November 2016 Moms

7 Month Check-in

2»

Re: 7 Month Check-in

• tvh1982tvh1982 member
    edited July 2017
    I did/do a mix of purée and blw @ALBONNET1218. My purées are/were homemade so they never were smooth. I'd either feed her pieces or gave her a little spoon feed and then gave her something to explore herself. 
    This way she would have eaten a little more. I know they say not to mix purée and blw, but my LO definitely knows the different between chewing and not chewing. So I have/had no problems here.
    Oh sorry, yes you did mention you breastfeed. 
    Hope you find something that works for the two of you!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Ya I kind of do a combo too @tvh1982

DH tried going in last night when LO woke up at 11 pm. No luck. He continued to scream like he was being murdered until I fed him. At this point I feel like he will never STTN. Ugh! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, would love to be added to the private group. It's way too quiet around here!
  • Hang in there. Suddenly they get the STTN thing.
    My LO is a month older and only STTN for almost a week now. I so did not think this would happen anytime soon!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers