Trouble TTC

Newbie Intro! Back on TB

Hi, all!

I'm Kayla, from sunny Central Florida. I am new to the 3TC board, but was off-and-on in the TTGP board last year. 

My DH and I (both 26) have been married for a little over a year, and have two furbabies. 

Here's a little bit about my TTC journey, and what led me to be on the board:
  • Been trying for 17 months
  • Irregular cycles since I first got my cycle at age 11
  • on Depo Provera for 3 years in my first couple years of college (against my Dr. recommendation for the third year)
  • Tracked O for 4 cycles earlier this year, and when I never turned one I made a special appointment
  • At that Dr. appt in May, blood work came back normal (thyroid OK, etc), DH and I decided to take a TTC break before deciding whether we wanted to continue our journey and begin further testing (HSG, SA, etc.)
The real catalyst for my ending up in this thread: over the weekend I was on Day 62 of this cycle and had the WORST cramps of my life. In the shower I almost fell over and passed out, so asked DH to take me to the ER. After a few hours of testing, including two ultrasounds, it was discovered that I have a cyst on my left ovary. Since it was the ER, they gave me zero info besides that, and asked me to follow up with my doctor this week. So...I don't have a formal diagnosis as of this writing, but I left the hospital with more information than I came in with, so that's a plus.

At this juncture, I am still trying to process everything that happened a couple days ago. I have had a strange gut feeling for months and months that something was off, but to finally have confirmation is bittersweet. I don't know how active I will be on the board (I'll try to be as active as possible!), but I wanted to get my intro out of the way now before I have my official diagnosis. 

I look forward to getting to know you all, and wish you all the best of luck on your journeys.
Me:30  DH:30
Married: 4/16
TTC #1: 7/16 (NTNP 9/15)

Re: Newbie Intro! Back on TB

• tops-2tops-2 member
    Welcome :) I'm sorry you have to be here.
    I have PCOS (cysts on my ovaries too). This journey sucks, there is no way to make it sound better honestly..
    But - this group is amazing and it feels really good to have people to talk and vent to when you're having a bad day (and sharing the good days too!).
    I hope you find some form of happiness here <3
    Me: 26, DH: 26
    TTC #1 since July 2016
    Dx: PCOS, on Metformin since Feb 2017
    • June 17 - Letrozole - BFN
    • July 17 - Letrozole - BFP - MMC confirmed 30/08
    • November 17 - Letrozole - BFN
    • December 17 - Letrozole - BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Welcome.  I am sorry you have to be here but glad you joined us.
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN