TTC After a Loss
Options

TTCAL Check-In Week of 9/11

13»

Re: TTCAL Check-In Week of 9/11

• Options
    @cara228 welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. You've come to a great group and we're here for anything you need. 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @cara228 I'm so very sorry for your loss. Welcome and I hope your stay is short.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @40momma So glad to hear that things worked out. We need more good stories like this kicking around, so thank you for sharing! 

@cara228 So sorry for your loss, how incredibly strong you must be. I admire your outl

• Options
    ELeighMayELeighMay member
    edited September 2017
    GeekBeagle I got a sympathy card from our hospital after my D&C too, but they send a card from the hospital as a standard whenever you're admitted for anything. It may be a standard, but it was still nice to see all the handwritten comments from nurses that helped us while we were there. 

cara228 I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you aren't here for long.
  • Options
    @cara228 I'm so sorry for your loss. I've found a lot of support so far from this group, so hopefully you will find the same. 
  • Options
    speaking of dreams I had one last night that I was pregnant and getting an u/s and the baby was early on but you could clearly see it on the screen and I was just so relieved and over joyed.  I have to say I could clearly do without these dreams as I wake up and obviously not pregnant.  I'm over those dreams.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I'm over those dreams as well!!! Sometimes they feel so real!
  • Options
    vlagrl29 AGREED! Those are the worst. 
    I just had a dream last night that the OB called to tell me they were wrong. There was nothing wrong with my expected lo and they did the D&C by accident. It was just a dream, but it's still been a rough morning.
    Ironically I got an email this morning from the OB telling me the cremation and burial information for her now that they're done with testing.
  • Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited September 2017
    shoot yeah they do @sprkls8506 - in my dream I was so happy and relieved and crying for joy wtf?  Then on FB today I saw a video that was making its rounds must have went viral.  A 6 yo boy finding out he was going to be a brother and he was crying happy tears.  Damn if it didn't bring back the memory of my DD who was 5 at the time we told her I was pregnant right around xmas time.  She was so happy she was crying and giving me hugs and kisses only to find out we lost it the week later.  punch to the gut sometimes.  DH and I have already discussed if I get pregnant again we won't tell her until 12 weeks.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I know. It's so hard.  :'(
  • Options
    I wanted to stop by here to check in momentarily. I've been away and struggling a lot. I've not been in a good place.

Today is CD1.
    Today I started counseling.
    Today I started contacting law firms about a malpractice suit against the doctor that got me into this mess.
    Today I contacted an IVF clinic to maybe get that process started.
    Today was a big day. I've cried so much, relived everything I've gone through in the past 16 months over and over, but I'm hoping that these steps will help me get to a better place sometime in the future.
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • Options
    @weareturtles I'm so sorry you're struggling,  I hope that making those decisions and counseling will help you get to a better place.  In the meantime we're all here for you.  *hugs*
  • Options
    @weareturtles *hugs* sorry that you're having a rough time right now. You got a lot done today, it must've felt overwhelming. You should be proud that you were strong enough to get through all that and take it easy on yourself for awhile! 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @weareturtles you are so strong! 
  • Options
    @weareturtles I'm so sorry. I have been thinking about you wondering how you're doing. I agree with these other ladies- you are so strong and it is a huge accomplishment what you've done today. Be kind to yourself. 
  • Options
    @weareturtles I'm glad to hear from you.  So sorry you are struggling.  I can only imagine how difficult the day must have been and everything it drudged up.  I agree that it takes so much strength to do what you did.  I hope that it helps you move forward I also hope that the IVF clinic is a good place for you and they come up with a plan.  Hugs to you
  • Options
    @weareturtles I'm sorry you're going through all of this. Sending hugs your way!
  • Options
    @weareturtles I've been wondering how you were doing. I'm so sorry you are struggling and going through all of this. I hope you can find some peace through this mess. Big hugs 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I definitely don't feel strong, but I'm trying to find my strength to keep going.
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • Options
    @weareturtles good on you for taking all those steps. Glad you are in a better place. Hang in there, we're here for you.
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @weareturtles you are strong! I hope you are able to find peace.  <3
  • Options
    @weareturtles I am sorry that you are struggling but have every reason to. I hope that these steps will get you where you'd like to be. 
  • Options
    @weareturtles Yay! I'm proud of you for taking these steps! That was a HUGE day. Counseling has helped me tremendously and I hope it will help you as well. But... if you ever need a bitter 'biotching' buddy, i am here!!!! 

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1