2nd Trimester
Options

Infected teeth and no way to relieve pain

I have 4 infected teeth because I have a problem with paralysis of the bottom half of my esophagus the sphincter and the tip of my stomach and make me puke 3 to 5 times a day they put me on and biotic but Tylenol and all the ice and normal remedies aren't working and I am to the point I can't even get out of bed in severely swollen in my fave the er blew me off and said to suck it up i literally have blood and infection oozing in my mouth and my dentist is just an emergency dentist and says he can't do anything to help besides pull the teeth but we are fighting wityh dental insurance to cover the procedure what has helped other people 

Re: Infected teeth and no way to relieve pain

• Options
    inkrose97 said:
    I have 4 infected teeth because I have a problem with paralysis of the bottom half of my esophagus the sphincter and the tip of my stomach and make me puke 3 to 5 times a day they put me on and biotic but Tylenol and all the ice and normal remedies aren't working and I am to the point I can't even get out of bed in severely swollen in my fave the er blew me off and said to suck it up i literally have blood and infection oozing in my mouth and my dentist is just an emergency dentist and says he can't do anything to help besides pull the teeth but we are fighting wityh dental insurance to cover the procedure what has helped other people 
    If the infection is that bad that you are oozing and you are pregnant, this is a major issue and needs to be taken seriously - you don't want this to get into your blood stream for the safety of your baby and you....believe me a PIC line is NOT fun.  If possible, i would try a different ER, and/or get a second opinion from another dentist ASAP 
  • Options
    At the very minimum either the dentist or er should have put you on antibiotics for the infection. You need to consult another dentist and talk with your ob.  This is dangerous for both of you.