Success after IF

IVF Successs Stories please!

hi ladies!

I'm new to posting in message boards so I'm not very familiar with the abbreviations, sorry. Just had my embryo transfer yesterday (we transferred 2) and was hoping to hear some success stories while trying to get thru the stressful tww. 

Thanks!

Re: IVF Successs Stories please!

• Hi there !! Hope you are getting through the Tww ok ! I got pregnant on my first transfer . We transferred two embryos and I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with a little boy . Hope your round is successful !! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Hi! I tried to get pregnant for over 4 years. After three rounds of IVF, we finally made some blasts!! We transferred one blast and got pregnant the first transfer. We now have a one year old. I just transferred another blast a few days ago so I'm with you on the wait. Good luck!!! Hope you get your BFP!
    "Will you be my Valentine?" 2/14/2004 "Will you marry me?" 7/4/2008 "Wanna get a cat?" 7/4/2010 TTC #1 since 2/2011 Me: 28 DH: 29 2 Cycles Femera, 4 IUIs, IVF#1 (BNF), IVF#2 (BFN).

• Loading the player...
  • We had a long road....we've been through 4 fresh IVF and 2 frozen embryo transfers. Our 5th transfer gave us our twins.

Good luck!

Wedding Fall 2007 Off OCP's since 9/08-started with BBT charts Saw Ob/gyn May 2009 Blood work normal except single copy of MTHFR Clomid 50mg May 2009 Clomid 50mg + IUI June 2009 Femara 5mg + IUI July 2009 Normal HSG July 2009 Femara 5mg + ovidrel+IUI August 2009 Femara 5mg +ovidrel + IUI September 2009 November 2009-normal lap December 2009-met with RE December/January-Injectible med cycle with IUI-Abnormal sperm morpology found-only 0-1% normal All Head defects. Jan/Feb 2010 1st IVF with ICSI-5 week chemical pregnancy :( Feb 2010-male infertility doc says DH's anatomy and blood work are normal so nothing he can do. :( FET July 2010-BFP! Twin m/c @ 5.5 wks :( Dec/Jan 2011 IVF #2 Only 4 eggs retrieved-Ganirelix dose messed up BFFN Feb/March 2011 IVF #3 ER 3/9 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, ET 3/14, No frosties. BFN IVF #4 ER 8/22 9R,7F ET 8/25-3 embies, 1 frostie! Beta 9/2= 54, 9/6=274, 9/8=625, 9/12=2953, 9/16 greater than 10,000. B/G TWINS born April 2012 @ 36wks & 1 day! July 2014-going back for the frozen embryo! ET 7/28, heartbeat seen at 6wks1day with SCH. Miscarriage confirmed at 6wks4days

• bumpemmabumpemma member
    edited September 2017
    Hi, we went through 2 rounds of IVF, the first we had no embryos to transfer (and this was a huge shock to us and our Dr). We then ended up with a fresh transfer that didn't work out and the same day had 2 embryos frozen and tested normal. 
    We feel like at every step of the way we had minimal issues, and alongside our Dr were expecting things to work however we always seemed to be in that tiny % of things not working out, until we had the news of our 2. We are now pregnant with one of the frozen embryos, it's my first positive test too. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Hello! We have been dealing with unexplained infertility for 3 years. 1st IVF was a success and currently pregnant with twins. Feeling so blessed and happy it's finally our turn
  • It can happen.  I have pcos, endometriosis and I had an ectopic pregnancy which left me with 1 tube.  Our second round of IVF worked, I am 39 weeks pregnant and expecting my baby any day.  I feel like REs are magicians, they can make pregnancies happen even though it feels impossible.  Good luck!
  • Thanks for sharing that!!! I’m new here and was wondering about it working on first try!