 days. So miserable. This may be TMI and I'll keep it simple, but after trying stretching, massages, sleep, water...whatever I could do, I went for the big O and I swear to God it went away.  Just throwing that out there lol. 
    Pregnancy Ticker