Infertility

September IUI

Re: September IUI

• jenrn1216jenrn1216 member
    edited September 2017
    @mac627 my RE said for the first cycle I'll take the clomid, test for ovulation, call when I get a positive and come in next day for IUI. She said that if I don't get a positive OPK then next cycle we will do monitoring. I think her reasoning is that tests show I am ovulating now, so I should ovulate with clomid. 
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    edited September 2017
    @jenrn1216 Woah....I've heard of gynos/OBs playing the no monitoring game (which is ridiculously dangerous) but not an RE. They should know better. Without monitoring, how many follicles can she be sure you have? My first two cycles on femara alone (an oral pill like Clomid), I got 5 and 6 mature eggs, respectively, and my cycles were almost canceled. Without monitoring, you may be at risk for high-order multiples (3 or more babies). And aside from the multiple babies issue, there is the issue of cysts and other things that can go wrong with using Clomid unmonitored.

When I was TTC about 7 years ago, this post was floating around TB. I think it's a great idea for you to read it:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/4873944/long-important-re-clomid-monitoring-possible-tmi

I would call your RE and DEMAND monitoring. And then I would switch REs. I'd have a hard time continuing treatment with a doctor as negligent with your health as your current RE. 

Edited for grammar.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Loading the player...
  • @tosh24 ugh I'm so sorry to hear your out again this cycle so frustrating. 

@sunnynat2015 how are you making out. This has got to be the slowest tww ever. Tomorrow will be 7DPIUI it feels like it's been weeks. 

I'm actually holding up and feeling back to my normal self. After the last two BFN I kinda went into depression and binge eating causin me to feel like crap and I just wanted to sleep and cry. I'm trying to fight for my life back I don't want IF to consume me and drain me from my happiness. I started reading it starts with the egg and I'm determined to get back on track with eating healthy exercising and being happy again. 

My husband and I have also talked about possibly fostering to adopt. Is there a page here where I could get info of people who have done it and/or information?
  • @Labluver2 Thanks, it is totally frustrating. My RE asked me to make an appointment with him before my next cycle to talk about "next steps" so I'm a little nervous. I know he wants me to do IVF because he thinks I'd be a good candidate, but I just can't afford it OOP. I hope he'll let me continue with the IUIs. I'm glad you are feeling motivated to get yourself healthy, especially mentally. IF really drains every last ounce of your energy and it's so easy for it to be all-consuming. I don't know how much traffic it gets anymore, but there is an Adoption board on TB that was fairly active years ago, but that was before the mass exodus. I bet you can Google and find other discussion boards about the topic. Good luck!

AFM, I'm a little bit freaked out. On Friday, I had one follicle in the lead at 1.5 cm and another one at 1.2 with no others in the running, and my E2 was only about 250. Fast forward to Monday and I had a 2.5 cm follicle in the lead and 9 other follicles between 1.4 - 1.6 cm (E2 at 1200). My RE cancelled my IUI, obviously, but had me trigger to reduce the chance of multiple cysts next cycle. So, I'll O sometimes on Wednesday. With all the commotion yesterday afternoon regarding my monitoring results, I didn't remember until last night that we BD'd yesterday morning and on Saturday. So that would be 4 days and 2 days before O. Of course, we are 100% abstaining right now for at least a week. Slightly nervous about ended up like Octomom :# but *TW* trying to calm my nerves by remembering that in the last 5 years, all I've had are 2 miscarriages so all of those eggs are probably not good anyway. 

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• @tosh24 what is your diagnosis? Mine they are saying is basically low amh and prob low quality eggs. I also can't afford ivf OOP and our insurance doesn't cover it. My monotoring and meds on iui is covered but iui is OOP as well but 350 is doable that 15 -25000. My Re said basically he I'll let me do as many as I want since ivf isnt an option. He said basically it's like trying on our own we just give the sperm a little head start and closer to the target. He said it could still happen. He discussed donor eggs as well but I'm not willing plus that's also expensive.
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    edited September 2017
    @Labluver2 Right now mine is unexplained. But both RE's I've seen have said egg quality is likely an issue. I also have adenomyosis (jury's out on how much that affects fertility but it's a consideration) and probably have endometriosis as well. I'm currently asking my RE for a lap to confirm. My clinic does b2b IUIs so it costs us $750 month for the two sperm washes, which is definitely better than the $15-20,000 for IVF, but coming up with almost $1000 per month every month is also no small potatoes. I think my RE is just kind of at a loss because the last couple of cycles I've only produced 1 follicle on low dose meds (and I O on my own anyway so basically meds haven't helped at all), but when we increased the dose to the next step up this month, I overstimulated. I don't want to keep going through cancelled cycles so I don't know what to do now. Totally wish I could just have sex and get pregnant like everyone else I know....

Edited for clarity.

TFAS since 2012

• @tosh24 thank you for the information, I appreciate it! I will definitely take this into consideration. She said we will do monitored after this cycle if I don't ovulate. My RE is very reputable and I do trust her, but I'm definitely staying on top of things :) 
  • @JenRN1216 I'm really surprised they aren't monitoring. At least once anyway to make sure everything is ok. Good luck. 

@labluver2 I'm only 4 dpiui. It is drgging so bad! I also don't go in for bloodwork until that next Monday, since I had my IUI Saturday I have to wait an extra 2 days! Arg! I'm trying not to stress this time around. I'm glad you are feeling more like yourself this cycle. This whole process is so stressful and emotional. 

Its only the the beginning of my 2WW, but it feels like time is standing still. I had made plans for a few days after work next week and am busy this weekend so hoping the wait will speed up a little. I've been feeling a little cramp these past few days. I don't remember feeling is way before. Anyone else feeling this way? 
  • @sunnynat2015 I felt crampy on and off a few cycles this one as well. It's so hard not to SS. This time around starting a few days ago I've been getting alot of CM like when you are ready to ovulate. Didn't that have that any cycle so it's prob mother nature playing mind games with me. AF for me is due Sunday or Monday I'm normally every 27 28 days I didn't make my beta appt yet bc I normally get AF before my appt. 
  • Just came back from CD11 monitoring. I'm kind of disappointed that i only have one lead follicle at 24mm on my right. I also have a 17mm one on my left and an 11mm on the left as well. They want to trigger me today. I asked the doctor for back to back IUIs because i've read a lot of success stories on them. They said they can do that but being it's the weekend and they are closed on Sundays. Does anyone know what the general time frame after trigger for back to back IUIs? I've read 12 hrs and 24 hrs after? I also hope i'm not surging already since my one follicle is so mature... Hopefully i don't ovulate before i trigger myself. Does the trigger override LH surge once it's injected? I'm so nervous and so ready at the same time! Praying really really hard for all of us!
    ***** child/loss TW *****
    natural pregnancy DD 2012 TTC #2 since 2014
    9/2015 chemical pregnancy
    Initial workup: 
         AMH: 0.898 ng/ml
         Antral Follicle Count: 5
         FSH day 3: 6.56 mIU/ml
         LH day 3: 5.24 mIU/ml
         Estradiol day 3: 46.75 pg/ml

IUI 1-4 BFN

IVF #1 After ovulation was confirmed with progesterone levels on CD19. Cetrotide ½ dose X4 doses and minivelle was started CD 20 to continue through stim. Upon AF, started follistim 150 bid and menopur 75 bid on CD3. Started cetrotide 1 dose when biggest follicle reached 13mm. Retrieved 4 eggs out of 12 follicles, 2 PGS normal, FET #1 9/14/18 BFP beta#1 10dp6dt 369, 12dp6dt 1210 
  • @Labluver2 I'm still have cramps today. I agree with you, it bettter not be my kid playing trick on me. I feel like this is a sign but who knows. Hating this 2ww! 

@babyhopeful442 That is good the your office will do a back to back for you. My office only does one IUI. When do they have you doing in for your first IUI? Tomorrow? Normally with my IUI's I trigger at night around 9pm and the go in 36 hours later for my IUI. So if I were to trigger tonight I would go in on Sunday. I do know some offices do the IUI 24 hours later though. Fingers crossed for you! 
  • @babyhopeful442 My office does b2b IUIs as standard practice. I trigger between 5 and 10 pm and then I go in the next day for an IUI at 1pm, and the following day at 1 pm as well. In order to be considered a "surge", my RE says your LH has to be at least double what it is at baseline. I've asked my RE that exact question about how triggering after a surge is detected will affect ovulation and he said it may make you ovulate a little sooner than 36 hours, but not by much (like in the neighbourhood of a few hours). 

TFAS since 2012

• @sunnynat2015 yeah I've had cramping on and off along with normal AF symptoms tired headaches on and off. Shold get it Sunday or Monday if she's gonna show.
  • @sunnynat2015 @tosh24 Thanks for the insight. I finally got the call from the nurse on my way to the gym to trigger as soon as possible. So by the time i got home it was already 4pm and they want me to go at 9:30am for my IUI. They said they are closed on Sunday and there's no proof two IUIs is better than 1, so i'm only getting the one this time. :( So that's at best only 18 hours post trigger. I'm worried the timing isn't right.... my LH is already surging before i took the trigger at 14.4. My baseline was 5.6. I feel uneasy about the timing of this IUI. My nurse told me to BD Sunday and Monday as well. Here's to hoping...
    Initial workup: 

IUI 1-4 BFN

IVF #1 After ovulation was confirmed with progesterone levels on CD19. Cetrotide ½ dose X4 doses and minivelle was started CD 20 to continue through stim. Upon AF, started follistim 150 bid and menopur 75 bid on CD3. Started cetrotide 1 dose when biggest follicle reached 13mm. Retrieved 4 eggs out of 12 follicles, 2 PGS normal, FET #1 9/14/18 BFP beta#1 10dp6dt 369, 12dp6dt 1210 
  • @babyhopeful442 Sperm can live in the female reproductive tract for 5-7 days. There is one cycle I only had 1 IUI (because I had a lot of follicles and my RE didn't feel comfortable doing two), and he did the IUI 15 hours after trigger instead of the usual 36 hours that most people with one IUI do because he said it's better to do the earlier one as you want sperm waiting there for the egg. Your timing is perfectly fine. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

TFAS since 2012

• Thanks @tosh24. I'm so glad to hear my RE isn't the only one to do IUIs so early. Just finished my first IUI. Everything went well! DH was 15million post wash. Now the dreaded 2ww! I just signed up for Hulu and i already have netflix. I'm going to try to pack my schedule so I don't have time to think about this. LOL at least i can try ...
    Initial workup: 

IUI 1-4 BFN

• 10Dpiui I just want this wait to be over AF should arrive soon I would say tomorrow or Monday. I've honestly lost count of my cycle I've been getting it earlier than my normal 28 days bc of them making me ovulate earlier. Fx it doesn't show. No symptoms really I had some cramping and bloating and headache on and off. Typical pms symptoms. 

@babyhopeful442 good luck with the tww hope it worked and you get your BFP!!!
  • Same to you @Labluver2! Are you are you going to test before your beta? 
    Initial workup: 

IUI 1-4 BFN

• @babyhopeful442 well I'm now spotting so I'm guess I'm out since it's about the time af is due I usually have a day or two of this then AF comes so I will prob get it before my wed Beta. I don't test bc I can't stand a neg result. I've seen enough of them. Prob statting baseline for IUI #6 ivf for us isn't an option. Its out of pocket and we can't afford it. I'm hoping one if these iuis will work.
  • @babyhopeful442 Glad your IUI went well! The 2ww is the worst. Just make as many plans as you can to make the time go by fast. 

@Labluver2 My fingers are still crossed for you! Maybe it's just spotting early on. 

I have about one one week left of my 2ww. I had my IUI on saturday so thinking of testing at home. I never do....but I don't want to wait the extra 2 days as I go in for bloodwork inn monday. 
  • Whelp IUI #3 was unsuccessful.  We’re taking October off so I can have my uterine septum removed in preparation of possibly moving on to IVF in the new year.  We may do another IUI in November or December but that’s TBD.
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @marfi236 so sorry. I'm also out I will do another iui this cycle and then take next one off it it doesn't work. Good luck movin forward and enjoy your break.
  • @marfi236 and @Labluver2 Sorry for the BFN!! Fingers crossed for your next cycle! 
  • So sorry to hear about BFNs. ((Hugs))
  • @Labluver2 so sorry for the bfn. 
  • @bpietronicco thanks jumping into another cycle #6 then will take a break. Not feeling optomistic that more will work at this point but I will always wonder what if so be put a limit of 10. I do believe miracles happen so I'm just praying. 
  • @bpietronicco how have you been? Are you doing another iui? I can't remember if you said your moving forward with ivf.
  • @Labluver2 half of me wants to keep on with more IUIs but I know that because it’s mainly a MFI issue for us and the last IUI hub’s count was even lower than any other time (.6 after wash, we only did I because we figured what he heck, it only takes one) it’s less likely that IUIs will work for us.  My re said with his original counts (at his original test) were on the fence for being too low for IUI.  So we figure it may be a good time to start getting prepared for IVF.
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    edited September 2017
    @marfi236 Sorry about the BFN. Hoping your surgery goes smoothly.

AFM, I just got off the phone with my RE and he's breaking up with me :'(. He really feels that I should move on to IVF but knows I can't afford it OOP. Where I live offers one government funded cycle of IVF per person in a lifetime but the wait list is looong. My current date is March 2019 for a funded cycle but DH and I have decided that our TTC journey will be over by then anyway. My RE said he is going to personally call another RE at another clinic and send them my file because he knows that they have an opening and they can get me in within a few months for a funded cycle, which is super nice of him. Just a bummer that I have to change clinics and that I can't continue with IUIs while I wait since technically, I'll be in between clinics. I am still suuuper sore from ovulating at least 10 eggs last Wednesday. My RE thinks I probably have mild OHSS. I did tell him that I stayed well and clear of DH once we realized I overstimulated on Monday, but that we had been having sexytime all weekend prior (so within 48 hours of Oing) so I am slightly freaking out. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...6DPO today.  

ETA: Yay! I just got a call from the women's hospital to say that they scheduled me in for my lap in December! Wish it was sooner and it may be too late for us in terms of TTC, but I would like to have one anyway to see WTH is going on inside me, since I'm pretty sure it's endo. 

TFAS since 2012

• @Labluver2 we are taking a break this month and next- but are still deciding if we will do another iui or 2 or consider 1 round of ivf.  If that one round doesn’t work than I think we are done for good unless it happens on its own.
  • Went in today for baseline have 6 total follies. I get a call and the nurse said my progestrone was still high at 4.5 so no meds and Dr wants to see me back on monday for recheck bw and ultrasound. I normally do femera 4-8 and gonal for 2 days then recheck this will put me at CD 8 has antone had this happen. I've had it where my prog was still a tiny bit high and would go in 2 days later. 
  • @Labluver2 6 follies is good! Hopefully your check on Monday will show growth and the progesterone levels out. 
    @tosh24 I can't believe you RE broke up with you! I would be so mad. 

This week is dragging for me! I've made a lot of plans to keep busy but feel like it is going so slow! I go Monday for my beta. 
  • @Labluver2 - do you mean your AFC was 6? I don't have any experience with high progesterone, sorry :( Monday seems like a long time - can you call back and ask to come in sooner?

TFAS since 2012

• @Tosh 24 I went in for baseline bw and ultrasound the nurse counted 6 folicals starting is that AFC? Of course not mature yet. I know the last two times my prog was a little high they like it below 1 and it was 1.5 they had me come back 2 days so I'm guessing with it being 4.5 it would take a little longer. I did call to double check and they said 5 days. I guess I'll trust they know what they are doing. 
  • @Labluver2 Yes, the "resting" follicle count on each ovary on CD3 is your AFC. Was that 6 follicles total or 6 per ovary? If I remember correctly, total AFC <10 may indicate DOR but this # should be correlated with your AMH. Maybe you already know this - not sure what your diagnosis is. It's so hard to step back and trust your team sometimes and I often have to remind myself that they are the doctors and know what they're doing! 

TFAS since 2012

• @tosh 24 I was diagnosed with low AMH so that makes sense and yes 6 total 3 on each side. I believe my AMH was 0.3. I'll be 39 in June. He said to me that I can still get pregnant and quality is more important thaN quanity. I've been taking stuff and eating healthier to hopefully get a quaality egg sone where. I know my odds prob are not the best but not impossible. The only reason I'm continuing iui is that it is monitored so I know I'm Def ovulating and getting mature follicals. Ivf isnt financially possible bc it's OOP. I feel this is better than nothing.
  • @Labluver2 Gotcha. I couldn't recall if I had ever come across a mention of your diagnosis. I'd be doing the same too if I were in your shoes. We've only been doing IUI up to this point because we can't afford IVF OOP either.  If this new clinic with the subsidized IVF doesn't work out then I guess I'll just have the exploratory lap in December and we'll be TTC naturally (maybe a couple more IUIs,  maybe not) until we decide it's time to move on. No stress or anything.... :/

TFAS since 2012

• i know i'm late to the party but better late than never, right ? :wink:

Number of Cycle: 1
    IUI Date: September 27

Beta draw will be 10/09

due to E2 issues all cycle i'm not super hopeful for this cycle and am already trying to plan out my next one
    Me: 36 years old   DH: 42 years old
    Married: 05.2012  
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016
    HSG/FSH/AMH/E2/SA all normal DX: unexplained IF

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
    spontaneous BFP 01/02/2018  EDD Aug 30th  It's a GIRL!
    Cerclage placed on 03/02BabyFruit Ticker  Cerclage removal 08/02
  • @aeb1116 how did this cycle go for you? 

@harleyquinn0621 FX for you!! This is my first cycle, too :)

So I'm on CD14, took clomid 50 days 5-9, no positive OPK yet. These clomid side effects are crazy! I felt like a total airhead at work last week! And constipation.....WTH.....nobody said anything about constipation, which makes me feel really awesome (insert sarcasm) when DH and I have to force ourselves to BD!!! And there's nothing fun about that, either, especially after we've both worked long days and it's the last thing we want to do!! Just praying I don't have to deal with these same side effects every month!! FX
  • edited September 2017
    is anyone super familiar with PIO injections?  DH did my first injection last night and it wasn't bad- but when i was cleaning up the wrappers i noticed the pharmacy gave me 1" needles instead of 1.5"...now i'm worried it didn't get into the muscle, would i still absorb it if it went into the fat? i'll be getting the correct needles tonight so it was just one night :neutral:

@jenrn1216 i'm sorry about your side effects.... i did clomid one cycle last year and i had horrible hot flashes but no constipation ... hope it gets better for you :(
    Me: 36 years old   DH: 42 years old
    Married: 05.2012  
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016
    HSG/FSH/AMH/E2/SA all normal DX: unexplained IF

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
    spontaneous BFP 01/02/2018  EDD Aug 30th  It's a GIRL!
    Cerclage placed on 03/02BabyFruit Ticker  Cerclage removal 08/02