1st Trimester

Cold after conception

Hi ladies, 
I am just getting over a cold which is very odd for me to get in the summer time. It only lasted 2 days (which is also odd because my colds usually last 1-2 weeks) so is this a sign of pregnancy? I know it can be because the immune system isn't very strong, but it's weird that is was only for 2 days. Any other ladies go through this? 

Re: Cold after conception

• A positive test is a pretty good indication of pregnancy. Also, it's against TOU to ask if you're pregnant. Pee on a stick and call your dr. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Seriously? Take a pregnancy test, it will answer your question.  As PP said, this will be closed as it's not allowed to ask if you are pregnant.
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"