August 2017 Moms

AW Newborn photos

A place to post your favorite photo(s) from your newborn photo session! Just trying to get our board going again :) 

Re: AW Newborn photos

• The birth announcements thread isn't good enough for you? Is that a Game of Thrones King Joffrey homage? Cute. 
  • Loading the player...
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    edited August 2017
    Image removed by Admin
  • @lewliv I don't know about anyone else but I posted in the birth announcement thread way before I got newborn photos done. Just thought since it's been a few weeks for some of us we could do updated photos/professional photos instead of just the ones that were taken right after birth. If no one else wants to post that's fine, but I personally would love to see more pics of everyone's adorable babies! I know my little guy is already changing in looks at only 2 weeks old! Also, I've never watched game of thrones.
  • @kleigh30  He is adorable! I'm assuming that the pictures are a "Where the Wild Things Are" theme.  It is a book that I plan on eventually reading; I still can't believe I've gone this long in life without reading it at some point.  I appreciate the effort of trying to get the board going again.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That was so cute