October 2017 Moms

workout check in 7-31

1. how was last week?  plans for this week?

2. questions? 

3. most of us are in the 3rd tri now!  let's revisit the recovery topic. what are you doing regarding recovery? (stretching, yoga, massage, etc.)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: workout check in 7-31

• 1. how was last week?  plans for this week?
    last week was very uneventful. i was on vacay so i did no working out. its amazing how sluggish i feel when i dont make it to the gym. it felt even more magnified pregnant.  this week i plan to workout 4-6 times. today was deadlift day at the gym and i had to take it easier since i hadnt worked out in 10 days.  felt great to get back though.

2. questions? 
    no questions!

3. most of us are in the 3rd tri now!  let's revisit the recovery topic. what are you doing regarding recovery? (stretching, yoga, massage, etc.)  i am going to try to make it to yoga more frequently.  i also want to swim more.  the no impact in the pool is amazing while still getting the best workout. i want to get more prenatal massages too.

BabyFruit Ticker
    @lola4411 - 100% agree I feel sluggish when I dont go to the gym and I dont remember feeling as big of a difference before. 
    made it to the gym 4x and a 5 mile hike. hoping to get another 4-6x in this week and a 5 mile hike with the pup Sunday morning. 

2. questions? 
    no questions!

3. most of us are in the 3rd tri now!  let's revisit the recovery topic. what are you doing regarding recovery? (stretching, yoga, massage, etc.)  mostly just focusing on water consumption and doing a terrible job with everything else. 
  • Loading the player...
    Last week was normal. I am totally worn out from doing a kitchen remodel and chasing a toddler around though. Plus I have a cold. So I am dragging ass so far this week!)

2. questions? 

3. most of us are in the 3rd tri now!  let's revisit the recovery topic. what are you doing regarding recovery? (stretching, yoga, massage, etc.) I am stretching, foam rolling and using a heat pad in my shoulders. My back has been killing me this week for some reason. @lola4411 a massage sounds dreamy.
  • *not a fitness mama, totally lurking* feel better @abaume!! 
  • @yasandson it will all be worth it once we have a beautiful new kitchen. Can't wait to take some super cute pics of babies first bath in the new farmhouse sink!!!! You may not be a fitness mama but you look awesome, pregnancy is cute on you.
  • Thats sweet of you @abaume! U look grrrrreat too!!! (specially with those bibs :p
  • @yasandson I don't think I can fit in them anymore. Lol. The belly bump is gaining speed everyday!!! Thank you