August 2017 Moms

Sunday ticker change 8/13

How far along are you & how big is baby?  

Upcoming appointments?  

Symptoms?  

Cravings?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: what is going on today?!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sunday ticker change 8/13

• Very interesting @Nxy
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you & how big is baby?  40 weeks - Watermelon. 

Upcoming appointments?  Thursday for a scan/NST if he's not already here. 

Symptoms?  Nothing new - I'm not even feeling BH like I was last week haha. 

Cravings?  Watermelon oddly enough haha. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  While I would love for him to be here - for some reason I'm still content waiting. I normally hate waiting. 

GTKY: what is going on today?! Going to the doggy beach and just having a lazy day. 

@Nxy  - that's super interesting. Let us know how it goes. Wishing you the best in the labour and delievery!! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Best wishes @Nxy! You'll have that baby boy in your arms soon. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you & how big is baby?  
    40 weeks and a red panda

Upcoming appointments?  Tomorrow. I'll definitely take them up on an offer to check my cervix. I'm getting impatient!

Symptoms?  Everything is sore. Braxton hicks. 

Cravings?  All the food. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm too restless to be productive at this point. 

GTKY: what is going on today?! I have a book club today for a book I only partially read because I keep falling asleep reading  :|

@Nxy Good luck today!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @nxy Good luck! Are you getting pitocin, or just the cocktail? Hope all goes well! 

1) 37 weeks - full term! 

2) I have an appointment & ultrasound on Wednesday. 

3) Tired & achy. I feel huge. 

4) Comfort food. The other day I went by KFC just to get a large mashed potatoes & gravy that I ate by myself. No shame. 

5) DD has been showing signs that she's ready for potty-training (she's almost 2, and telling us when she's pooped), but I think starting 2 weeks before having LO would be a disaster. 

6) Making a pharmacy run to get all the boys meds stocked up for the start of the school year. Maybe a nap later when DD takes hers. 
    38 weeks - winter melon

Upcoming appointments?  
    My last checkup is on Tuesday.

Symptoms?  
    My insomnia has been pretty bad for the past 2 weeks.  I had some heartburn today, but overall, I feel okay.

Cravings?  
    Sweets and fruit.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    DH told me recently that he no longer liked the 1 boy name we discussed months ago.  He did this to me last time too and it's so frustrating.  I liked the name and although it wasn't my favorite, it had really grown on me.  We finally started talking about names again this weekend.  He vetoed a lot of names I like, but kept others that I'd be perfectly happy to use.  I'm definitely leaning towards this one being another boy so I'm glad we at least have a shorter list to discuss at the hospital.

We spent a majority of the weekend organizing, purging/decluttering, cleaning and getting baby items ready.  I never had much of a nesting instinct with my other pregnancies, but this time it's pretty strong.  I feel so much better about the state of our house now.  Hopefully I won't go into labor this week and we can have a more enjoyable and relaxing time next weekend.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck @Nxy!  I hope your induction goes smoothly.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    38 Week! I'm totally smuggling a melon in here.

Upcoming appointments? 
    Weekly with the MFM for NST and then OB. Last week he did well on the NST and fluid levels looked good. I felt like he had a big growth spurt recently and my Dr. confirmed that my fundal measurement jumped ahead a week.

Symptoms? 
    Everything that isn't sitting is getting hard. I still feel like I want to do all this *stuff* but my body just poops out fast.

Cravings? 
    Still loving all things that come from a cow. Beef is my jam. Dairy is amazing. And I found a local ice creamery that allows me to indulge in getting a small serving a few nights a week without spiking my blood sugar.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    My husband NOW tells me that he would have been fine with doing any design/theme I wanted in the nursery... OH REALLY CAPTAIN OPINION PANTS? Because that is a much different tune from what you were singing back in May when we started to plan everything.

This weekend was accomplishing. Saturday we got a new car, did a big shower gift return to Buy Buy Baby and got a bunch of stuff for the baby and house stocked up. Sunday was a focus on getting the house in order (unpacking, because it never ends) and more baby stuff assembled. Then we took the convertible out and enjoyed an afternoon leisurely drive to the shore. It was a lovely night.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mango517Mango517 member
    edited August 2017
    Good luck on your induction @Nxy !!

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hope it's all going well today @nxy
  • How are you feeling, @Nxy

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker