MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Drove2u  Stranger anxiety and separation anxiety are normal developmental phases. I think most babies get it to some degree - hopefully it doesn't last long!

@wifeinraleigh28 Wow 7 hour sleeps!! And She is gorgeous! 

My little one had her 6 week shots today and she is so unhappy. :( Even though I know it's best for her I still feel so guilty for causing her pain! 
    It does make me realise what a happy content baby she is normally! 
  • Options
    Hopping over quick from 3rd tri - @wifeinraleigh28 my goodness she's so cute!! Congrats again! Hope to join you ladies soon! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @JWatt5 Thank you! It's getting so close for you... you'll be joining us here before you know it!

@nellin-2 The shots are the worst. Arielle was so upset and in pain after her 2 month shots. And watching her cry out the second the first needle went in was the worst thing ever. DH and I both cried! It's a necessary evil though :(
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 She slept on me for about 5 hours waking only to cry and eat and kept unlatching to whimper mid feed. Then my partner wore her in the sling for another 3 hours and she woke up happy again.
    I think it was probably the rotavirus giving her a sore tummy. As hard as it was knowing we had caused that pain it's so much better than the alternative.
    I guess that's parenting for you - I don't like this either but it's for your own good!
  • Options
    Hey sorry for being MIA just been busy. Took girls to Drs since they still both had a cough and one was up all night the other night. Well turns out the one that wasn't up all night had an ear infection. I can't win I really hate daycare all the germs. I keep telling myself they are building up immunity 
  • Options
    @tvh1982 Pia is soooo cute!! 
  • Options
    @tvh1982 Pia is adorable! I can't believe she's 9 months old already!!! Where has the time gone?
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    Hi ladies! It's crazy how some of us are getting to the point of mommyhood that is longer on this board than the pregnancy board. Eli is 8 months old now and I can't believe it. Every day he's learning something new. @Drove2u today he started hiding his face when a stranger talked to him. It's normal though. @tvh1982 I am going to be in Sacramento on wed but my grandfather isn't doing well so I don't think we will have time to drive the 2 hrs to San Fran... sooo close but so far away!

Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @tvh1982 oh gosh, Pia is getting cuter and cuter! 9 months already, seems crazy right? 
    @Griffin5413 is Eli crawling on his own already? He's so adorable.
    @ARB425 congratulations! Karolina is beautiful and I'm glad everything worked out well in the end even thought things didn't go according to plan. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    It does indeed @tulips29, I've only just had her!
    Hows Aiden doing?

Shes adorable @arb212!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @ARB425 I am so glad that you are all doing well... what a scary time! Congrats to you momma on your beautiful baby girl
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • Options
    @tulips29 , @tvh1982 , @2legbaby Thank you! We are definitely happy to be home and on the mend! 
  • Options
    @tvh1982 I feel the same about Aiden and he's almost 8 months already. He's doing well, thanks for asking. Still no teeth and not crawling, but he's very eager to walk instead. He's not loving solids as much as I thought he would, but he's definitely interested in anything we're eating instead of his purees. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Options
    Hi ladies! Like @wifeinraleigh28, I've been trying to find the time to hop on the computer to check in! It's so good to be able to connect with you all but, man, was it easier when I was sitting at my desk at work lol!!

@ARB425  - congratulations!! She is just perfect - I'm so happy for you! I'd love to connect on the EP as we are in the same boat. While Zoey nursed just fine initially she kept losing weight so we were forced to supplement with formula until my milk came in and, by then, she really preferred a bottle. I'm also dealing with low milk supply. I may give breastfeeding a whirl if I get my supply up but, for now, fed is best so I'm pumping and generally stay a bottle ahead. 

So many people told me that the days were long but the time is short. Does anyone else feel like this is completely opposite? I feel like our days fly by and all of the sudden DH is done with work. Between feeding, pumping, diapers and cleaning bottles it just goes so quick!
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    @byrneme When I was home on mat leave, I felt like time was going by so slowly...mainly because I was so sleep deprived and exhausted. Then I went back to work and time is flying so fast! If you have luck with nursing again, let me know the trick. Aiden started to prefer the bottle when I went back to work, so I became an exclusive pumper 4 months ago. Sometimes I try to get him to take a boob again, but he won't budge. Wondering how other mamas have luck switching back. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Options
    @byrneme I feel like the days fly by! I'm usually an early riser but have been sleeping in because I'm up in the middle of the night with the baby. We haven't quite gotten into a routine yet. Feel few to PM with any EP questions. I'm definitely not an expert but I'm learning more. I just joined this Facebook page exclusively pumping mamas which has some good info. 
  • Options
    Welcome new moms its hard to keep up between work and the girls. Well no crawling yet here I have one with a tooth. The other one is still drooling like crazy. I hope they don't crawl anytime soon lol but I know that won't happen. When does it happen for them to crawl anyway? They love rolling and sitting up and eating. They love puffs they feed themselves with them 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm glad to be in this forum now. I have 1 week old twin girls Audrey and Olivia. Being a mother has been amazing. Audrey spent a week in the NICU due to intrauterine growth restriction. She was 4lb 7oz at birth while Olivia was 6lb 6oz. I'm struggling with nursing. Olivia has never latched on very well so she's pretty much been bottle fed breast milk since birth. I didn't get to attempt to nurse Audrey until she was 6 days old and she did well but they don't want her nursing more than 1-2 times per day b/c of how small she is, it will tire her out. 

I need some advice: one of girls (Olivia) sleeps great at night in between feedings. Audrey on the other hand does not. She whines and fusses most of the night and we have to hold her. Does anyone have any tips or tricks??? We've tried different bottles, given her formula instead of breast milk, she sits up after all feedings and has since birth. She doesn't do this much during the day just at night.

TTC for 8 years.
    Started in 2008 with timed intercourse, ovulation testing, no official monitoring.
    OB-GYN recommended Clomid and timed intercourse, attempted for 6 straight months.
    First surgery June 2009 (OB-GYN): diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis and large hydrosalpinx on right tube.
    Second surgery (July 2009, RE performed this): Right tube had to be removed, lots of adhesions removed.
    Attempted "trying on our own" as per RE recommendations, unsuccessful 5-6 months.
    HSG performed December 2009: left tube open.
    February 2010: started Femara and timed intercourse, attempted 6 months, no BFPs.
    Took a break for a while.
    January 2011: started IUI process, ovaries never properly responded to medications, 6 failed attempts, never actually completed an IUI.
    Took 2012-2014 off due to depression and frustration (side note: did complete grad school to become a nurse practitioner- great distraction).
    2015: started seeing RE again, went through tons of testing and HSG, left tube now blocked, only option is IVF.
    September 2015: Started first official IVF cycle, cancelled in October due to large cyst on left ovary.
    October 2015: started on birth control for 2 months.
    December 2015: attempted to start another IVF cycle, cysts on both ovaries on initial ultrasound, left was huge, cancelled to aspirated cyst.
    January 2016: Cyst back, surgery for ex-lap, cyst and adhesions removed.
    March 2016: Attempted second IVF cycle, estrogen way too high, cyst back, cancelled again.
    April 2016: Third attempted IVF cycle, 7 eggs retrieved, 2 mature (but not great) embryos made to fresh transfer, neither implanted.
    May-Sept 2016: Break to regain sanity.
    Sept-Oct 2016: Attempted fourth IVF cycle, very successful, cyst still on left but we ignored. 7 mature "great looking" eggs retrieved, 4 mature embryos made it to day 5 transfer. Transfer aborted due to large amount of endometriosis fluid in uterus.
    FET of 2 embryos completed on 12/12/16.
    12/22/16 1st Beta 179 BFP!!!
    12/24/16 2nd Beta 449!!
    EDD 8/30/17 with two girls!!!!!

Audrey (4lb 8oz) and Olivia (6lb 6oz) born 8/10/17!!

• Options
    ARB425ARB425 member
    edited August 2017
    @tiffanyw1783
    I'm glad to hear they are both home now! How does she sleep during the day?  have you tried swaddling her? We swaddle Karolina and have a shhh recording I found on Spotify that calms her. Otherwise she wants to be held. Sometimes she needs the pacifier as well. We went to this class the happiest baby on the block which was super helpful. He talks about the 5 S's, swaddle, side/stomach position, shush,swing and suck which have been helpful for us! 

Right now now we think Karolina is going through a growth spurt. She has been cluster feeding and a little more fussy than her normal self. 
  • Options
    Wow congratulations @ARB425 and @tiffanyw1783
    Sorry to hear you both had a rough start @ARB425 but glad to hear things are improving! 

Talia is 2 months old today! Where has the time gone?! We are in a great place with sleep - the last week she has slept between 6 and 8.5 hours at night! Before that it was 3-4 hour stretches. She is still pretty variable with naps during the day and some days we give up and take her for a walk or let her sleep in the front pack.
    She is full of smiles and loves her play gym.

I  am exclusively breastfeeding and struggling with getting her to take a bottle. When she does she isn't satisfied I think because it's so fast. Luckily I'm at home for 12 months so it's more about me being able to go out for dinner or go to the gym.

@tiffanyw1783 Have you seen a lactation consultant so get some help? I really recommend it if you want help breastfeeding. 

As far as sleep, Talia often just wanted to be held at night time in those first few weeks. It was hard but didn't last and it is very special time to snuggle with a newborn.  I'd make sure it's not a digestive issue but some babies are less ready to be independent straight away. 
  • Options
    @nellin-2 While I was in the hospital the lactation consultants came several times a day to help and they could get both of them to latch well. But then I would try on my own and it didn't work. I honestly got tired of fighting with Olivia and her screaming like someone was hurting her. I would rather just pump and give it to her in a bottle. With Audrey b/c of how small she is, I want to make sure she gets what the neonatologist said she needs every 3 hours. 

@ARB425 she usually sleeps really well in between feedings during the day. The fussiness starts about 5-6pm every afternoon and gets worse about 1am where she refuses to be put down. From about 5pm until 7pm she acts like she's constantly hungry. 

TTC for 8 years.
    Started in 2008 with timed intercourse, ovulation testing, no official monitoring.
    OB-GYN recommended Clomid and timed intercourse, attempted for 6 straight months.
    First surgery June 2009 (OB-GYN): diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis and large hydrosalpinx on right tube.
    Second surgery (July 2009, RE performed this): Right tube had to be removed, lots of adhesions removed.
    Attempted "trying on our own" as per RE recommendations, unsuccessful 5-6 months.
    February 2010: started Femara and timed intercourse, attempted 6 months, no BFPs.
    January 2011: started IUI process, ovaries never properly responded to medications, 6 failed attempts, never actually completed an IUI.
    Took 2012-2014 off due to depression and frustration (side note: did complete grad school to become a nurse practitioner- great distraction).
    2015: started seeing RE again, went through tons of testing and HSG, left tube now blocked, only option is IVF.
    September 2015: Started first official IVF cycle, cancelled in October due to large cyst on left ovary.
    December 2015: attempted to start another IVF cycle, cysts on both ovaries on initial ultrasound, left was huge, cancelled to aspirated cyst.
    March 2016: Attempted second IVF cycle, estrogen way too high, cyst back, cancelled again.
    April 2016: Third attempted IVF cycle, 7 eggs retrieved, 2 mature (but not great) embryos made to fresh transfer, neither implanted.
    Sept-Oct 2016: Attempted fourth IVF cycle, very successful, cyst still on left but we ignored. 7 mature "great looking" eggs retrieved, 4 mature embryos made it to day 5 transfer. Transfer aborted due to large amount of endometriosis fluid in uterus.
    12/24/16 2nd Beta 449!!

• Options
    My LO fussed more in the evening too than during the day, she had cowsmilk allergy which is now an intolerance. 
    Does it looks like she's cramping @tiffanyw1783?
    She slept on me for the first few months.

What could help is to let her sleep with your tshirt. I put a new used tshirt over my LO's mattress every night. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @tiffanyw1783 - I was going to say the same thing as @tvh1982. One of my twins has a cows milk allergy and reflux qnd it sounds like him to a T when we brought him home. He got on nutramigen and zantac at 1.5 months and started cereal at 2 months. Since starting the cereal we noticed a huge difference. We also use playex nurser baby bottles with the bags for him. I tried every bottle out there and these seem to make a huge difference. DH didnt believe me and tried him back on dr. Browns and he screamed after.

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• Options
    Congrats @tiffanyw1783!

@nellin-2 do you pace feed with the bottle? We also switched back to newborn nipples even though baby girl is almost 5 months as she would otherwise suck 4 oz back in 5mins lol! 
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • Options
    @tiffanyw1783 It sounds like you know what you are doing with the EP. It's more work but if it's giving your babies what they need that's great. 
    It's normal for babies to be fussier in the evening and cluster feed. Hopefully soon that cluster feeding will let her sleep for longer overnight! Many babies will resist naps in the evening and then are fussy because they are overtired. That said there is fussy and there is pain/discomfort and it sounds like you are at the pain end. 

I spoke way too soon about sleeping going well! Talia has apparently just hit her 8 week developmental leap (which i found out about after desperate googling last night :) and didn't nap for longer than 30min yesterday and then slept terribly last night! She is so cranky! Looking forward to my happy baby returning in a few days with some new skills!
  • Options
    @nellin-2 omg what a cutie and that hair! Why stage nipple are you using on the bottle? We had to initially use preemie nipples because the flow was too fast for her. Now we use the stage 1 nipples. 

Maybe it was the solar eclipse but Karolina did not sleep well last night at all! She was up every 1.5-2 hours which is super unusual for her. She normally sleeps for 4-6 at a time during the night. Super extra fussy.... I think I got a total of 2-3 hours of sleep. 

@tiffanyw1783 I totally understand about the frustration of trying to get a good latch at home. We weren't able to get her to latch well and have been EP and supplementing with formula. I keep telling myself that something is better than nothing. 
  • Options
    @ARB425 thankfully I'm producing enough milk for everyone and we give one formula bottle at night to try to help them sleep. It's just so frustrating that I can't get them to latch. I don't want to have to worry about making bottles if we go somewhere. and then cleaning bottles is a whole different story. Everyone makes it sound and look so easy, including the lactation specialists. I have a sister-in-law that nurses my niece until she was 2yrs old and acts like it was the easiest thing ever and doesn't understand what's so difficult for me! So it really sucks when it's not easy and doesn't work. But at least they are getting breast milk.

TTC for 8 years.
    12/24/16 2nd Beta 449!!

• Options
    I need nap help. My son goes down beautifully to sleep but 45 minutes later, he is awake and NOT HAPPY. Has anyone been through this? Please help if you can. 
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    @clt2pwm11 I don't know if your talking about a nap or bedtime. But I had to come up with a routine for the twins they get a bath bottle and bed and we always put there lullaby music on for them to fall asleep. They have been good about going down since 4 months. And they will be 8 months on the 29th. Naps they are ok with in their cribs as well but we use the same music I don't give them a bottle before there nap though because I don't want them to think bottles mean bed.
    any moms with babies 8 months plus when did you start to eliminate bottles? My doctor wants me to eliminate one by 9 months. This is the girls currrent schedule
    6am usually wake up 4oz bottle
    8am 4oz bottle and oatmeal and fruit
    9:30 snack and sippy cups 
    12pm 7oz bottle and 4oz each of food
    2:30 snack and sippy cup 
    3pm 7oz bottle 
    5:45pm 4oz each food
    645pm 7oz bottle 

btw they do great with sippy cups with straws I strongly suggest the munchkin or nuby weighted straw ones try to suck out of them before giving them to the LO just to make sure they aren't hard to suck since some people reviews said it was hard for them as parents to suck through the straw. 
    Anyway here's a recent pic of the girls 
  • Options
    tiffanyw1783 - Congrats on your little girls! I have twin boys currently 20 weeks. Mine also spent time in the NICU but several weeks longer than yours. I also had to wait to breastfeed them I think about 3 weeks or so. During that time I was pumping, freezing some milk and providing the rest for them at the NICU. One twin just never learned to latch on well. To this day I might nurse him once a day but more for comfort and to supplement. He gets too frustrated when he's hungry to actually nurse so he's basically all bottle. Its actually been helpful to feed him via bottle since it allows my husband to participate in his feedings. Also, it allows me to nurse the other twin while holding the bottle for his brother. I've also had issues with their sleeping - one twin is a champion sleeper the other twin is very fussy. We found out that the fussy twin (who was born smaller, a bit over 3lbs) has reflux. We've been prescribed medication as others have mentioned. The dosage has been adjusted twice due to weight gain. In short, his feedings do take longer due to the reflux and even though its getting better it definitely contributes to the fussiness. He's uncomfortable at times and in pain (at its worse). You can tell if this is the case because of the movement, like stomach crunches, crying, I could see milk still in his throat when he cried and could feel some rumbling in his tummy. Maybe something to discuss with your pediatrician. The medication has helped though my baby still has a pain episode at least once a day after a feeding. I'm told it decreases and usually goes away by 6 months. 
  • Options
    @JaneJane it's true reflux does get better by 6 months mine is almost 8 months and she still has moments but she is a wiggle worm which I think is part of her problem. I never used medication with her though just put cereal in bottle. Plus she was never upset after spitting up she was always happy 
  • Options
    clt2pwm11clt2pwm11 member
    edited August 2017
    @ultratomato I mean naps. For bed time, he goes down at 7 and wakes at 7 with 2 feeds in the middle.
    Our schedule looks like this; Wake at 7. I feed him, we play, and at 8:30 I put him down to nap for the first time because he shows signs of being tired. He falls asleep immediately but 45 minutes later is awake. Sometimes I can get him to go back to sleep and then he will sleep until 10. If he does, we will eat, play, and then nap again at 12. But he will only sleep 45 minutes. Yesterday I tried putting him down for 3 naps (8:30, 12, and 3) but he only slept 45 minutes each time and then fell asleep at 6:30. He then woke up at 7:30and literally every 2 hours in the middle of the night. He is a nicu baby who DESPERATELY needs to sleep longer than 45 minutes. They call it the 45 minute intruder. Has no one conquered this? Am I just supposed to suffer my cranky crabby baby? I'm dying.
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    @2legbaby thanks I've looked out up and I think we will give peace feeding a try.
    @ARB425 she has a slowflow 0-6 month bottle.  If pace feeding doesn't work we might look for a slower flow bottle. 

@clt2pwm11 mine does the same. 45 min is one sleep cycle. I've had some luck with going in at 45min and settling her before she wakes up. I've also been recommended the if you can't get them back to sleep then have the next 45 min low stimulation.  Don't talk to them, maybe put them in the front pack or go for a walk with a muslin cloth over the pram ago they can't see.
  • Options
    @nellin-2 Thanks. I've tried going in there and patting/giving a paci. I've tried letting him cry for 5 to 10 minutes. I've tried picking him up and rocking him. As soon as I put him in my arms, he is back to sleep. He is clearly still tired. If I get him up, we suffer the consequences the rest of the afternoon. And if I give in for a second small nap, he is up all night long. 
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17