October 2017 Moms
Options

Baby Wrap Recommendations!

I'm looking for advice on which baby wrap moms have liked the best for a newborn! I'm pregnant with my second baby and she will be only 14 months younger than my first. I'm looking for something easy to use around the house while chasing around a 1 year old :) We have the ergobaby 360 carrier that I do love now but I didn't like until my daughter was a bit bigger and didn't have to use the infant insert thing. I'm thinking one of the wrap type items would be easier around the house.

Thanks!

Re: Baby Wrap Recommendations!

• Options
    I have 2 Moby wraps that have been well loved.  I wear one pretty much all day and just pop baby in and out.  My girls are only 19 mos apart and wearing the little one was a lifesaver while trying to keep up with the toddler.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jessieR358jessieR358 member
    edited September 2017
    Lurker from sept 17--solly baby. Love those wraps. Have several of them and an ergo 360 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a baby K'tan when my 2nd daughter was little..but my girls are 14 months apart and I'll say baby wearing was hard because often when I was holding one the other wanted held as well and it's hard to position them well with 2. So I baby wore a lot less the 2nd time around because of it..

• Options
    I'm on my second baby too, and they'll be 19 months apart. I have a LÍLLÉbaby all seasons carrier--so I'm going to probably stay with that brand and get one of their Ring Slings. 
  • Options
    Solly Wrap is magical. My daughter lived in it for the first 4-5 months.
  • Options
    I'm late to the party, but I just received the the Boba Wrap as a gift. I'm so excited to try it out. Im a FTM so i dont have anything to compare it to. All i know is baby wearing is definitely in the plan. 
    \

• Options
    I used a Moby wrap with our first born and loved it! I plan on using it again this time too.