CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

Typical LP Length: 

R/R:

GTKY:

Re: TWW Tuesday 9/26

• Options
    Sorry for the screen shot picture. TB is being ridiculous still.  It wouldn't let me post it any other way.  And still with the over capacity.  

Month/Cycle:  4/4 (Rollover....womp)
    CD/DPO:  Too scared I'll lose my post if I switch over to FF & look. 
    Timing: -3, -1
    Testing:  Not feelin' it. 
    R/R: I'm loving my pumpkin shakes in the morning!  I need to finish laundry this evening.  And put them final coat of sealer in our bathroom cabinents.  And prep dinner for tomorrow.  
    CD/Q:  Nope.
    GTKY:  Sir Furry McMittens (my favorite color isn't on there, so I chose my other one). 

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  2/1 (last month NTNP)
    CD/DPO:  CD20/DPO? (I think 6?)
    Timing: -1, -2
    Testing:  Not yet. Going to try this coming weekend, which feels like it's in a million zillion years.
    R/R: I had a job interview yesterday and got asked to come back for a second interview pretty much right afterward! That was exciting. Unfortunately they also told me the salary, which is the same as I make now (I was hoping for more). But it would be an upgrade in many other ways. !!
    CD/Q:  None.
    GTKY:  Chancellor Bossy McMittens!! Such a regal cat name!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited September 2017
    @diadem_l. Hi :)  Are you using FF or temping or anything to track O?  GL on the second interview!  Hopefully if it works out, there is room for salary negotiation.  
  • Options
    @jrm_14 hi! I started using FF but haven't been temping, just checking CM. I've been keeping track of my cycles (without temping, since we weren't trying) all 2017, and I have some pretty specific O symptoms. but if things don't work out this cycle, I am going to get a BB thermometer and temp. women's bodies are so interesting and complicated! Thanks about the interview - I'm definitely going to do some research and try to negotiate. Sounds terrifying but the salary is lower than it should be..
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: nope

Typical LP Length: 10-15

R/R: I had a good meeting with my director this morning! I actually wish I always reported directly to him. I have a ton going on at work right now, but not enough motivation. Also I am SO tired lately it's a struggle to get out of bed every morning. 

GTKY: Sir Snuggly Bottom 

@jrm_14 Sounds like it will be a productive evening! Also TB is being a B for me this morning too. Seems to be working now?

@diadem_l Good luck with the potential new job! Is it in your same field? What are other positives of it won't be a salary increase?
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: cd27/10dpo

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0

Testing: Waiting until Saturday (14dpo) unless AF shows up

Typical LP Length: 14 days

R/R: This is Us returns tonight. I'm way too overly excited about this, and nervous at the same time. Once I watch it, I will have nothing to stop me from going BSC symptom spotting and googling all of the things. Even though my rave yesterday was that I know my body so well that I'm doing great this cycle, it's all lies.

GTKY: Count Fishy McPaws... Not sure that goes with our other 2 felines Marianas and Itsu, but I'm down for a 3rd cat, and this is as good of an excuse as any.

@diadem_l sounds like you're doing exactly what I am. I'm blessed to be pretty regular as far as cm and other symptoms go, but I'm worried that I'm going to get a weird cycle and kick myself for not temping. Also: Good luck with the interview! Sometimes the benefits of a new position outweigh the salary. Less stress or more fun would wonderful. Money would too though!

@jrm_14 Thanks for your heads up about TB being a turd. Made me open up the actual computer to prevent any issues. 

@MrsMiller8588  I used to love reporting directly to the uppers at work. Sometimes middle management is such a drag. They get kind of complacent. At least in my experience. Hope you get some energy and motivation soon. I'm currently suffering from the same lack of "get-up-and-go." I have a to-do list similar to @jrm_14 and nothing is going to get done on it today. I'll be lucky to eat lunch.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 10 dpo

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, O, +1

Testing: Not sure, will probably be Monday unless AF arrives

Typical LP Length: 28 days

R/R: On nightshift at the moment, which is totally messing with everything! Worked 7a-7p on Sat and Sun night, work tried to guilt me into working last night, but I refused! Luckily husband looked after our 6 month old puppy yesterday so I slept 6 hours in the day, then 9 hours last night and feel alive again! Today it's just me and the puppy as husband works the next 48 hours and BS10 is with his dad tonight, doing some cleaning and being lazy!

GTKY: Judge Hissy McPaws, which should be my current cat (Zelda's) name - she has resting bitch face and always hisses and claws! My husband tells her she is lucky he loves me or she would be an outside cat! Fluffy our other cat (named by my son!) is the complete opposite and a scaredy kitty and always with my son - the two have a weird connection!
  • Options
    @jrm_14 ~ What are these morning pumpkin shakes you speak of? I might need to get/make some
    @diadem_I ~ FX for the new job! Hopefully there is room for growth in the salary department - but it sounds like you are happy on other aspects of it, even if its the same pay. Keep us updated if you get it!
    @MrsMiller8588 ~ Was your director able to help with work motivation at all? 
    @br0co1ii ~ Everyone seems to LOVE that show. I never saw the first season, but I am thinking I need to see if I can find it and watch it, so I can see what all the fuss is about. 

Month/Cycle: 2 (1AL)

CD/DPO: 18/7 (FF says 8dpo, but I still think its drunk, so I am going with my gut on dpo)

Timing: -1 on my timeline, O on FF's timeline

Testing: I am trying to convince myself NOT to test on Thursday (9dpo on my timeline/10dpo if we believe FF)

Typical LP Length: 12 days

R/R: I'm sick and *TW* so is DS *End TW* ~ I hate being sick and I am over it already. I am also irrationally worried being sick will negatively effect potential implantation. 

GTKY: Emperor Snuggly Bottom
  • Options
    diadem_ldiadem_l member
    edited September 2017
    @MrsMiller8588 @br0co1ii @BurlapandLace thanks for the well wishes! yes, the job would have lots of other benefits aside from salary - it would be really interesting, for a bigger company, and I would get health benefits!! yes, I am a manager at a nonprofit and don't have health benefits through work (I buy my own insurance). help with health care is pretttttttty important considering that I'm TTC! health care costs in pregnancy are one of the things I'm most nervous about. 

@br0co1ii ahh, This is Us! I just started watching it a few weeks ago and am not done with the first season, but now I'll have a new episode to look forward to when I'm done. enjoy!

@BurlapandLace feel better, being sick is no fun.
  • Options
    @gene_genie you are timing goals!
  • Options
    @gene_genie.  Timing goals! I'd be happy with 1/2 what you had.  Good job!
    @darkstar42. See you tomorrow, Princess!
    @emmasemm. FX (still very tightly!)  I forgot MH has softball, too, that I'll watch.  
    @wifehacks. I second @emmasemm. I drink water, just hold off going pee for a few hours.  
    @burlapandlace. A giant scoop of pumpkin puree (1/2c?), almond milk (1c?), squeeze if honey (1T?), couple shakes of cinnamon (1/2t?), and a glob of peanut butter (1-2T?).  Shake & drink!
  • Options
    @emmasem still figuring out terms - AF is due on the 30th, so will give her a few days to show before testing!

hahaha on the timing goals - not always the case with our jobs, so when we get the chance we make up for lost time!
  • Options
    @gene_genie. LP is short for Luteal Phase.  It is the time in between ovulation and CD1.  It doesn't typically vary too much.  For example, if you O on CD18 and yourbLP is usually 12 days, you can expect your next period around CD30 :)
  • Options
    @jrm_14 ahhhhh I get it now! Well then, my LP is 14 days, with a 28 day total cycle. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  I've been lurking but haven't had time to post and tag, until now!  Tag party!!

@jrm_14 Your pumpkin shake sounds delicious!

@diadem_l  Good luck on the second interview!  FX’d for you!!

@mrsmiller8588 I’m glad you had a good meeting with your director!  

@gene_genie Sorry for your night shifts. I used to work 3rd shift and it was awful.  I can’t sleep during the day.  Hope you have an off stretch for a while!

@burlapandlace I hope you feel better soon!

@wifehacks Welcome!

@emmasemm  FX’d for your testing next week!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO:  31/11

Timing:  Benched, doesn't matter

Testing:  Nope

Typical LP Length:  12ish, just WFAF on Thursday/Friday

R/R:  Rant:  Work is crazy.  We have several major meetings and trainings in the first two weeks of October, hard core crunch time!  And I am away for an conference in the middle of it.  Cool cool.  Rave:  I think next cycle I'll be off the bench!  For now, I shall enjoy my glass of wine!

GTKY:  Count Bossy McMittens.  I don't have cats, but this makes me want to get one just to name him that!
  • Options
    @br0co1ii I love This is Us, so excited for the new season! @diadem_l you have got to catch up! Anyone else who has not seen it, it's fantastic! 

@diadem_l good luck on your next interview. Health benefits are definitely a positive, especially when ttc. 

@gene_genie I echo everyone else on timing goals! I also understand the crazy schedules and doing it when you can MH works noon-midnight Tuesday-Friday so our timing can be pretty interesting most months/weeks. 

Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD/DPO: 34/14

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Testing: BFN yesterday, will test again if af doesn't show by Friday

Rant/Rave: I'm flying to MA tomorrow for 7 hours for work then coming home and had a ton to get done today. Of course driving to get my new Frye boots calves stretched I ran over a pocket knife (really?!?!) on the interstate and ended up replacing all four tires on my car (was about a month away from replacing anyway and just doing one seemed silly at this point). We also found out some stuff about MH sperm production yesterday which may make it harder to conceive right now. It has definitely been a rough, and expensive, day. 

CS/Q: I got a new BBT today so I'm excited to start charting temp! 

GTKY: Professor Kissy Bottom...haha the more I say it out loud the funnier it is. 

• Options
    @klj0228 So sorry about your rough day! We recently got bad news about DHs count as well so I know how hard it is to process. I definitely recommend joining us on the MFI thread. I have learned so much from everyone! If you want to PM me to rant/rave/ask questions about our story/process feel free :) I hope you and DH are able to have fun together tonight after the day you've had. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @klj0228 I'm so sorry for your bad day.  That is truly rough and I hope tomorrow is better!
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I have actually been lurking that thread a bit and will start participating over there now. You will see a dm from me this week. 

Thanks @quiltandknit I get to see my favorite client tomorrow which will definitely help. It also means I will be really busy so I won't have average time to sit and stew. How much quilting do you do? I love to quilt, I wish I had more time for it. 
  • Options
    @klj0228 Yay a fellow quilter!  I am working on a bunch of gifts for friends right now, *TW* seems like everyone I know is pregnant so I've been making baby quilts like crazy *end TW*.  I broke my wrist 3 weeks ago and I'm still in a splint so I can't really do any hand quilting, but I've got several projects in various stages of cutting and piecing on my machine.  :)
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Month/Cycle: unsure

CD/DPO: 39/18

Timing: also unsure 

Testing: haven't tested yet. To be honest I'm scared. I've been trying 4 years with no success. I don't want the disappointment again.

Rant/Rave: neither rant nor rave. I'm waiting not so patiently on a load. (I'm a truck driver with my s/o)

CS/Q: unsure what this is

GTKY: I'm a truck driver with my s/o. Love crocheting. I'm planning on getting into sewing. When I get off of this truck I'm going to raise chickens and turkeys. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: Month 7/ Cycle 5

CD/DPO: CD 49/ 21 DPO

Timing: -3, -1 and 0

Testing: Tested on 19 DPO and got a BFN  :s

Typical LP Length: Unsure

R/R:

GTKY: Doctor Bossy McClump
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    *lurking from WTO*
    @countri_gurl_89 How are you confirming your O date? I think the longest an LP can be is 16 days, so you really should take a test if you're sure about your O date. I'm sure it's really hard to work yourself up to it since you've been trying for such a long time. GL to you!
    @gimmiethebump Are you sure about your O date? How are you confirming it? I think it's really unusual to have an LP longer than 16 days, so it's really odd that you'd be at 21dpo and still getting negatives. Is it possible you haven't Oed yet or Oed later than you think?
    Eta: words
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I chart CM. Check cervix position. I've never done the OPKs. I tried charting BBT a few times but because of how I was working at the time it wasn't accurate. I know I should test. I'm showing symptoms. BUT..... I'm trying to get my nerve up. If I haven't started by the weekend I'm going to test. 
  • Options
    @countri_gurl_89 Thank you for explaining! It's entirely possible that you ovulated later than you think then. CM is a good indicator but unfortunately is just not the best way to confirm. CP is a secondary sign, so it's not the most reliable way to confirm either. I'm sure with your job as a truck driver it's nearly impossible to take OPKs and chart your temperature! FX for you when you do decide to test.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    buffalove1211buffalove1211 member
    edited September 2017
    @wifehacks I had the same concerns with water and OPKs.  I did a little experiment the other day.... I got a very positive OPK (easy@home), drank a ton of water over the course of a couple hours, tested with my diluted pee, and it was still totally positive.  So if this cycle doesn't work out for me, I'm not going to be so concerned with the water consumption and overly diluted pee going forward.
  • Options
    ****lurking from WTO****

@wifehacks and @jenben8888 Can you guys tell me more about this no water before OPKs? I'm super new to the OPK world and have just been doing it with my first morning urine (bc that's when my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor asks for it. Yes, I'm doing OPK sticks on top of the CBF because I'm crazy.) I'm asking because I drink so much water during the night - our apartment is super dry and husband has the window AC cranked up. I'm wondering if all that water is why I've never seen a positive OPK....

And while I'm here: Sir Fishy Von Scooper! Love it!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    **visiting from wto**
    @wifehacks  That's awesome that you run & bike every day!  Do you do triathlons as well?  I also run a lot and find testing with OPKs challenging because of the suggestion to limit water intake 3 hours before.
    @jenben8888  Good to hear that you have not noticed a difference.  I need to experiment a little more.  I usually only see one positive, so I'm always nervous I will miss it!
    @LaceyBee522 Some OPKs recommend against testing with FMU, and instead suggest a time in the late morning or in the evening.  I usually like to test 2x a day during the FW so that I do not miss it.  However, if your CB monitor suggests fmu, then you may want to follow that recommendation and also try a second time during the day just in case.  (I say the more data the better!) :)  Also, if you are having trouble getting a positive OPK, I would suggest trying a different brand as well.  

(Sorry to bump yesterday's thread!  Forgive me!  o:)<3
  • Options
    Thanks @jenben8888 this is so helpful!
  • Options
    @dukestar5 no triathlons for me... I HATE swimming haha! Do you??? The H2O rules are so annoying but it's good to hear others had +s without having to dehydrate!
  • Options
    LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks @dukestar5 For what it is worth, I slept hard last night (due to lack of sleep the night before and wine consumption) and didn’t drink water at all. Got a positive OPK and a peak on the CB this morning. Not sure if it was lack of water or just my time. 

Eta: forgot important words. #precoffeeproblems
    Pregnancy Ticker