September 2016 Moms
Options

August Randoms

13»

Re: August Randoms

• Options
    My DD will be one on September 16! I feel like I'm so behind on feeding her "big people food" but up until recently if she gagged on anything, she would projectile vomit everywhere. 

Im off to go look at the feeding thread! Thank you
  • Options
    Feeding Littles is great! Some good food ideas on there too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone eclipse crazy? i can't believe how many people have traveled all over for it! My oldest is being kept inside during school since they can't be trusted to not look at the sun  :D
    Doesn't really excite me, but of course it's our only cloudy day in like a month! Ha!!
  • Options
    Super cloudy over here too. I went out as usual and saw so many people standing around with their special glasses on. If you could see anything it was probably very little. The media really hyped this up in Chicago, and apparently there is another full eclipse in 2024. 
  • Options
    It was super foggy here too (in Central coast of Cali) totally cleared up after
  • Options
    It's was cloudy and foggy here but everyone was crazy about the eclipse. Our office had a viewing party. A couple of coworker's flew up to Oregon where there was 100% totality. It's was only about 75% totality here. I took a couple of pictures but my favorite one was one I took at my office of people on the tops of buildings. It might be hard to see but there are people on the top of almost all these buildings. Im scared of heights so that would freak me out!
  • Options
    Ha! I see them all out there!!
  • Options
    We were taking turns using a patient's glasses at the office. It was quite comical.
  • Options
    Well I finally had to put a pin on my phone to lock it. Xavier has figured out how to swipe and open my phone. Figured before he ends up opening something or buying something I should put a lock on it. And so it begins.
  • Options
    Ha. Ellie holds the phone behind her ear and 'talks' it is the cutest. I'm worried about her deleting things. She just swipes around at the phone and I never know where she will end up. And the tv remote...I can't tell you how many strange shows we have recorded
  • Options
    Haha! Yes, our phones have been locked long ago w the bigger kids! So funny on the recorded shows! LO does like to grab my phone and yell "HI!!" because she thinks grandma is always on there face timing  :D
  • Options
    @molosmiles Ha...We had some Mario Batolli food show recording for a couple weeks. Both H and I thought the other dvr'd it so we didn't want to delete it. 
  • Options
    @BabyBoyH92016 Thats so funny! Maybe your son was trying to drop some recipe hints. Haha!
  • Options
    Dylan's new favorite thing to do is clap. Yesterday he realized when he hit a button on a truck it made noise. He would clap and just look so proud of himself. I swear it's the cutest thing ever. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My friend took LO's 1 yr pics last night, agh makes me so emotional! My profile pic is exactly a year ago, I feel like it was just yesterday!
  • Options
    If you guys have time, read this: https://www.theuglyvolvo.com/a-ten-month-olds-letter-to-santa/

I am dying of laughter! 
  • Options
    Hahaha!! That's very accurate!!!
  • Options
    I pulled a dead bug out of LO's mouth yesterday and immediately thought of you guys  :D
  • Options
    @Laraeq that is amazing lol. Just today I was on the computer and could barely get anything done without a tiny hand reaching and pulling on something 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Laraeq that is perfect and so my life right now.