November 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (6/26)

1) How far along are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this or next week? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Tell us something weird/unique about yourself!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Monday Ticker Change (6/26)

• 1) How far along are you? 19 weeks! So close to halfway! Baby is the size of a mango/zucchini/hot dog, according to my various apps. In my experience, those things are all pretty different sizes though.

2) How are you feeling? Good! I love the movement I'm feeling now and it's making me more confident/secure in the pregnancy, which is a nice change. My sciatica has gotten pretty awful and I'm hoping switching to a larger pillow between my legs will help. My snoogle would be perfect, but it is making me so hot and claustrophobic that I just can't.

3) Any appointments this or next week? Yes! Normal check up today and then AS next Monday!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I cannot seem to find an OB group in my soon-to-be new city that delivers at the hospital I want and also is currently accepting transfers. I've gotten turned down by 2, 1 is reviewing my medical records before deciding to take me on or not, and the other has just been radio silence. WTF?! Why you no want my business? I'm showing up at your hospital one way or another when I'm in labor, so one of you should really just take me on now.

5) GTKY: Tell us something weird/unique about yourself! I made this GTKY and I am having the hardest time coming up with something. I will probably change this if I think of something good, but for now all I can come up with is inspired by the amount of driving in the rain I did this weekend - I cannot handle windshield wipers on the high setting. They move too fast and fool with my eyes and weirdly, make me giggly. I had to use them on the highway this weekend and DD was so confused as so why I had a huge, stupid smile on my face while driving in the pouring rain.

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you?  20 weeks! (Yesterday)

2) How are you feeling? Good! Anxiety is bad :(

3) Any appointments this or next week? Today and probably another day this week for anatomy scan. Terrified for that. 

5) GTKY: Tell us something weird/unique about yourself!   Some may think I'm weird for how many kids I have because I never wanted kids at all. (This will be my 6th, 5th living. One of my twins passed away in 2015.)
  • @laura3+2 I'm sorry your anxiety is up. What is causing it?
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • 2Dash2Dash member
    1) How far along are you? 20 weeks! Yeah!

2) How are you feeling?  Feeling good today.  I did too much on the Saturday and paid for it on Sunday but I'm feeling good again.  Went on a walk at lunch with a friend and it was long and there were stairs - can't lie I was tired...but I did it!

3) Any appointments this or next week? Next appointment is July10th

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?  I've mentioned a couple times on this forum how horrible my manager is and how hard he has make coming to work for me and my colleagues.  We found out last week he was leaving.  Not just that but he was told to leave!!!  And I thought he'd be around a couple more weeks but his last day is Friday!  I feel like it's Christmas over here!

5) GTKY: Tell us something weird/unique about yourself! I used to be a dancer when I was young and that led to some t.v. work for a couple of years - so I was in some movies and some poor Canadian t.v. shows lol.

Also - I can move my baby toe really far away from my other toes - it grosses people out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @2Dash Yay! My boss was let go too, and I feel way better. PS that also happens to my baby toe!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @2Dash Now I need to know - what movies??

• 2Dash2Dash member
    @kissthesky32 - Probably the one people get the biggest kick out of was Canadian Bacon (with John Candy - I even got to meet him) - my role was uncredited.  Mostly it was small things in movies being filmed in Toronto - I did the most work on Canadian t.v. Like Ready or Not.  Really...nothing fancy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kdl89kdl89 member
        20 weeks ... halfway!!!  Baby is the size of banana!

2) How are you feeling?
        I feel good this week, little tired but good.

Nope not this week.

Rave: I got my baby box today! I didn't know I could get a baby box in my province till one of my coworkers told me. Also the place where I picked up my baby box  does mom and  baby groups to give mom a chance to get out and talk with other new mom's so I may have to look into that a little more when baby gets here.

This is a hard one ..... I can touch my tongue to my nose. 
  • 1) How far along are you?
    18 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    hot! Otherwise fine as long as I'm careful when I get up to avoid the RLP.

My level 2 ultrasound is on Friday! 

None

I eat frozen pizza oddly at home. First I pick any topping off (I like just cheese), then I eat all the cheese, then I lick the sauce off and then I eat the crust. I don't do this in public or with pizza from a restaurant though.
  • Day late, sorry!

1) How far along are you
    ?
    19 weeks - size of a hot dog.

2) How are you feeling?
    Sciatica is making an appearance. 

Thursday in the morning. Anatomy scan is still light years away.

Work is barely stressful but it really works me up. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I share a birthday with my sister. We're not twins! We could share a birthday with this LO but I doubt my doctor will let me go that long. 

November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited June 2017
    @ElizabethSchuyler When my sciatica was at its worst, the chiro and doing a sitting stretch to touch my toes helped the most. (Not happening now for me, not sure about you!) The doc also gave me a night splint to keep my foot / leg stretched and that reduced some of the pulling in the butt / back area. I have been very lucky with it lately since I'm not driving to work, but it will come back with a vengeance!

•  
    20 weeks. 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Heartburn city over here. She might have a ton of hair!
    Next week I think. Endocrinologist soon too. 
    Rant: Cant convince myself to drink enough water despite attempt. Suggestions? I do lemon and seltzer but then I just want to drink a ton of seltzer. 
    I can make all sorts of animal noises, from farm animals to cats and dogs. 
  • @antwolfe I have the occasional apple juice and ice pops to get some fluids in.

• @AntWolfe
    You can flavor the water! Crystal Light packets or those drops you put in the water bottle. I can only stand water plain if it's ice cold so for work I bring frozen water bottles since I work outside I have to make sure I'm drinking water.