Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

You Aren't Pregnant. Calm Down. (the help thread)

Re: You Aren't Pregnant. Calm Down. (the help thread)

• Options
    @suchaglencoco Damn it! I had a dream the other night that I got a + on about 10 tests! :wink::wink:
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco nooo I was counting on my dream last night to mean something lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 Again, I am feeling like an enabler, the opposite of this thread's intention, but TW imho based on my bw with my CP, I believe they are sensitive below or even well below 20 miu. end TW The FRER early result manual is still going to be the most sensitive and will be positive at something like 6.3 miu. And those can be purchased via subscribe & save... 

BUT WE ALL NEED TO STOP PEEING ON EVERYTHING. 
    I'm new here and this sounds like another language. Please hold while I check the abbreviation board! 

... but I'm seriously checking it every thread trying to learn! 
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 I'm thinking of using progesterone cream next cycle but I haven't read much about supplements. Do you like them?! 
  • Options
    @jhysmath I'm glad I'm not the only person who has to teach biology to MH
  • Options
    @aurora1973 A related affirmation for me: the temp dip today is much more likely to be because the bedroom was really cold, and not an implantation dip.
  • Options
    doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited September 2017
    @Aurora1973 or, more specifically, you do not even WANT it to be an implantation dip given that diagram because that would be... well... not good. :)
  • Options
    @nimmle That's what I said! I think it's absolutely ridiculous but he's an idiot a lot of the time. He's 26 and I'm 30 and MH is 42 and last spring we sat him down and had a talk about safe sex during one of the many dinners we went out with him, and obviously he didn't take what we said to heart because well *TW* now he's going to be a daddy with a girl he was just hooking up with *TW* . I swear it's people like him that make STDs spread. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 Ugh not nice FF!! 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I am only at 49% on that. But I'm really bad at inputting the other data. Possibly a blessing in disguise. I have kept myself away from the "countdown to pregnancy" site thankfully. For now....