Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

You Aren't Pregnant. Calm Down. (the help thread)

Re: You Aren't Pregnant. Calm Down. (the help thread)

• Options
    nimmle said:
    @jhysmath I'm glad I'm not the only person who has to teach biology to MH
    Oh no!  I had a grand chat with DH last night all about ovulation, etc.  He was kind of amazed lol

Me: 25 │DH: 27
    Married: 05/27/2017
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    purplepelicanpurplepelican member
    edited September 2017
    If you had ovulated, FF would be able to tell you. You are not the anomaly that breaks FF, no matter what Ovia says. 
    *lurker*

PSA: To be fair, if you have PCOS its entirely possible to break FF (at least temporarily).  :D  I mean, it will probably still catch your ovulation if you have PCOS and ovulate, although it might tell you you've ovulated when you haven't. Once FF said I ovulated and blood work (and more temps eventually) proved FF was wrong (at first - it corrected itself later). Also I routinely break FF's predictor function. So there's that. 

ETA - None of that has ever meant that I've been pregnant or even have ovulated though.

ETA - So my affirmation is: No matter what that OPK said, if blood work says you haven't ovulated, you haven't ovulated.

• Options
    Is ovulation spotting really a thing?  Or is AF just around the corner?  I keep going between both possibilities.  I guess only time will tell...  I keep trying to tell myself that it could be ovulation spotting as my OPK was + two days ago and my temp increased this morning....  On the other hand, though, I'm having some cramping this morning that feels an awwwwful lot like AF cramps.....

Me: 25 │DH: 27
    Married: 05/27/2017
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Options
    @josteele91 LOL to that gif! Yes apparently it's a thing. If you're not sure about your O date, you could post your chart for a second opinion on the Chart Stalk thread. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @josteele91 see my response in TWW. Yes O spotting is a thing, but in my experience, even with all the spotting I have, it stops after ovulation is confirmed. 
  • Options
    dlynnb084dlynnb084 member
    edited September 2017
    @paleoprincess -- Also me, so convinced I waited too long to TTC, I'm 33. Every time I skip the fruit and eat a cookie I'm like well there goes my chances, so much for that well balanced diet to get knocked up! The struggle is real  :(

• Options
    @JennyColada been there, girl 
  • Options
    @nimmle enjoy it girl!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When you feel a tug in your ute area. No, you're not pregnant moose, you're 3dpo. You just got up too fast from petting the damn dog. You are not a speshul snowflayke.