Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I lost my first baby

I lost my first baby to a micscarriage last year 2 months before I found out I was pregnant again I now have a beautiful little girl but I'm still having a hard time dealing with the fact that I lost my first baby what can I do to help my self feel better 

Re: I lost my first baby

• Options
    I'd say you need to get a therapist and look into some mood elevators if it is still bothering you that much. Having someone to talk to (a professional) would probably be good in your case. MC sucks, but unfortunately it's a part of life, and you have to somehow look for the good in life and appreciate that you do have a beautiful little girl... not everyone gets that. A professional should be able to help you through this and help you to be able to live in the moment, which is a struggle for a lot of us (myself included). 

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    I second talking to a therapist, or even your doctor. Those feelings so soon after birth sound like PPD to me, which is completely normal and treatable.
    Miscarriage is hard no matter what, but you have to find a new normal. Focus on the beautiful baby you do have and find a way to honor the baby you lost through that. But most importantly, speak to a professional. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found speaking openly about feeling sad about the loss of your child was the best for me in conjunction with a weekly counseling appointment. Some days I call my friends and say I feel like shit today and I miss my baby. Acknowledging it allows me to feel those feeling express them and still go about my day. I'll be thinking about you <3 It does get better but you always miss your baby 
  • Options

Hello sister. I am really sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts to face the miscarriage in life. It tears apart the woman and there’s nothing left to see in the world. It is the dream of every woman to have the own child. I would like to say to you, it is the time to move on in your life and see the best and take care of your girl properly. You are blessed with the baby girl and you need to fully support your girl. You need to get over it and there is nothing left in the past and start the new phase in your life. I know you are truly hurt and feel low sometimes but you should see the beautiful world and need to change yourself for the sake of your girl. The past has gone and it is the time to start the new phase in life with your lovely girl and play with her and care about her properly. Surely if you keep yourself busy in other activities then one day you will get over it and bring the happiness in your life.

I am here to support you and I truly understand your condition. It is the time to make the changes in your life and bring the happiness again your life. I know it is difficult for you but not impossible dear. You can start the changes by eating the healthy diet and have the high nutrients foods daily. You can drink the fresh juice and fresh fruit daily. You need to change your schedule and spend the most time in playing with your child.  It help in bringing the happiness in your life again.  

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. :( I lost my first baby as well, after learning on July 28 that there was no heartbeat. My boyfriend and I didn't plan the pregnancy, but we were going to have the baby and undergo CVS testing and it was devastating that we lost it. We're going to therapy now and it's been very encouraging (and thank goodness for this counselor because I was really having a hard time dealing with the loss). I definitely recommend therapy if you haven't gotten it. It definitely helps. You will never stop thinking about the first baby, even though you have your little girl now. I completely understand.