Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

The dreadful TWW

this is my first time here & just trying to get some insight to what I'm feeling. I've googled till I can't google no more & cant seem to find anything like it. So here goes. We have been trying to conceive for 3 years with zero success. But this month just seems different. Last day of my period this month was the 4th. The 16th I had orangish redish spotting (no sex prior to that & ive also read that could mean ovulation). On the 20th I went pee & wiped & there was hints of pink on the tp (tmi sorry) happened again on 21, 22, 23,& 27. I have had slight cramping but nothing major (I have very bad period cramps). My boobs & nipples are very sore & having to pee more frequently. I have took a couple test & 1 looked like a very faint positive & couple more was negative. Has this happened to anyone else & them still get a BFP or am I spotting for some other reason you think. I'm driving my self crazy & still have till the 30th for my period. 

Re: The dreadful TWW

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"