Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW - week of August 20

2»

Re: WTO/TWW - week of August 20

• @JNCPro3130  That's awesome!  Keep up the good work. I need to figure out some more healthy snacks too--almonds are a great idea. (Just a fun tip...because I have a sweet tooth too: I occasionally throw sliced strawberries and bananas into the freezer.  When I want something sweet, I take them out and blend them in the blender until they are a smooth consistency like ice cream.  Of course nothing beats real ice cream, but this is a pretty yummy treat!)

@MrsMiller8588   First, ((hugs)) friend because the waiting and uncertainty is hard.  I am glad to hear that your check up went well, but I am so sorry that the results from the SA do not look hopeful.  It is good to have some clarification and possible direction/next steps, but I know that will not be an easy conversation with YH.  I will look out for your updates in TTGP--I am rooting for you.  <3

• @MrsMiller8588 I'm sorry you didn't get better news. I hope your and DH's conversations go well and you can continue down a new path in the ttc journey 

• Loading the player...
  • I have a question for you, ladies. I'm starting cycle 4 and noticed that FF has their year membership on sale for $24.99. I'm wondering if it's worth it. I'm currently able to see clearly when I ovulate and track everything I THINK I need to. Does anyone have it? Why did you decide to buy it? Is it worth it? 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JNCPro3130. I do not have that membership, but I believe several ladies on TTGP board do...do you feel comfortable asking there?
  • I got the premium on a similar sale. I like it, and for the price it really isn't too bad to help me feel more informed. That being said, it's one of those things that you hope is a "waste of money" since you want to get KTFU ASAP.
  • @JennyColada, I know what you mean. I don't want to waste money but here I am at month 4 (which I know isn't long) so I'm thinking maybe it'll help to have more information? I don't know. 

@dukestar5, TTGP would be a good place to look. I'm on mobile so I can't search the board for that topic but I'll look later. I'm sure it's been discussed over there! Thanks!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got the premium on a similar sale. I like it, and for the price it really isn't too bad to help me feel more informed. That being said, it's one of those things that you hope is a "waste of money" since you want to get KTFU ASAP.
    Apparently if you get KU before your subscription is up, they'll put your account on hold for you until you want to use FAM or TFAS.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @lalala2004 that's pretty cool, did not know that!

but I also figure, if I have to throw away $100 between OPKs, HPTs, and forfeit FF credits because I'm KU, I'm not even gonna be upset.