September 2017 Moms

PGAL check in 7/27

How far along are you?

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise?

What's going on with you in other aspects of your life?

Any Questions? 

GTKY:  Are you more of a morning or night person? Has pregnancy changed that at all? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: PGAL check in 7/27

• How far along are you? 
    34 weeks yesterday! 

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? Nothing much... things are (thankfully) pretty boring. I'm constantly uncomfortable, but I know it could be much worse. I'm trying to be thankful for a healthy and mostly event free pregnancy. 

I go back to work Tuesday after having the summer off.... so that kind of blows, lol. 

Any Questions? 

GTKY:  Are you more of a morning or night person? Has pregnancy changed that at all? 
    Umm... neither? lol I am definitely not a morning person, but I can't stay up very late either. Being pregnant has just made both of those worse... I want ALL the sleep! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    35 weeks tomorrow!

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise?

swollen and painful legs and feet, already dilated 2 cm and 99% sure I lost my mucus plug today. I dropped a lot too so just praying she stays in there a few more weeks as my OB is going on vacation next week! Oh and BH pretty often. 

nothing much besides work and raising my other two babies! 

Any Questions? Nope

I'm with the PP lol. I used to be more of a morning person but now I don't want to get up and I fall asleep so early at night. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you: 31+5, so officially into month #8 on Saturday. Hoping to make it to at least 39 weeks despite gestational diabetes.

What's going on baby/pregnancy wise: Doing the GD diet thing. Insulin night #3 today, and hoping to see some better fasting numbers soon so they don't just up my dosage even more. Baby seems fine but we have a growth ultrasound tomorrow to check his size, plus my regular midwife appointment. Baby shower a week from Saturday! And starting to feel more physically tired.

What's going on in other aspects of life: Once the calendar hits August I am hoping to get some prep done for school. Not sure how much of the year I will make it in for, but I can do a little planning ahead now. First day is 8/28.

Any questions: I think I'd like to wait to go into labor on my own and risk a c-section rather than being induced if they think baby is big, since they are sometimes just wrong. What do others think about this?

GTKY: My work hours require me to get up at 5:15 so I have become a morning person. During summer, I sleep from around 11pm to around 7am. I guess I'm still mostly a morning person but I definitely like staying up later than 9:30.
  • @efrey1986  Hopefully baby will hang in there at least a few more weeks! 

@divinemsm620  If I were going to be induced due to baby's size I would want them to be fairly confident (if that's even possible). I would at least want it to be based off more than one ultrasound. My best friend was induced over a week early because she is built very small and they told her the baby was measuring "very large". He barely weighed over 7 lbs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

@divinemsm620  If I were going to be induced due to baby's size I would want them to be fairly confident (if that's even possible). I would at least want it to be based off more than one ultrasound. My best friend was induced over a week early because she is built very small and they told her the baby was measuring "very large". He barely weighed over 7 lbs. 
    That is the exact type of situation I've heard about. I'll have ultrasounds at 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, etc weeks so there will be more than one.

That is the exact type of situation I've heard about. I'll have ultrasounds at 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, etc weeks so there will be more than one.
    Ok, good. With that many ultrasounds, you should at least have a reliable idea rather than just one measurement. 
    Pregnancy Ticker