2nd Trimester

When to start wearing maternity cloth?

I am 22 weeks pregnant FTM. I haven't started to wear maternity cloth yet.. I am showing but my baby bump is not too big. I wore my everyday jeans to work today and still fits but after I had breakfast it felt a little tight around my waist and I feel like it too tight on the baby. I feel like I am hurting the little one. Any advice? 

Re: When to start wearing maternity cloth?

• Wear what makes you comfortable. There aren't any rules for when to wear maternity clothes.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I am 22 weeks pregnant FTM. I haven't started to wear maternity cloth yet.. I am showing but my baby bump is not too big. I wore my everyday jeans to work today and still fits but after I had breakfast it felt a little tight around my waist and I feel like it too tight on the baby. I feel like I am hurting the little one. Any advice? 
    You are not hurting the baby, there is plenty of protection for LO.  Wear what is comfortable, if you are still comfortable with regular clothing, then wear them.  If you feel they are getting uncomfortable then move into maternity clothing.  There is no right or wrong answer for this.
  • Loading the player...
  • If your jeans are starting to feel uncomfortable after a meal you can switch over to maternity clothes. Whenever you feel like switching over basically. This is my 3rd and I am feeling ready for leggings. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have already started to wear my Maternity Cloth. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker