Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 8/22

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday 8/22

• Options
    @ajsanders-2  ((Hugs))   Sorry you have all the feels too.  Which new diet are you trying?

@dragonette505  Loved that gif.  Definitely made me smile. :)

@jrm_14  Thanks, friend <3  As far as plans, nothing too exciting. Maybe a night out with the girls.

@darkstar42  Thanks!  So glad you got good sleep last night. It does wonders!

@canucklehead123 Jealous of your lake swim.  So fun!  My DH has a new dream of buying a lake house...we took a look at one this weekend (definitely a big fixer up project) and you can swim in the lake...I was thinking...this is a win!

@izza2  ((Hugs friend))  I seriously think right before AF as well as CDs 1 & 2 are emotionally the hardest.

@MrsBunz  So jealous of your cricut!  What are you planning to make today?

@blackhottamales  Steamy!  Now you just need to re-enact that dream with your DH tonight...I'd bet he would be all over that! ;)

@emmasemm  Exciting!  And it sounds like the people working with you from insurance are really thoughtful.  If you don't mind me asking, will you all decide to freeze or not?  Is there a benefit of doing a fresh transfer versus the frozen-thawed one?  (Also, possibly TMI, but are you taking any supplements to help with EWCM or do you normally have that much?  I've not had much the past few cycles, so trying to figure out what might help).

@Stargazer1lily   How did the appointment go?  What are they looking for with the ultrasound?  An follicle count?

@MrsMiller8588   Good luck being productive today!  And safe travels on your work trip.

• Options
    @emmasemm I'm going to have to check that podcast out now. Thanks! Also on the gif front, use the little pic of the mountain, that should give you the option to copy a link into it or choose a file. On mobile I use the "GIPHY" app and save image to my phone and then insert it with the mountain icon. GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dukestar5 They were looking at my ovaries and uterus because I have really wonky periods. I have to make a follow up appointment with my doctor for results.
  • Options
    @darkstar42 - H bought wine and is taking a really long time to cook dinner, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
    I also bought myself a kit Kat at work today. :open_mouth:

I'm pretending he's being super awesome because it's CD 1, but really it's because tomorrow is our anniversary and hes tired of "boring normal food".

I also watched clams spit out dirt and stick their tongues (bodies?) out, so that was fun.
    I named one Sam the Clam but he's now in the pot steaming with the others.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @izza2 Happy anniversary in advance, and that sounds like a lovely dinner! I googled pics of clams sticking out their tongues, and that looks SO COOL! Hope Sam the Clam is super tasty! :)
  • Options
    Hello!! I'm new to this group :) I used the Bump during my last pregnancy and found these message boards so helpful and encouraging. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: OPK, cm, cp

R/R: Rant: I've been feeling overly tired lately - and all I want to do is sleep, which is so counterproductive for my to-do list :P

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? (Maybe add a gif for fun!  p

"Do not feed the animal" lol idk..
  • Options
    Sorry for the P & G this morning, I went in to my dead zone classroom. Thanks so much for the advice and good wishes about my coworkers. <3
  • Options
    @dukestar5 no not TMI at all, well not for me on here (diff story IRL!).

I generally don't have a problem with CM volumes - but I drink a LOT of water every day (4 liters plus!), but on the days I don't (e.g. Traveling or visiting with people) then I can get hardly any. In general my body only works in extremes, so when others notice subtle differences I get big ones, so I'm typically a great barometer.

But the other thing I started this month was the Ubiquinol at 100mg morning and evening and it could be coincidence but I've seen a really big increase the whole month of all CM. I've also been feeling my ovaries for the first time and definitely feeling some O pain yesterday and today. Whether this is a good thing or not we have to see. And as I wrote I also feel like a freaking super hero energy wise...

Of course I also take pnvs (Femibion at the suggestion of my doctor which contains a good high dose of Methlyfolat amongst all the other recommendations). I have been on this for more than 2 years now so not sure if there are further benefits from general vitamin increase as before I was really bad at taking regular vitamins. I take CAT A meds for my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Auto-immune issues too, but these are not supposed to have general positive impacts - just keep my overreactive immune system dampened down.

I drink no caffeine - never have drunk tea or coffee and removed other sources also more than a year ago. And no alcohol. I didn't drink at all for 9 years due to extensive pain meds I was on, but then the last ten years did enjoy the odd glass of wine, but stopped that completely since the wedding in December. Regular fertility massages also. Oh and a super sexy DH ;-)

Not sure if any of that is helpful but even if there's one thing you didn't try already then maybe that's the missing piece of the puzzle for you, but I know our bodies are all so wonderfully different
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options

@nitnat007 yay!!! Gif posted from IPad...! Thanks!
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @dukestar5, I am doing a clean eating diet, basically no more processed foods for me! I am also reducing my sugar intake as well.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @pebbledam doctor said to make the follow up appointment a week later but I might have to wait a bit longer, last time he told me that it was over a month before I got results for blood work.