April 2018 Moms
Options

Possibly pregnant

34yo I maybe 5 weeks. I have taken 5 hptest all negative. I had cramping after ovulation. I started bleeding on my period, light bleeding, and symptoms were slim to none. The biggest change are my breasts. They have grown and I have squeezed colostrum out. I go to clinic for oldest physical for sports. I want to test but afraid negative. Doctors office will only do blood test if there is a major health concern. Another urine test that could end negative. Do doctors urine test detect lower hcg than over counter? Do I wait and see next cycle time or test? What would you do? 

Re: Possibly pregnant

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Best of luck to you, but you're posting in the wrong location. This board is for those who are already pregnant and due in April. 
  • Options
    34yo I maybe 5 weeks. I have taken 5 hptest all negative. I had cramping after ovulation. I started bleeding on my period, light bleeding, and symptoms were slim to none. The biggest change are my breasts. They have grown and I have squeezed colostrum out. I go to clinic for oldest physical for sports. I want to test but afraid negative. Doctors office will only do blood test if there is a major health concern. Another urine test a could end negative. Do doctors urine test detect lower hcg than over counter? Do I wait and see next cycle time or test? What would you do? 
    A) This is not the correct board for this question.  We all KNOW we are pregnant, and when we deliver.

B ) As an answer to your question:. What would I do?  I'd wait and test in a week.  I also would see my doctor about nipple discharge for potential infection, unless I was recently breastfeeding.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    orangecup said:
    Go to the first tri board. Do not post this in TTGP.
    @abuford2017 Please DO NOT post this on TTGP. It is against TOU to ask in anyway if you are pregnant. We are not doctors and cannot see into your uterus. The only thing you can do is keep testing or find a Dr. willing to draw betas. 
  • Options
    there are multiple discussion boards and this said weekly question.sorry new to app.

Wow I thought this was discussion and support. Sorry for being new to app and got to wrong discussion  board.
  • Options
    there are multiple discussion boards and this said weekly question.sorry new to app.

Wow I thought this was discuss cussion and support. Sorry for being new to app and got to wrong discussion  board.
    You didn't even post in the weekly questions thread though?