Health & Exercise

How many days a week do you workout

edited July 2017 in Health & Exercise
Im a runner pregnant with my second child and trying to figure out how many days a week I should run, pre-pregnancy I ran 6 days a week. How many times a week do you work out?
Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

How many days a week do you workout 17 votes

0% 0 votes
17% 3 votes
52% 9 votes
23% 4 votes
less then 3
5% 1 vote

Re: How many days a week do you workout

• I am fairly early in my pregnancy - 5 weeks, 3 days. That said, I run just as much as I did pre-pregnancy, which is 4-5 days/week. I run when I have the energy to do so and I am trying to do as much as I can now. I am FTM and I am not sure how big my tummy will grow as time goes along and what running will feel like with a big ole' prego belly. Lol. 
  • @fullofhope25 I am also 5 weeks and 2 days due date March 16th this is my second with my first I completely gave up running because I was paranoid I usually run 5/6 days a week lately I've been running 5 days a week sometimes 4. I have a lot of fatigue right now and can't stomach coffee. 
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Loading the player...
  • @jerseygirl9090 I hope you are/were able to get in a good one or two runs this weekend! I think the fatigue is slowly beginning to come down on me. I typically crash in the middle/toward the end of the day. 
  • @fullofhope25 I was able to run Sunday and went to the gym Saturday because the heat index here was 108 :o
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA