1st Trimester

Pregnant or not?

My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 months now. About 5 days ago, I got 2 positive at home pregnancy tests. I retested today and got negative. I'm still about a week late on my period. Do you think I'm pregnant?

Re: Pregnant or not?

• harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited August 2017
    My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 months now. About 5 days ago, I got 2 positive at home pregnancy tests. I retested today and got negative. I'm still about a week late on my period. Do you think I'm pregnant?
    We can't look into your uterus to tell you. We know as much as you do, only by what you posted.  If you don't know, we can't tell you either.  Contact your doctor, tell them what's going on and they can help you. We can't, sorry.
  • It's against TOU to ask if you're pregnant. We have no idea. Get some cheap tests and keep testing once a week until it's positive or you get your period. If you go 60 days without getting your period, call your doctor.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Loading the player...
  • Is there a reason that you aren't discussing this with your doctor?
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"