Options

HDBD 8/23

Image result for belly bump

BabyFruit Ticker
older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 

Re: HDBD 8/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cute bumps ladies! really looking like babies now! Mines starting to get hard already, anyone else? Will upload one a little later
  • Options
    @Ashoes123 my belly gets hard after I eat 
  • Options
    Mine feels like it's pretty much still fat/bloat. 
  • Options
    I'm holding off a little longer as I don't feel like I look pregnant at all. I'm 14+1. 
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 Chuck knows somethings up
  • Options
    Ashoes123 said:
    Definitely.  He licks my belly and snuggles around it already.  The dachshunds don't care at all.
  • Options
    I'm a little jealous of all you 16 weekers! I'm due at the end of the month but feel years behind you all 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    seitzy3 said:
    I'm a little jealous of all you 16 weekers! I'm due at the end of the month but feel years behind you all 
    YES it's so sad to be the caboose. 
  • Options
    Ashoes123 said:
    Definitely.  He licks my belly and snuggles around it already.  The dachshunds don't care at all.
    My dachshund is snuggling with DH and looking at me like I betrayed him. Our two big dogs are super protective of Mama and our Oscar has to stand right next to me with his head on my stomach at all times. It's so sweet.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    @SarahFoley725 and @seitzy3 I hate being due on the 1st. Especially since I'll be having a c section and having the baby at the end of January. I didn't want to jump ship to January though. I like y'all too much. 
    This. I'm having a January baby but am due on the 6th. I won't be permitted to go past the 31st.
  • Options
    January 24th is my birthday just sayingggg 
  • Options
    seitzy3 said:
    YES it's so sad to be the caboose. 
    Agreed. It was harder when I was still deep in first trimester misery and everyone was feeling better. This place is great, but I was green with envy for a few weeks.
  • Options
    ash0625 said:

Agreed. It was harder when I was still deep in first trimester misery and everyone was feeling better. This place is great, but I was green with envy for a few weeks.

___
    Stuck in box! Im into my 2nd and not feeling amazing yet lol. Better, meaning i only upchuck once a week now tee hee. 
  • Options
    Ashoes123 said:
    Ashoes123 said:
    My dachshund is snuggling with DH and looking at me like I betrayed him. Our two big dogs are super protective of Mama and our Oscar has to stand right next to me with his head on my stomach at all times. It's so sweet.
    mine just constantly stares at me like this. Like, "you're seriously going to have another one of these??" He's also 15 and having none of it.

Omg. Those eyes
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I didn't see this until just now, I'm 16+2 in the picture but I still feel like its just bloat...
  • Options
    Everyone looks great! I have had way too many snacks the past few years for a bump to be noticeable yet. Hopefully soon! :)
    SAHM to 3 kids- DD 8, DS 3, DS 1. Expecting one more!

Pregnancy Ticker