Trouble TTC
Options

11dpo a lot of creamy/sticky/watery CM, is this from the clomid?

edited July 2017 in Trouble TTC
AF shows her face in 4 days but I'm having the weirdest CM ever. It's creamy, sticky and watery and it's in an abundance, to the point I need a panty liner. Keep feeling like AF is going to show because of the random wetness or the coming down feeling when AF comes through but it's just this CM and I apologize in advance for this next statement it's TMI but today a sticky creamy stretchy glob came out (so sorry it's TMI). I did a clomid cycle on 150mg but I wonder if the clomid is mimicing pregnancy or my progesterone is doing this. Anybody experienced this or have thoughts? 

Re: 11dpo a lot of creamy/sticky/watery CM, is this from the clomid?

• Options
    I think you would be best off asking your doctor. I have never had a similar experience while taking clomid.  I do know that my progesterone supps caused some discharge, but nothing like what you are mentioning
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Options
    I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor or nurse. But my SIL is a nurse and she said that it could be my progesterone is high or that I am pregnant because and it's just leukorrhea. I'm waiting to hear from my doc though. I know I ovulated because of my progesterone levels but it's just weird and today it's more of the same.