May 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms Week of 9/2

Re: Symptoms Week of 9/2

• Options
    6 wks and Sooooo tired! Sore boobs and nausea with twinges in abdomin. But just happy to be pregnant! So, I'll take the symptoms!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie Oh yeah, the constipation is real. I sat this morning hoping anything would happen for so long my 14 month old busted down the bathroom door and started screaming 'up!' and 'hot!' in my face because I put his bagel in the toaster before going to the bathroom and he was tired of waiting and hungry lol
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Options
    I was hoping to not have to report anything of this sort at all and I'm trying not to panic but I've been spotting this morning.  I'm 4w5d, AF was due Monday, so it's making me very nervous.  Saw a bit of brownish tinged discharge in my underwear which didn't send me into an immediate panic but then there was a small bit of red when I wiped.  Ugh.  
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I have the occasion nauseous feeling...haven't thrown up yet. I also want to sleep a lot, and get hungrier quicker. Also, I am not sure if burping is a symptom..but that's happening quite often.  I am craving fried pickles, and have been since yesterday. Hubbs says we can get some this weekend, but I don't know if I can last that long. 
  • Options
    @ccvslp  I'm keeping my fingers crossed so hard for you.  Bleeding in the first tri is normal, hopefully everything turns out well.  Please keep us updated.  Hugs!!

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @ccvslp I'm so sorry, I know thats scary. Did you call your OB? Fx and thinking of you!
  • Options
    @ccvslp good! I'm glad to hear they aren't too concerned right now. Spotting can definitely be normal!
  • Options
    Since last night I have started having worse cramps than I did before. I know cramps are not that unusual but it really feels similar to my period cramps and is making me nervous. I wish there was a way for me to just take a peak inside and make sure things are still well!
  • Options
    Hard to tell with this wicked cough. Was extremely tired this past weekend though. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ccvslpccvslp member
    edited September 2017
    No more spotting for me since the liiiiittle bit this morning.  Fingers crossed and eyes and toes and everything else.

MOOD SWINGS.  I don't "look" pregnant so I REALLY don't think hubby gets it even though I've explained I am tired, zitty, bloated, and constipated.  Tonight after a stressful night with home repairs (I came home to fumes in the house from a cleaning crew and had to leave until almost 8 until it was dealt with) he sat on the couch as I cleaned up like I do every day usually while he's not home from work yet and I snapped.  Don't you wish they could see some things that need to be done without you needing to be the manager of it all?!  And then I was asked why I was being a B.  OH NO HE DIDNT.  Um... maybe because I'm a hormonal mess?!  Needless to say it hasn't been a great night and someone should pray for his safety.  :D
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks now and my boobs have been sore every single day for the past 3! My skin broke out worse than I've ever seen it last week but thankfully it seems to be clearing up. 
     Other than that I'm too bloated to wear my jeans and have had such a loss of appetite with occasional nausea and some cramping. I really want to eat healthy but the thought of food is so off putting that I'm just managing to graze on bland foods. 
     The exhaustion is the worst. I work in the airport so some days my alarm goes off at 2am! As you can imagine, that's not easy on a regular day, with pregnancy, I'm surprised I'm making it home in one piece! 
  • Options
    TMI- but has anyone had rectal pressure? That's the only way I can think to describe it. Anyway I've been having it off and on a little but it freaks me out because *TW* I had it a little the week before my loss *End TW*, which probably had nothing to do with it but I'm curious. Dr. Google says it's normal because things are shifting around in there but then Dr. Google also says "WHAT?! You have rectal pressure? Call your OB ASAP!" So who knows.
  • Options
    So far I'm on the twice a day train to vomit ville. Last pregnancy most days were in the double digits so I guess this is better but I'm already over it. I have no more cravings and an aversion to EVERYTHING!  Sore boobs too. And oh the exhaustion. My toddler just wants to run 24/7 and I really can't keep up.
  • Options
    @rachelg777  I had rectal pressure with my last pregnancy, but not until later when things got a little more crowded.  That being said, I'm one of the people whose AF cramps feel like I have to poop, so maybe that's what's going on with you?

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @mileswithmyles  oh no!! Hope you feel better soon.  AFM, brushing my teeth is now (again) an activity that strikes terror into the deepest depths of my soul.  Ugh.  
    Last pregnancy I threw up almost everyday after brushing my teeth and I feel like the sensation is starting again although I have yet to throw up from it. 

Definitely having a lot of aversions. I tried some coffee today for the first time in weeks and it tasted terrible which makes me want to cry.
  • Options
    @Kendrajos same here! It's so annoying because my DD sleeps really well through the night but since getting pregnant again I've been up every night for hours after I get up to pee. I feel like these full nights of sleep are so precious with new baby on the horizon. I've been feeling green since Saturday and not sure if I want to eat or throw up all day...speaking of which that started yesterday. Glad I have an intern at work so she can do everything
  • Options
    @sandbar517 Thanks for the response! Hmmm it doesn't necessarily feel like I have to poop, more like somethings pushing on it from inside? haha. I don't know, it's probably something with my anatomy. I might bring it up at my OB appt next week just for some reassurance though. 
  • Options
    @mileswithmyles I don't have too much nausea yet and no vomiting, but I've had diarrhea since my BFP last weekend. I don't have to rush to the bathroom or anything but when I do go, it's really loose (sorry for the visual!). 

I've also been gagging while brushing my teeth and had a few random episodes throughout the day. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    Mine is the "I need to go now" type. I had to come home from work and cancel my presentation tonight because between that and the vomiting, I can't be more than a few feet from a bathroom. 
  • Options
    My symptoms have been all over the place. The nausea was starting to get close to vomit inducing but I have started taking b6 and a small dose of unisom. I think it is helping with the morning sickness but now I am ravenously hungry all day long. I'm trying not to eat more than normal, but I literally need to eat every hour or so. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So the diarrhea started for me, too. Sheesh.
  • Options
    I jumped on the bloat train today. And I feel like people are staring since I'm "on baby watch"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sooooo.... the "spotting" came back today.

Here comes the TMI; I think it's somehow tied to bowel movements.  Yesterday i had light brown stretchy discharge and then when I wiped afterwards there was a small bit of red in the same kind of stretchy discharge afterwards.  Nothing else ALL day today and then I woke up to the same light brown.... SMALL amount of red in it after BM... and then back to some light brown this afternoon.

im going in for just a confirmatory appt 9/18 and will schedule next visits and scans from there; I'm not a patient yet at the practice so they told me to not worry unless I start actively bleeding and there's clotting and/or cramping in the meantime.  Of course I'm breaking my cardinal rule and googling everything and still worrying anyway...  :/
  • Options
    @attorneyworkproduct I just polished off a whole bag of chips without noticing and was actually surprised to find the bottom of the bag... and now I remember why I've stopped bringing junk food into the house. 
  • Options
    @ccvslp I've found on Google that for every positive outcome there's also a negative one so what's the point. I have had brown discharge since I got my bfp 3 weeks ago. My doctors said the same thing.... could be normal, nothing you can do about it, call if it gets worse or cramps. I'm kinda just dealing with it. But please stay off google it'll only make it worse for worry. I hope things work out awesome for you and you are one of the "normal spotting" cases. GL
  • Options
    Thank-you, @justsuzie!  
  • Options
    @mileswithmyles. All this talk about brushing teeth/nausea is reminding of my 1st pregnancy/hating mint-flavored things.... looks like I'm going out tomorrow and buying cinnamon flavored toothpaste so I'm prepared.  Hope you feel better, find a way around the nausea.  
    fail halloween fall costume minions GIF
  • Options
    @zaclina I don't know if you like orange but there's an orange flavored toothpaste I find at Walmart. I forget which brand. But I already hate all things that burn my mouth so mint and cinnamon both suck.
  • Options
    @rachelg777 I get a quick jabby type pain every few days.  I think it's linked to my constipation....
  • Options
    I don't even know what to do any more.  I thought my situation with the very light spotting/brown was tied to bowel movements and probably a sensitive cervix.  Started taking colace.  Saw next to nothing and was very excited it seemed to be winding down and over.

flash forward to tonight after I'd been lying down for a couple of hours, got up and just peed... and saw red.  Still a small amount but more than any other time so far and completely out of nowhere random.  

Im at a loss... my first informational appointment isn't until a week from Monday and they said they can't really talk to me/give medical advice until I'm a patient.  They said to not panic unless heavy active bleeding and/or clots and cramping and if that happens go to the ER.  In the meantime I'm wondering if my hormone levels are rising, if its ectopic... wondering why I hear all of these stories of women worrying and going in for an early scan or blood work and then feeling better when I can't even get phone advice until I'm seen.  *TW I feel very alone and like I'm sitting around waiting to miscarry.*  Not sure how I'm supposed to go about my day to day for another 2-3 weeks before viability scan feeling like this if we make it that far. So frustrated.
  • Options
    @ccvslp I'm so sorry you're going through this. It sucks bad to have to wait to find out whether your baby is healthy!  Maybe you can get an appointment with your GP on Monday? Let us know what happens!

• Options
    My god, the bloating!!