August 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 8/5

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: Have you done anything you or you S/O has found completely crazy while nesting?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 8/5

• 1. How far along are you?
    38 weeks!

2. How big is baby?
    Winter Melon

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?
    Just the weekly checkups. Last weeks was uneventful and I declined the cervical check. 

4.  Any new symptoms?
    The cramping has become unreal. DH is of course worried that I won't know I'm in labor. Calming him is getting ridiculous. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?
    Rave: I've made big progress on the nursery the last couple days. 
    Rant: this goes along with the cramping I mentioned. I can't just be sitting or I'm just so uncomfortable so I either have stand/walk or lie down. We were in the car yesterday and I couldn't change positions so for over an hour I dealt with it because it was late and I just wanted to get home. 

6. GTKY: Have you done anything you or you S/O has found completely crazy while nesting?
    I was in denial about nesting until yesterday. Earlier this week DH came home to me folding all of the baby clothes and doing laundry. I usually hate laundry so much that it's his "chore" and I do the dishes. He walked in and looked at me and had to walk back out of the house, probably to make sure he was at the right one lol
  • 1. How far along are you?  37 weeks

2. How big is baby? Romaine lettuce

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Weekly checkup on Monday

4.  Any new symptoms?  Some cramping has started pretty intensely this week. So I'm having to move around a lot. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I just got a tdap shot yesterday and woke up about 2:30 with diarrhea and vomiting. Yay!  I know it's a reaction from the shot but not pleasant at all. 

6. GTKY: Have you done anything you or you S/O has found completely crazy while nesting?  Spent way too much money on finishing the decor and accessories for our formal dining room. Like so much I can't even tell my husband the actual amount
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you?   39 Weeks

2. How big is baby?  A pumpkin, I'd guess around 8.5 pounds at this point.

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?  I go Monday for my 39 week checkup.  I'm going to request an ultrasound to check size (it was measuring over 7 lbs at 36 weeks, so I'm a little worried), and a membrane sweep to get the ball rolling.  

4.  Any new symptoms?  Just so over being pregnant!  I'm ready to hold this sweet baby in my arms and start the next chapter of our lives as a family of four! 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  This is totally TMI, but DH and I haven't DTD in like 5 months (I was so petrified of pre-term labor, go figure that now the baby is staying put in there!))  Now, I'm like begging him to do it since it triggers labor to start, and he's refusing to!  

6. GTKY: Have you done anything you or you S/O has found completely crazy while nesting?  We have four freezers in our house, and every one of them is completely packed with food.  I keep buying stuff to stock up for after the baby gets here so that I don't have to go to the grocery store, and he thinks I'm nuts for buying so much.  He jokes that we need to at least condense everything into 3 freezers so we have one for me to use for my pumped milk.  At least he's understanding about that!

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. How far along are you? 37 weeks

2. How big is baby? Honeydew 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Friday for first cervical check 

4.  Any new symptoms? Lots of lightning crotch. I started using the bathroom multiple times a night earlier this week. Previously I was either sleeping through the night or going once. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I'm so tired especially now that I'm up every few hours! 

6. GTKY: Have you done anything you or you S/O has found completely crazy while nesting? I don't clean or cook. At least I didn't prior to getting pregnant. Our house was spotless up until a few weeks ago when my energy took a nose dive. I've also been cooking a ton. DH loves pregnant me! Lol 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013