March 2018 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 8/29

Re: TW Tuesday 8/29

• Options
    This dude at work is being a total TW. He asks me to do something, I do it, and he comes back with something else to do for the same thing. So annoying to have to go back in and make changes piece meal. And he asks me stupid questions that he could easily find the answer to his dang self. Keeping it chill though - gotta keep my BP down since work stress was an issue for me during my first pregnancy...checked it at 120/84 last night!
  • Options
    Yes, coworker, even though we make a living by charging for our work product, by all means, keep giving it away for free.  I'm about to lose my mind over this.  Whyyyyyyyy?????
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aetna is a major TW. They can't seem to do the simplest of things without me having to call and raise hell. I hate it. I hate talking on the phone, especially with people who are not smart and don't give a poop about their jobs.
  • Options
    LaurenAnn0405LaurenAnn0405 member
    edited August 2017
    @HappyMonkey817 I totally feel you on the Aetna thing - DD had to have dental surgery this past March and she was put under sedation.  I had to pay for the sedation up front and then be reimbursed from the insurance company (who actually ended up reimbursing the anesthesiologist who in turn had to reimburse me, but that's a whole different story) and the girl I was talking to was NOT making sense, it sounded like she had a script in front of her and any questions I asked her that were not on her script she just kept repeating herself.  I could not get a straight answer out of her.  I called back that same day and talked to someone else and she was able to actually explain things to me  
  • Options
    Me. Today is DS's second birthday and between being sick all last week and yesterday, I have no plans for a special dinner or a cake or anything wrapped. :disappointed: I know he's two and he doesn't know that I'm screwing this up but I do. 
  • Options
    Me. Today is DS's second birthday and between being sick all last week and yesterday, I have no plans for a special dinner or a cake or anything wrapped. :disappointed: I know he's two and he doesn't know that I'm screwing this up but I do. 
    I get why you're feeling bad about it. But I agree with the other replies- he won't mind if you don't do anything special. Do you remember turning two? He'll be just fine. Try to go easy on yourself.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Today is DD's first birthday!  HB to him (ETA: your DS) !  Also don't feel bad, today DD was set up for her 48 hour EEG so her head is covered in electrodes that are covered by some type of wrap and crazy hat connected to wires that is connected to a power pack and DH has to be within like 2 feet of her at all times.  So that's how she is spending her birthday...
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    Today is DD's first birthday!  HB to him!  Also don't feel bad, today DD was set up for her 48 hour EEG so her head is covered in electrodes that are covered by some type of wrap and crazy hat connected to wires that is connected to a power pack and DH has to be within like 2 feet of her at all times.  So that's how she is spending her birthday...
    @mdfarmchick and @becausescience today is my DD's 4th birthday -- crazy!! A very happy birthday to your two!

We did DD's party this past weekend because her first day of preschool was today (BIG day!), and I had to work at school and then coach through the evening. DH held off on dinner for everyone so I could hurry home, and we dined on McDonald's...DD's pick :wink: Sometimes just being together on their birthdays is the best when they're little! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This "possible" infection.

Went in for a UA to check for a UTI (cloudy urine and burning), nurse said, "yep, you've got something going on! Let me chat with the on call and let you know the plan." Calls back, "he says it's not enough to treat yet so to keep an eye on it and if symptoms worsen let us know."

Wait....... what? So I just let it go to possibly worsen? Not good for my PGAL brain. 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick and @becausescience today is my DD's 4th birthday -- crazy!! A very happy birthday to your two!

We did DD's party this past weekend because her first day of preschool was today (BIG day!), and I had to work at school and then coach through the evening. DH held off on dinner for everyone so I could hurry home, and we dined on McDonald's...DD's pick :wink:Sometimes just being together on their birthdays is the best when they're little! 
    I 100% agree with this.  
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    @becausescience I'm sorry you all are having to spend her birthday that way! My daughter had to have a 24 hour eeg when she was around 4 months old and it sucked. 48 hours sounds rough. I hope you guys get good results out of it at least! 
  • Options
    @becausescience I hope everything is okay.
  • Options
    @becausescience :( Hopefully you all were able to celebrate a little somehow! Hugs 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick your H sounds like good people! I'm glad it worked out!
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick Glad it worked out!