Infertility

September IUI

Hello ladies,

I'm back for another round and didn't see a September IUI board yet. If you'd like some support on your IUI journey, please join in. It's really helped me.

Introducing ourselves:

Number of Cycle: this month will be my third
Anticipated IUI Date: September 13

Good luck to you all!

Re: September IUI

• This will be my 5th iui
    Iui will prob be around the 13th as well!!!

I know if I don't keep trying I will regret it and we can't afford ivf so he said he will do up to 8 iui medicated cycles. 
  • Number of Cycle: This will be my 4th IUI (take two...August's IUI was cancelled due to premature ovulation)
    Anticipated IUI Date: September 14-16

I was supposed to have started my Estrace on Tuesday in preparation for IVF #1 in September but I found out this week that insurance denied my IVF claim. I plan to fight it but am so emotionally exhausted right now that I can't bring myself to start the appeals process. I think we'll do another IUI while we're waiting unless it seems like insurance will reconsider quickly and then I would have to abstain so that I could start prep for an October IVF. Sigh. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome ladies. I'm sorry that we're all here, but I am happy that we will not feel alone in this!

@Labluver2 I'm glad you decided to do another cycle. Keep hope alive for as long as you can, right?

@tosh24 I'm sorry about your insurance issues - I know the feeling. My insurance is otherwise excellent, but they have repeatedly refused to cover my fertility treatment. 
  • Went I for cycle day 3 bw and us. Everything looked good my progestrone came back still a bit hight at 1.5 so I repeat bw on Monday to make sure it's low enough to start the meds. I did get to speak to the Dr and she said that basically at this point they will do as many iuis as I want if I'm not moving on to ivf. She explained my percentage at this point is as if I was trying naturally they just give it a little help. She's Def seen people not get pregnant and then get pregnant thier 6 7 she even said she's seen people get preg thier 10. So basically it's what we are willing to spend and how much mentally I'm willing to take. It was nice to hear. 
  • @Labluver2 I'm glad to hear that your Dr is willing to move forward for as long as you want. That's a good feeling! 

I had a really hard past 5 days. Got my period and then two friends texted me with the exciting news that they are pregnant. I felt like such a bad person that my first reaction was to cry. I am happy for them, of course, but I just couldn't help but be a little envious. Ugh.
  • @cassafrass15 I'm so sorry that is the worse. I just had a friend post her gender reveal on FB yesterday tho she also struggled with infertility and I was happy for her it was sad to watch bc I kept thinking that what iF that never happens for me. 
  • So sorry @cassafrass15! Definitely tough.  Spoke with my doctor and she is going to allow me to do more iuis if I would like.  We are going to take this month off though- need a break from all the meds and appts. I have my fx for all of you this month!!!!
  • @bpietronicco that's great!!!! Enjoy your month off its nice to take a break. I've been aN emotionl mess all day I don't even know what I'm crying about and I didn't even start the meds yet. 
  • So when I went to the Dr's on Saturday I asked about the cyst thats been there on my left ovary. It takes up most of it but u still produce folicals on that side but they haven't been maturing on that side but have been on the other. I asked if I should be concerned and she said they were keeping an eye on it but it shouldn't be causing an issue. It may be a endometrium cyst and she did say it looked to be filled with blood. I'm going to talk to my regular Dr on Monday and if this cycle doesn't take ask him about laproscopic surgery. I was never diagnosed  with endometrious but I do remember having very painful periods when I was younger and what if we are doing this and there is an underlining problem. Has anyone have this done?
  • Thanks @Labluver2 and @bpietronicco. So, this is going to make me a total hypocrite and is also very confusing to me since I've been bleeding for the past 5 days, but this morning I thought it was odd how light my period had been and how high my temperature still is, so I POAS just to be safe. And, it was a BFP. I went to see my RE (he opened his office for me since I've had 2 CPs) and he said the endometrium is very thick, which is good, but there is fluid on my left ovary and so he's worried it could be ectopic. I'm so afraid to be happy in case something goes wrong. I had BW today but won't get the results until tomorrow. Guess I won't be doing an IUI this month, after all. 

Good luck to you @Labluver2. I had a friend with endometriosis and endometrial cysts and she had the surgery to remove both and it was a piece of cake. She actually got pregnant her next cycle. Has your RE done an HSG? That's usually how they diagnose endometriosis. 

@bpietronicco I think taking a break is always a good idea - for your mental health, for your marriage. I hope this next round finds you relaxed and positive whatever you decide to do!
  • @cassafrass15 good luck. I understand about you being nervous. Hopefully everything works out. All you can do it take it one day at a time.

Yes I did have 2 hsgs one with saline and one qith the dye and xray. They saw my one tube was a little inflamed same one that has the cyst . Dr didn't recommend surgery but I've been reading up on it. The Dr I saw yesterday said it could be a endometrium cyst which got me thinking. I could be doing this and it would never work if this is what is causing me not to get pregnant. I don't have anything to lose at this point. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
  • edited September 2017

Number of Cycle:#1
    Anticipated IUI Date: September 28

I've already been given the instruction for my first cycle: Femara+Follistim+HCG followed by progesterone. I'm both excited and nervous! Hoping everything goes according to plan! I've also started COQ10, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin D, and prenatal plus DHA to improve my egg quality. I've been diagnosed with premature decreased ovarian reserve, so i need all the eggs left to be the best they can be. 

i'm sorry @cassafrass15, i understand how you feel. I use to be on Facebook every day and now i try to not be as much as i can. Unless i'm checking a date for an invite, i don't go on it. it's not that i'm not happy for my friends who are pregnant, it's that i can't handle the constant reminder that i'm not. I had a friend who told me at a party that she recently got pregnant while she was on the pill because her birth control pill was recalled and she didn't know. :(
    ***** child/loss TW *****
    natural pregnancy DD 2012 TTC #2 since 2014
    9/2015 chemical pregnancy
    Initial workup: 
         AMH: 0.898 ng/ml
         Antral Follicle Count: 5
         FSH day 3: 6.56 mIU/ml
         LH day 3: 5.24 mIU/ml
         Estradiol day 3: 46.75 pg/ml

IUI 1-4 BFN

IVF #1 After ovulation was confirmed with progesterone levels on CD19. Cetrotide ½ dose X4 doses and minivelle was started CD 20 to continue through stim. Upon AF, started follistim 150 bid and menopur 75 bid on CD3. Started cetrotide 1 dose when biggest follicle reached 13mm. Retrieved 4 eggs out of 12 follicles, 2 PGS normal, FET #1 9/14/18 BFP beta#1 10dp6dt 369, 12dp6dt 1210 
  • Hi ladies! I finally get to join you all again. 
    This will be my second IUI (hopefully) but my 5th month of trying. I had 2 cancelled cycles and a month of birth control to get things back on track. Im think IUI will be around Sept 14th. Going for my baseline tomorrow.  
    @cassafrass15 I feel the same, hate opening Facebook and seeing all pregnancy announcements or new babies! I can't take it! 
    @Labluver2 Good luck this cycle! I think we have been on the same schedule a few months ago too. 
  • @cassafrass15  I'll be thinking of you! Hopefully you get good news today..

*tw*
    Me: 33 / DH: 30
    Married: 10/19/13
    NTNP since 2010 / TTC since 2013
    DX: Unexplained
    June 2014 – Aug 2014 (3 cycles): Medicated cycles >> Letrozole + Trigger = BFN
    Sept 2014: IUI #1 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFN 
    Dec 2014: IUI #2 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFN 
    Sept 2016: Consult with RE, DH consult with Urologist
    Nov 2016: D&C to remove polyps >> RE required 6 month break
    May 2017: IUI #3 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFP >> MC/CP
    Aug 2017: IUI #4 >> Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Oct 2019: IVF Consult

• Hello ladies. Well the RE just called and so far, so good. My beta was 43.5 and progesterone was 39. They said those are good numbers, but I'm still trying to be cautious in my excitement after 2 previous CPs at 6 weeks. I go in Thurs for more BW and an US. 

@Labluver2 Let us know what the Dr says about the cyst. Maybe this will be the final issue to resolve before you get your BFP! FX and hugs.

@puppyluv13 Thanks for the kind words. I think the news was good, but like I said I'm trying to not get my hopes up. FX for you on your journey.
  • @cassafrass15 congragulations!!!! Fx for you that everything continues to go well. I started the femera Monday I have horrible side effects this time. I go in for my follie check on Monday so I will ask my Dr about doing the surgery I would guess I would have to take next cyle off. The cyst is really bothering me now and is painful. 

• @cassafrass15 Congratulations! FX for more awesome betas!

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• Hopping in here as I'm looking at an IUI this weekend! This is actually a step back for me- I've already been down the IVF and FET road (last FET just ended in a CP), but while we wait for our next round of IVF (October) we are going to try another IUI.

Not expecting much (I had 2 IUI's last year that were unsuccessful) but since I just had a huge polyp removed and got pregnant right after, thought it was worth a shot while we wait!

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

• BFN today so I figured I'd hop on over to the Sept board since we'll probably be doing another round in a few weeks. DH said he's still undecided though... so I suppose we could be sitting out? Idk... Still trying to wrap our heads around it since we both had a really good feeling about this one. ((If I had a nickel for every time we had a good feeling lol))

GL Ladies!
    *tw*

• @puppyluv13 I know what you mean about having a good feeling this cycle my progestrone was the highest it's been 57.9 and my husbands count after wash was 100 million and 97 mobility. I really felt this was my cycle then AF showed . It's hard not to get your hopes up I say every cycle I won't and I end up doing it.
  • I dunno why I haven't posted in here yet so here goes!

Number of Cycle: Third IUI
    Anticipated IUI Date: 9/11-9/14  (First was on CD 17 and the second was on CD 14 so I imagine this one will be some time in there)

Saturday morning I have my CD 12 US so we'll see what happens!
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @Labluver2 The let down is the worst!  

AF came today... Boo... And DH wants to wait until after the first of the year to maybe go back to the RE. So we're sitting out for now. I'll be keeping my eye on this board though so I can keep up with all you ladies.. FX for all of you! 
    *tw*

• Started my Letrozole yesterday. I go on on Sept 14 for my cd12 scan. 
    @puppyluv13 Sorry for your BFN! 
    @Dragonfly6191 Good luck with your IUI!
    @cassafrass15 Congrats!! 

• Was supposed to have my CD 12 U/S today but it got cancelled because I got my peak.  So I'll have an U/S tomorrow during my IUI to see what side I ovulated on. Only downside is we had to drive 45 minutes today for nothing.
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am new to these boards and to the IUI process. I had my first IUI on 9/3 after a year of trying the old fashioned way.  I am on a twice a day dose of prometrium until
    my beta.  Have been experiencing a lot of anxiety, moodiness and what I believe are gas pains..... is this normal? Any suggestions on how to remedy?
  • Hi everyone!!  I wasn't very active in the August board but I lurked and happy (and sad) to see some familiar names.  I havent had an iui yet... July I had too many follicles so my RE suggested we not do iui...last month I had 5 again but they had me trigger cd11 since some of then were smaller at that point and we timed sex.  My RE is just way too nervous to do iui with that many.  I completely understand but still hard to agree.  Af showed up yesterday 4 days early so I'll go in for baseline today.  Thought about taking a month off but we're on a roll and what's 1 month compared to 3.5 years of TTC....  I really hope this month my body will chill and produce just enough follies so we can do iui and have a better chance for a BFP!!  I hope we don't have to see an October board!!! Lol. FX for everyone!!
  • Just came from my follie check I have 2 mature 20 and 24 on my right so prob ovidril tonight and IUI wed unless I'm ready to ovulate on my own which I doubt bc I normally don't ovulate before day 14. I asked about removing the cyst and the nurse said she would ask the Dr but since the ovary is still functionin  they normally don't like to remove bc it removes all the tissue. I did have a 14 on the left so it is producing follies. 
  • I am new to these boards and to the IUI process. I had my first IUI on 9/3 after a year of trying the old fashioned way.  I am on a twice a day dose of prometrium until
    my beta.  Have been experiencing a lot of anxiety, moodiness and what I believe are gas pains..... is this normal? Any suggestions on how to remedy?
    Welcome to IUI's! lol... Prometrium always kicks my butt and gives me the same side effects, plus A.LOT.OF.SLEEPINESS. I suggest keeping busy and try to keep your mind off the "symptoms". Otherwise you will drive yourself crazy. And Mylanta works well for gas/bloating.

@labluver2 FX for you!!
    @roxarn87 We always take breaks here and there. Not my choice, but DH doesnt like to go at it for months and months at a time. Which is understanding. Hopefully your body gets in check soon and you can finally do an IUI!
    *tw*

• @Labluver2 Wow! Great follies! Good luck with your IUI this week. 

@roxarn87 I'm sorry - being cancelled sucks. My August IUI was cancelled so I'll have my FX for both of us this month. Do you mind if I ask what your protocol is? Have you been getting your E2 numbers as well to correlate it to the number of follicles (helps to figure out if all the follicles they see likely contain mature eggs or not)? My first two IUIs I was only on 2.5 mg of femara and I had 5 follies and 6 follies respectively (over 15 mm). My RE continued with my IUIs but that's because I had already been TTC for 5 years and he figured that egg quality was an issue so all 5 or 6 eggs were probably not good eggs - not sure what your diagnosis is. If it helps at all, my next cycle on the same protocol I only got 1 follie (and I O on my own anyway), so it is possible to not respond exactly the same each time. Hoping your ovaries cooperate this time!

TFAS since 2012

• IUI tomorrow this has got to be it!!! I took the day off just to relax I normally go in late but the last 2 times I was a ltitle uncomfortable and I'm very active at work.
  • Frustrated :(. I went in went in on Friday for my CD14 ultrasound and I only had one follicle measuring 11mm. They brought me back in on Monday (yesterday) and it hadn't grown at all. They drew a progesterone level just to make sure I hadn't ovulated- should hear back today, but I highly doubt that's the case.

Not sure what the next step will be at this point- I'm doing another round of IVF in late October so I may just need to let this one go. I'm just frustrated this follicle didn't grow well- makes me nervous about future attempts of any kind.

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

• good luck tomorrow @Labluver2! I'm going in for baseline monitoring this thursday for my first IUI, which should be around the end of this month. Do you know if they generally require DH to be there too and how do you go around taking off the day from work for DH to be there since the date isn't set and is dependent on your follicle size? I'm afraid i'll know too late for DH to take the day off to be with me for the procedure. 
    ***** child/loss TW *****
    natural pregnancy DD 2012 TTC #2 since 2014
    9/2015 chemical pregnancy
    Initial workup: 
         AMH: 0.898 ng/ml
         Antral Follicle Count: 5
         FSH day 3: 6.56 mIU/ml
         LH day 3: 5.24 mIU/ml
         Estradiol day 3: 46.75 pg/ml

IUI 1-4 BFN

IVF #1 After ovulation was confirmed with progesterone levels on CD19. Cetrotide ½ dose X4 doses and minivelle was started CD 20 to continue through stim. Upon AF, started follistim 150 bid and menopur 75 bid on CD3. Started cetrotide 1 dose when biggest follicle reached 13mm. Retrieved 4 eggs out of 12 follicles, 2 PGS normal, FET #1 9/14/18 BFP beta#1 10dp6dt 369, 12dp6dt 1210 
  • @babyhopeful442 DH only really needs to be there for "his part" on the day of the IUI, and then the actual procedure is generally about 3 hours after that. My DH always stays for the IUI part though for moral support (plus we work together so it works out to go together). 

It is all dependent on your follie count and size... So when your follies are good to go and they tell you to go ahead and trigger, the IUI is done roughly 36 hours after that (which for me is usually around cd12-14). So you should have a couple days notice for when you guys need to be there for the IUI. I always try to schedule the IUI's late in the day so I don't have to miss much work. Plus that gives us a little more time to notify our bosses. The only down side to later appts is that is we usually have to do the trigger shot at 3am lol.
    *tw*

• @Dragonfly6191 So sorry your ovaries are not cooperating this cycle :( It's so frustrating to go through all of the meds and appointments just to find out that your body has a mind of its own.

@babyhopeful442 Husbands are not obligated to be there for the IUI. They do have to go in earlier that morning to produce a sample and then you usually go in a few hours later after the sperm wash for the IUI. My DH took the day off for our first IUI because I wanted him to be there, but for the others he just went in to produce the sample on his way to work in the morning and then I went by myself on my lunch hour for the IUI and then went back to work after. Unfortunately, you won't know the exact day of your IUI until you go in for your U/S and bloodwork and they have you trigger.

TFAS since 2012

• I went in for my baseline yesterday. My clinic has an app that they give you appointment and med instructions over but they don't give you any monitoring results. I forgot to call them to ask about AFC, lining thickness, and hormone levels, but I assume everything is OK since I got the go-ahead to start my meds. I'm on 5 mg of femara and 100 IU of Gonal F this cycle. Holy hell the migraine I have today is unreal. I can't function. My doctor did say the Gonal F can cause headaches/migraines but I didn't have any when I was on 50 IUs. Maybe the increased dose is what's doing it. Hopefully I don't have a migraine for the next 4-5 days. 

Does anyone know if Advil messes with follicle development, or just ovulation? I'd like to be able to take some Advil with my injection every night to kind of keep the migraine at bay. I'd call the doctor right now but the office just closed.... 

TFAS since 2012

• @Labluver2 Good luck tomorrow! 
    @dragonfly6191 I know the feeling! Silar thing happened to me the past few month. In June I had 2 small follicles, finally got to mature than then bloodwork wasn't good  as progesterone was too high and cancelled. Then in July, I only had a couple small follicles and my bloodwork came back bad again with progesterone Being to high. They had me do a month of birth control in August to hopefully reset my body. It's so fusterating! 
    @tosh24 I bet the increase in meds gave you the migraine.  Migraines are the worst! Sorry! 
  • @tosh24 I took ibuprofen for my headaches til iui then Tylenol 
  • Me: 35 I DH: 38

TFAS since 2012

• @tosh24 My doc says tylenol for everything
    *tw*

• Had IUI #5 this morning hubbys sample was 50 million 75 mobility not his best sample but maybe less is more gotta stay positive. Now the dreaded wait.