December 2017 Moms
Options

Early labor concerns

2»

Re: Early labor concerns

• Options
    Sending nothing but positive thoughts! 
  • Options
    Did they tell you when they can do an ultrasound again? Are you still having cramping?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this!!! Prayers for some rest for you and for good scan results! Stay in there baby!!

• Options
    SierraGoodSierraGood member
    edited August 2017
    We should be getting it done today and yeah still some cramping plus last night I started feeling like I needed to poop really bad and nothing is happening:( I asked for a stool softener to see if that will help me. Also my BP is low 90/56... 
  • Options
    @SierraGood that's great news! Hope your able to get some rest and relaxation today. Xoxo. 
  • Options
    That's good to hear @SierraGood. Does your bp typically run low? That seems quite low, I'm so happy your scan went well. Every day he stays inside is a good day!
  • Options
    Great news!! @SierraGood
  • Options
    @SierraGood  this is such good news!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your going through this @SierraGood, thinking of you, and sending lots of energy your way. Hope all will be ok. Keep us posted
  • Options
    mdcd44127mdcd44127 member
    edited August 2017
    @SierraGood Glad you're home, sorry to hear you're getting sick & at risk for PTL. Keep taking care of yourself, all my best wishes for you and the baby. <3
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    So happy things look good and you are back home!!! Keep cooking little one!

• Options
    @SierraGood Fingers crossed that your body holds out for many more weeks. I delivered my boys at 31 weeks and I'm really really hoping you can make it many more weeks. It's a scary experience, but if something does happen, please feel free to PM me. We are all here for you! 
    Pregnancy Ticker