Trying to Get Pregnant

September TTGP Grad Check-In

izza2izza2 member
edited September 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant

*THIS POST WILL MENTION PREGNANCY, BIRTH OR BABIES. If you are having a hard TTC or TTCAL day, please read at your own discretion***

Hello old friends, good to see you!

Image result for wave hello gif

***As a courtesy to those still TTC on this board, please do not post bump pictures here.***

If you were a regular poster on TTGP we'd love to get an update on you this month! Please tell us how you are doing! 

*How long were you active on TTGP and when?

*How far along are you?

*Which birth month board/due date?

*Team Pink/Blue/Green?

*How are you doing picking out a name? Feel free to share it.

*Questions, concerns or other? Anything else exciting to share?

July 17:  
@GeorgiaWife6912 @JAM85 @kat0607 @manillabar @osucma @RunRestRepeat @SaphireSweetie88 @TalesOfASocialIntrovert @theweevee

August 17: 
@britvahok @felix08 @jacksonbears @jpearl2307 @KhRun17 @littlebug2010 @Lmmtravels

September 17: 
@BecauseLove @Becky012016 @BigBadWolf12 @Cats*in*space @ChefRamsay @ColoradoHiker @daisy62103 @jillibean0871 @JNR6510 @juliebeannn @MrsVP614 @rainbowturtles @RedBreast35 @spiderlover25 @stephann85 @Sugargirl1019

October 17: 
@babymish @bluejeanbabi05 @cactusblossum @canonmom413 @crazypuglady @dinosaur @feeislove @flgirl20134 @jessafishy @virginiaham @VLillyV

November 17: 
@dragonfly87-2 @JulesDP @jess0211 @NYTino24 @swimsister @slaven @kyersten

December 17:
@Tennis11785 @wabash15 @breezybee @CandyApple2012 @alysapuggles @stillclever17 @beary67 @ktcakes87 @LaurenEG14 @Marley629 @MJDsquared

January 18:
@SoldiersMom @Anna_1021 @mrsdaddario

February 18: 
@LadyMillil @eggplantface @ramzlau

March 18: 
@heatherdubrow @bethennyfrankel @Everycol0r @vflux33 @antoto @kmalls @Haylsbayls2 @kiki75

April 18: 
@hedgepig @saralee797-2 @lund @mispanda @justkeepswimming8 @looeeze @fishsticks-n-custard @JJMNO1616 @WillRunForWine21 @kbamomma33

May 18: 
@mileswithmyles @labgrand2012 @BertieMeetsGertie @kpc914 @charlestonchew

Let me know if I missed anyone!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: September TTGP Grad Check-In

• Loading the player...
  • @NYTino24 have you tried a wrist brace? I have had bad right hand/wrist carpal tunnel for about 5 weeks and the brace, especially at night, had helped a bit.

• @NYTino24 I, also, recommend trying a brace. And not to be negative, but mine got 1000% worse after birth. My hands would go numb while breastfeeding and I'd have to have DH come take her out of my arms since I would lose feeling. A brace signicantly helped and allowed me to move her around better in the first 1-2 weeks while the swelling was going down. 
  • @NYTino24 Just chiming in that I had carpal tunnel bad during my pregnancy.  It literally went away the night he was out.  I'm hoping yours is the same!
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited September 2017
    @50Wife @mokay19 @dragonfly87-2 I have been wearing braces on both wrists for several days (24-7 except when I shower) and they are helping me at least sleep. I am also doing accupuncture, icing them, and doing exercises. Right now it's only 3 fingers on my right hand that go numb and none on my left, although they are all swollen. I am praying it goes away at birth, but I've heard some women don't even get it until after birth. I'm mentally prepared if breastfeeding causes it to continue. I also plan on baby wearing to help my shoulder and hands if needed. Hopefully he will cooperate! It's hard at work sometimes, but I do have short term disability insurance I can use if I have to go out early. Plus, I didn't apply for medical leave, just maternity and childcare at the moment... so I can go out sooner if needed. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @nytino24 That's a bummer that it's still persisting with all of those efforts. The only other thing I would suggest is maybe chiropractic adjustment. I had swelling and numbness in my right hand and foot for a while. After a few adjustments I noticed it went down a lot, possibly because I had a nerve that was pinched or the baby was pressing on it. Not sure if it would help, but if you are into accupuncture, chiropractic care might be a good option too.