September 2017 Moms

AMA 35+ Checkin 9/18

We are half way through September! Good luck to those that have not had their babies yet. Congrats to all the new or new again mamas

1) how far along are you? 

2) any appointments this week? 

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes?

4) gtky: What thing or food that you gave up bc you were pregnant are you looking forward to enjoying again?

Re: AMA 35+ Checkin 9/18

• 1) how far along are you? Baby was born Tuesday. 

2) any appointments this week? She has a weight check Monday. 

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes? Tired but happy 

4) gtky: What thing or food that you gave up bc you were pregnant are you looking forward to enjoying again? My dh got me a jimmy johns sub as my first meal after the baby was born. 
  • @Hopefulmommy1980 YAY!!!! Congratulations, I hope all is going well with you and your baby!

1) how far along are you? 
    38 weeks, 3 days

2) any appointments this week? I have my NST and weekly appointment today. 

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes? I feel big but good. Hard to believe the due date is so soon. 

4) gtky: What thing or food that you gave up bc you were pregnant are you looking forward to enjoying again? My husband and I are looking forward to splitting carpaccio at one of our favorite restaurants again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jrb411 thank you.  Baby is doing well :) you are so close to your due date. I hope your appointment goes well
  • Congrats, @Hopefulmommy1980!

We are 12 days post partum and doing well here!
  • 1) how far along are you?   39w6d

2) any appointments this week?   Had one yesterday... I'm about 1.5cm dilated, cervix is thinned out and head is low, sooo, better than last week. Basically they said it could be any time, or it could still be weeks. So helpful... haha.

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes?  I'm ready and not ready at the same time. I am certainly ready to have my body back. DH is beyond ready for me to have this baby so he can be off work. Not sure if he is expecting a vacation or what...

4) gtky: What thing or food that you gave up bc you were pregnant are you looking forward to enjoying again?  Whiskey! The water of life!!

Congrats to everybody that has had their babies! I feel like one of the only people left, haha. I honestly thought this one would come sooner than the last (40w2d) but not so sure now... Today was actually my guess but I don't think it's going to happen. Yesterday DD said, "Baby sister will come Thursday. Geegee (her pacifier) told me she would come on Thursday." So if it is Thursday, it will be kind of creepy having a pacifier 
    oracle that speaks to my child.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers