March 2018 Moms

First post in March 2018

KtjennksKtjennks member
edited June 2017 in March 2018 Moms
Hi! My name is Katie (28) ! I have a 16 month old and just found out I am 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant with our 2nd! We are due March 4th ! Can't wait for this group to fill up!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First post in March 2018

• I literally just posted in February 2018 because there was no March board lol. I may go between the two because I'm due March 1st. Congratulations on your pregnancy @Ktjennks
  • @fiddleRN79   I was thinking about doing the same thing! My 1st was 2 weeks early.. So this one could possibly be Feb also. Which I'm hoping that isn't the case because my 1st was born Feb 12 !   Congratulations to you too!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited June 2017
    @Ktjennks I'm creating an Introductions thread for the board, feel free to copy and past your introduction there!

• Hi, everyone! @Ktjennks not sure if the Intro board has been put up yet, but I just got my positive test yesterday! Due date is March 6th. I have a 20-month-old daughter. So excited and hopeful! Looking forward to chatting with you all! 
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"