Utah Babies

Upcoming SLC Babies?

I know this page isn't used often, but I figured I'd throw up a post in case anyone in the SL Valley area is expecting soon and looking for other expecting mamas to hang out with! I'm due Dec 2 with my first and would love to meet other moms in the area.  Is anyone around?

Re: Upcoming SLC Babies?

• Courtney2MCourtney2M member
    edited July 2017
    I'm not quite in Salt Lake but I'm in cache valley (near Logan). I'm 26 and expecting my third baby in Feb or March.  Congrats on your first! How are you feeling?
  • @Courtney2M nice to hear from you, and thanks for the congrats! I'm feeling great now, the second trimester is wonderful! Trying to enjoy it while it lasts  :)  Congratulations on your third!  How are you doing? 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm down in Utah county, in Payson. My first baby I'm type 1 diabetic(insulin dependant), and 40 years old, a double high risk pregnancy. Glad to see other Utah gals on here. I'm due November 1st but the majority of diabetics ended up delivering early, usually around 37 weeks. It can be because our placenta starts to fail for some odd reason and pre eclampsia is very common. I love feeling my little guy wiggling around in there. His movements are getting much stronger now.
  • @raetat123 Great to hear from you, it's nice to have a little action on this board! I can imagine the double high risk pregnancy adds a bit of anxiety, but I hope everything is going smoothly so far for you. I've started feeling mine a lot last week and this and it's so cool, definitely makes it all seem more real.