Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Labor Day Weekend Randoms

Apparently we didn't start this yesterday. 'Sup ladies?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
--------------------------------
LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
--------------------------------
Me: 33 | DH: 41
Married: March 2016
TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
PCOS dx January 2018
Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
BFP 3/10/2018! 
-------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

Re: Labor Day Weekend Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rewatching old episodes of 'Supernatural' while I clean up my house. It feels like no matter how much I clean, my house is never fully cleaned.

When DH gets back from the gym, we're going to my favorite store for school supples- Dollar Tree! I spent $32 last year and got 32 items for my classroom. It was amazing. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    A PSA for anyone with a Lucky's Market nearby - 25% off rose wines until the 6th. Rose is my summer wine of choice and seeing as fall is coming we best imbibe before it's Cabernet season again.
  • Options
    MH and I both have to get class prep done this weekend, so we've been doing that while watching movies. Pretty relaxing, overall!
  • Options
    Relaxing and cleaning out the closets....all around boring weekend, my favorite type. 
    TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• Options
    Just finished doing some house. Going to look for a new book to read (although I think DH gets jealous when I read so much) and maybe find something to bake. 
  • Options
    @nitnat007 what do you like to read?
    TTGP October siggy 

• Options
    @MrsBunz I honestly haven't been reading a lot but just finished "The Neighbor" by Lisa Gardener and found it a really easy and enjoyable read. "The Art of Racing in the Rain", "Secret Life of Bees" and the "The book of Negroes" are some I've enjoyed in the past. Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated! 
  • Options
    @nitnat007. Ohh, I loved "The Secret Life of Bees."  What are you going to bake???  

• Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited September 2017
    Anyone making anything delicious today? 

ETA:  holy delicious state fair food, @krashke!
  • Options
    @nitnat007 I really enjoy Geraldine Brooks, so if you haven't read anything by her I strongly recommend them. Year of Wonders is my favorite closely followed by People of the Book. 
    TTGP October siggy 

• Options
    @MrsBunz I loved People of the Book! It's good to hear her other work is just as good. I'll have to check it out.
    @jrm_14 I would love to bake something delicious today, but the problem is the MH and I will eat all of it, and we're trying to focus on healthy eating. Any suggestions for single serving recipes for treats?
  • Options
    @nitnat007. Those scones sound amazing!  I've been meaning to bake a new muffin recipe for the past week, so I will finally try it tomorrow.
    @suchaglencoco. Yay for new shoes! You will have to share a pic of what you find.
    @MrsBunz. Cleaning is what I should be doing this weekend. Haha. Instead I am enjoying a homemade margarita and contemplating what to make for dinner.  ;)
  • Options
    @darkstar42
    A  lot of homemade granola bars are nasty.  However, I love the recipie on this blog:
    https://cortneygraham.com
    Sometimes, I mix in a handful of dark chocolate chips (less sugar) and keep them on hand in the fridge.  
  • Options
    @jrm_14 Thank you! I've been wanting to make some granola bars.
  • Options
    @darkstar42. I bake mine slightly longer than it says.  However, come to find out my oven was going out.  Sooo....maybe it just wasn't working well?
  • Options
    @MrsBunz Thank you for the recommendation. I'll have to look for those. 
    @dukestar5 Scones were good. DH has already eaten four. 
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco. That looks yum! How was it?
    @holly321. Did you end up making the chocolate zuchinni bread? I was looking up recipes for that earlier.  I then remebered I am all out of eggs :(
  • Options
    Just normal work week for me, so I get to be insanely jealous of DH plus he took two vacation days on Thursday and Friday for the Destiny 2 release. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pebbledam My husband took Thursday and Friday off work for Destiny 2 as well! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland - NEEERRRDDDS!  <3
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @darkstar42 I agree...I think we need to know more...Apparently sheep do this often

Cheezburger dancing girl animals fail GIF

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @pebbledam and @offtoneverland, my brother works for the studio that makes Destiny, so MH gets a free copy from him. He's been counting down the days! He has not taken any time off work, but since he also works in the industry I have a feeling they'll be playing the game AT work this week...
  • Options
    @Augusta108 That's so awesome! Your lucky DH getting a free copy of the game. :) That's cool that he works in the industry too. Wouldn't it be so great to just play games at work all day? Haha. I don't really like video games though...DH keeps buying ones he thinks I'll like but it never works out how he plans.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @holly321. I third more information about the sheep incident.  I'm sad I can't GIF at this moment like @josie12367.
  • Options
    The Bump mobile app signed me out randomly, and my response is basically:

because I don't know my password and hate guessing it, so I guess I'll be desktop only until I get frustrated and finally reset my password. 
  • Options
    @jhysmath Thank you! I will check those out. 
  • Options
    My first order of Wondfos is coming today!

DH is working, so I'm spending my very last day of summer vacation cleaning my house, doing some prep for the coming week, and making surf and turf for dinner tonight. And watching more 'Supernatural'. 

I'm really nervous about this coming week. I feel like my classroom is nowhere near ready, and I have no idea what to do with those kids when they get up to my room on that first day. I probably know more than I think I do, but we'll see.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    @jrm14, it was really good! DH even liked it and he isn't a "vege guy".
    It did not replace my desire for new shoes though.
  • Options
    @jsnakehole GL tomorrow! You got this girl!!
  • Options
    We have a plum tree in our backyard that is all ripe now, so we have an abundance of plums to do stuff with. So far I've made two plum cakes and 16 jars of jam, with more cake and jam to be made
    later. My kitchen has been in a constant state of chaos this weekend, but it's so worth it!

Also, it looks like the apocalypse is coming outside right now, because the air is super polluted and smoky from many wildfires in the area. Sucks that we can't really do stuff outside because of it.