Options

Thursday Ticker Change 8/3

This is for due dates of August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 8/3

• Options

How far along are you? 39 weeks

How big is baby? Pumpkin 

Upcoming appointments this week? At noon today

Any new symptoms or changes? My carpal tunnel just keeps getting worse- I'm at 24/7 pain and numbness. I was doing dishes yesterday and dropped a bunch; thankfully none broke but I'm over this.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My 2SD started school this week and while I miss having them all day, I have gotten SO much more done around the house!

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?

Reading! I'm fast and thorough and could definitely win a medal!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 38 weeks!

How big is baby? Spaghetti squash or a winter melon

Upcoming appointments this week? Next scheduled appt is scheduled for Monday, but I might go in today - see symptoms...

Any new symptoms or changes? I woke up at 3am from cramps, and they were spaced out by like 10 minutes. I was able to fall asleep around 4:30, woke up at 7ish and the cramps and back pain were still there. Now, I feel the cramps have kind of lightened but back pains still there. Called the doctors office, waiting for them to call me back. Anyone have a similar experience? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? See symptoms above.

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Hmm, this is tough, but it would be a spicy food challenge. I love spicy food, the spicer the better! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 39!

How big is baby? My doc is est 6lbs 12oz at this point.  He feels SO much bigger though ;)

Upcoming appointments this week? Yesterday.  Same ol'.  Just playing the waiting game now.

Any new symptoms or changes? Pregnancy brain.  I haven't had it at all until the last week and a half.  It's startling to totally forget things.  So glad I'm an avid calendar user and note taker.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Today is the first day we've had cooler weather.  It poured rain last night and it was cool enough to go for a walk this morning.  I have all the windows in the house open to get this breeze.  I think I can make it another day pregnant now :)

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?  I can open jars, lol!  Even struggling with arthritis in my early twenties, I have a crazy grip ;P

• Options

How far along are you? 

40 weeks!!!

How big is baby? 

Watermelon or a small toddler...

Upcoming appointments this week?

Had my due date appointment today. We decided to give this boy 5 days. Induction scheduled for Tuesday. 

Just include mfortable and grumpy as hell

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Ready to meet my boy!!! 

This past week 4 people on my FB have had babies. Only one of them was further along than me. WTH?!? 

Reading body language or behavior. I am a great judge of character. I have been in the behavior analysis field for 10 years so that helps. I'm really good at reading facial expressions. 

• Options

How far along are you? 38 weeks 

How big is baby? Idk all my apps say something different at this point! 

Upcoming appointments this week? I have a weekly NST and Appt Friday

I have had a few sharp pains in my groin/thigh area. That's about it. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Rave: She's moving more! She's been nonreactive almost my whole pregnancy, which was hard. One of my favorite parts of pregnancy is feeling the baby move, and I felt robbed of that. Additionally, it caused weekly NSTs and lots of worry. So it may be late in the game, but I'm glad she's moving!! 

Rant: People bugging me about when she's coming. I DON'T KNOW!  I think it's because so many people have csection and inductions that many people know their due date. My husband's boss keeps asking, because he would like as much notice as possible. (so would I buddy!) I'm a teacher and the first day of school is the day before I'm due (with open house being that Monday.) Countless people, including my sub and principal have asked if I'll be there the first day. I know it's great to know, but I DONT KNOW!!!  Ugh. 

Being late? I am horrible at being on time. For anything. I think DS and I have been late for every storytime this summer....

• Options

This is for due dates of August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31

How far along are you? 36 weeks 

How big is baby? Cabbage patch doll 

Upcoming appointments this week? About to go in for my weekly BPP/36 week appt 

Any new symptoms or changes? The worst offenders are still my swollen feet/cankles 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just hoping to get through a big event Saturday night comfortably. Once we're home, I plan to start packing our hospital bags to feel more prepared. Hoping baby gets to 40 weeks though! 

GTKY: If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? I'm a pretty fast typist and pretty sweet hula hooper! 

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20