January 2018 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Options
    Hello!  I've been lurking for some time but was waiting to introduce myself and begin participating when we announced to most of our friends and family that we are expecting! That time is now! So hi there, I'm Leah! I'm 28 years old and will be a STM. I got my BFP May 4 with an EDD of January 11 (currently 10w6d)! I am a SAHM to DS who will be 2 in September. We live in a teeny tiny country town in Southern VA and love our simple way of life! 
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Katy. I'm due Jan 18th with my third. I have a 2.5 year old boy and a 16 month old boy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I'm a STM-to be! My due date is January 24th and I am 9w1d :)

My DS was born Feb 2016 and the moms group I was part of when I was pregnant with him is still close and talks daily! I can't wait to meet some more lovely ladies in this group!
    Married Nov 2013
    Me: 27  DH: 33
    B-Day DS: 02/17/2016
    EDD #2: 01/24/2018
    Furbaby - Lab mix rescue

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm Rachel, 11w pregnant (EDD Jan 12) with baby number 2. I've got a 16 month old Daughter and I mostly stay at home due to husband's busy work schedule, but I work casual as a Pediatric nurse on Vancouver Island in BC Canada. I don't participate much on forums but I read a lot of the posts and feel party of a community on these boards. 
  • Options
    @aisy-daisy - welcome due date buddy!
  • Options
    Hi y'all! I've been anxiously waiting to finally post in here! I'm Julia from Texas and I'm 10 weeks with an EDD of January 13th for baby #2. My son is 5 years old and starting kindergarten in the fall which he's super excited about! Right now I work for a logistics company on the warehousing side in customer service and thinking about becoming a SAHM when baby is born. 

• Options
    @whitta1218 I just saw your reply haha. Don't tell me you got married November 12th - then we might be the same person lol
  • Options
    @fiiire12 Are you serious?! We definitely got married November 12th! That is too funny!
  • Options
    agm687agm687 member
    Hello everyone! I'm a FTM. My EDD is January 28th. I have two step kids (twins, age 4). Had my first ultrasound at 9 weeks and baby looks healthy! 
  • Options
    @kelk5 yay for making it out of the first trimester!! We are also due date twins :) 
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    @jaclyn0405 how exciting! I think it'll be a fun due date to see which year the baby falls in! Also, if it is a NYE baby it'll always have something fun to do on his/her birthday. Congratulations to you and your SO!
  • Options
    @kelk5 that is so true!! Congratulations to you as well! 
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    @Runner313, congratulations! 
  • Options
    Hello to all the new ladies!!!

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Options
    Hi - I just joined the group. I will be a STM.  This is an unexpected pregnancy as I was on the pill and we didn't want to have another one!  EDD is 1/25/18. 
  • Options
    @aprilalw1 welcome. There are a few of us that got pregnant on the pill. Welcome to the club
  • Options
    Well i was in the February group but had first us today and the new EDD is Jan 31st however since i am opting for c section we are aiming for Jan 25th.
    I got my BFP on 5/21

I am a STM at the moment. I jist finshed my bachelors of science in psychology and enjoying this pregnancy.

My fiancée has a 12yr DD whom i love and adore and i have a 8yr DS so baby blends our family

I am a huge nerd and love book, movies and music
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    slonejen said:
    Hi i am 13 weeks and a first time mom at 39. It took years of Ivf but here i am. Just found out today i will have a son.
    Congratulations! So glad you are here
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    I've been lurking for a while, but figured I'd say hi! When I first got my BFP I thought I'd be due around Jan 24, but my dating ultrasound has me slated for 1-Feb. Buuut my doc also made a side comment about because I'm a small person, we'll see if I even make it that far, so I hope it's okay that I hang out both in Jan and Feb! I'm a FTM, 36 years old, and nervous and excited all at once :) 
  • Options
    Not a nerd at all!  I am a knitter too and would not let myself look at things until we got the all clear from the NIPT and NT testing.  What have you found that is just adorable?  Are you on Ravelry?
  • Options
    @YarnistaBride Hi! Welcome! I crochet, so I'm constantly searching for new patterns to try. I found one for this LO called the Flying Geese Blanket that I'm going to give a shot. Hoping it works out, but I have to wait until October to start it, which makes me nervous that I won't finish it before the little bean gets here.
  • Options
    @Cricket99 i crotchet to and i love using cross stitch patterns as a layout for a blanket. I have dont it with 2 blankets over 4 ft. One was for my daighter and i did Eiffel towers for the a's in her name. And huge basket ball for her sister
  • Options
    @bbeaman Why yes I am on Ravelry! I am cellison over there. I found some cute blankets and posted them in the crafty thread. I am on the hunt for some baby sweaters that might be easyish to put on and take off.

@Cricket99 I love the flying geese blanket, it is so sweet. It might be the perfect thing to do with all of the half skeins I have from the current blanket I am working on.
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm a 33 year old mom to my amazing 18 month old Jaxon and expecting another baby boy on Jan 3, with a probable schedule c section late December. Congrats to all you moms!!