Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 31/07

2»

Re: WTO Monday 31/07

• izza2izza2 member
    Lol @lurvleybunchococonuts - I'm not in to comic books, but I've heard a similar rant/complaint from my brothers before (they're very much so nerds, and I love them for it). :tongue:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • @izza2 I feel like your brothers & MH would get along :)  Before MH I wasn't much into them comics/superheroes, but his enthusiasm for them is contagious.  Also there's comic stuff everywhere in my home so essentially it's forced learning/appreciation ;) I'll have to take a photo of our living room wall, it's all Avengers & Harley Quinn posters.  That being said, I'm no where near as knowledgeable as MH is or some of our friends are. Overall he's way more into Marvel, not so much DC aside from the villains (he loves DC villains hence HQ), which is another thing, you're killing me here @_darth with the Marvel/DC mashup :D
    I'm just grateful no one has called me out on the super nerd-dom yet ;)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts does YH buy comics every Wednesday? DH finally stopped last month, but I am up to my ears in comic books. 
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts does YH buy comics every Wednesday? DH finally stopped last month, but I am up to my ears in comic books. 
    Shhhh... don't suggest it.  He would if I let him, but no.  Thankfully he's more into the older comics (Steve Rogers as Capt. era). He'll read them online occasionally, but he's simmered down for the most part, although if he sees a new Marvel t-shirt (aside from Iron Man) it's IMPERATIVE that he get it LMAO. This past Christmas I made him a Captain America Comic Book "family tree" (thank you Ebay).  I got him copies of each Capt comic book that were released on the birth month/year for him, myself, TW DSD end TW, my "sister", her husband, and her two boys.  They're pretty neat actually.  I might continue to look for some older ones for him.  Nothing super valuable, but good memories for him.  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• _darth_darth member
    @lurvleybunchococonuts CAN I BE YOUR INTERNET FRIEND?! ... Ahem... What I mean is that you have excellent comic book knowledge and a very solid plan for hypothetical sexy times with the Ryan Reynolds variants. 

Proper Deadpool was a freebie, but the mashup makes it more challenging to pick between the gross abomination, and the guy with no mouth.  ;)
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • @cricket648Yay for ovulation!!
    @izza2 it is basically clean eating, but there are also further restrictions: no gluten/dairy/sugar, pork, honey/maple syrup, vinegar, everything cage free/wild, as much organic as possible, and for fruit only berries, green apples and lemons/limes. It seems restricting, but they did provide a full meal plan and the food is really good. I really like that I can eat as much as I want, so that is helpful. 
    @nitnat007 thank you, there are times where I totally do not think it is worth it and all I want is some chocolate, but my DH has really helped keep my on track. 
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • Bahaha @_darth I'm just glad that for once MH's indoctrination (err ...I mean passing on of comic book knowledge) has come in handy ;) you're right, the green lantern totally is a disgusting abomination, if only Weapon XI had a mouth, RR's breakdown might've been different. Although the adimantium catana blades might've problematic... I'd be slightly fearful of the wrong type of penetration if he were to lose control ;) LMAO. 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @jrm_14 Ha, sorry. Game of Thrones. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @jrm_14 yay at your first bell pepper! Do you do any sort of therapy? That might be helpful while lowering your dosage? I hope your Dr is able to figure out how best to help you. *awkward side pats back at ya* :)

@SkilledSailor thanks, I'm doing alright. Better than last week. It was/is rough. Also, the x-men movie order to watch is difficult. I usually go for chronological as opposed to release order. There's many resources online regarding that thankfully :) watching them all at once would drive me bonkers with the inconsistencies lol

@zamora_spin origins destroyed deadpool, so annoying. X-men movies have been screwed up since the first one. They're entertaining, but frustrating. 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I went with chronologically following Wolverine's story line. I read on a nerd blog that the split happens largely from him going back in time and changing stuff so it worked pretty well. 
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited August 2017
    @lurvleybunchococonuts. Yes, we do couples therapy monthly as well as I see someone individually every few months. I am actually in the mental health field, so it is difficult to find someone local that isn't a conflict of interest.  Therefore, I go out of town and can't go as often.  I'm on the treadmill now & I need to keep up with it.  Exercise makes a huge difference in my mood!
    Edit: words+treadmill difficulties
  • @dukestar5 taking note of that, thank you. I just bought a store brand for my first box. I'm not a honey fan either. But I'll mess around with it all to do what I got to do. 
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @dukestar5 it's not a super busy swimming spot.  The lake itself is fairly busy, quite a few boats and stupid jet skiers, but on Saturday around noon or so there weren't any other people at that spot.  When we went back a few hours later around dusk to fish some more there was a lady throwing tennis balls to her dog while her son swam, and then another couple showed up to fish a little way down shore.  So not super busy which is nice, I hate the other lake we go to is a madhouse during the summer. It's really peaceful in comparison. Pic in spoiler, that's DH's back, he was fishing and refuses to post for photos lol, I was sitting on the steps that go down to the lake with my feet in the water.  

Displaying IMAG0003jpg

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!