September 2015 Moms

Pregnant again!

124»

Re: Pregnant again!

• @carlialexis I'm due Dec 15th too! I hated the strict schedule at first but I'm getting used to it now. We were all so close here though and I do miss that! 
  • @jlemons-2 I'm on the September 2017 board and I NEVER post because I hate the categories so much! It's like for every relevant category there are 300 posts by the time I look at it, and with an almost two year old running around who has time to sift through alllllll of those posts? And the categories don't even sound fun. "Tuesday ticker change," "weekly symptoms." Ummm no thanks lol.

Due September 21st with a boy, DD was due September 20th so they have the potential for the same birthday, two years apart! 

Congrats to all the mamas expecting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Late to the game, but due sometime in late Feb!!!

Thank you ladies for being an amazing support system during my first set pregnancy!!!
  • Baby #2 coming in late February!
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• @blizmark it does make it hard to connect with anyone because there is no organic conversation. 

• Congrats @yellow1daisy on your new little!
  • blizmark said:
    @jlemons-2 I'm on the September 2017 board and I NEVER post because I hate the categories so much! It's like for every relevant category there are 300 posts by the time I look at it, and with an almost two year old running around who has time to sift through alllllll of those posts? And the categories don't even sound fun. "Tuesday ticker change," "weekly symptoms." Ummm no thanks lol.

Due September 21st with a boy, DD was due September 20th so they have the potential for the same birthday, two years apart! 

Congrats to all the mamas expecting!
    Omg I know!! Due aug 19 and the aug 2017 board is awful!! It's just so "blah". I asked a question in there and basically got made fun of for it!! They told me they weren't doctors and made fun of me for asking them. I miss my sept 2015 ladies!!
  • @carlialexis I noticed that in my Oct17 board. It was very different from when I was here on this BMB. I got used to it though. 
  • Hello, ladies! It’s been a longgg time! I just wanted to pop back on here and let you all know that we are expecting again. I’m actually almost in the third trimester now (due March 1st, 2018). I miss this board so much! 
    *Trigger Warning*
    We did have a loss back in March and I kind of lost myself for a while. I’m just now starting to come back. I’m so excited to meet my little girl!! I’ve been so scared to get attached to her after what happened, but I’m feeling more confident with her every day. 

Here is our announcement pic!  :)

• I really enjoy that some of us ladies still pop on here to check from time to time. I really felt we all had such a good community going when we were all preggo together! I just wanted to say hi, and post an update of my kiddos for anyone who is checking in. My DS ended up being born the same day as DD, so they are exactly two years apart! 

• @blizmark they are beautiful! Mine are 7 days apart 8/26/15 (but from this group) and then my daughter on 8/19/17. I’m already so worried about planning birthday parties, I can’t imagine them on the same exact day! Good luck to you!

• @dmbfan46835 I love it! Every time I feel like a crazy person to have two, two years apart, I tell myself I’m not the only one and it makes me feel a *tiny* bit better! I’m definitely dreading birthdays... more so when they’re older!
  • Beautiful babes! I had my son in September! Mila and Leo are 2 years and 1 month apart!