March 2018 Moms

** Introductions **

LoveInDCLoveInDC member
edited June 2017 in March 2018 Moms
Welcome to the March 2018 BMB! Please introduce yourself here and include your estimated due date, BFP date, if you are a FTM, STM or what not and any other information about yourself that you'd like to share :)

Re: ** Introductions **

• @BumpAdmin Can we get a sticky?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, @kierstenvictoria! We are happy to have you here. I'm sorry you have gotten some negative responses already- you are welcome here and we are excited for you! Bummed that the negativity found this board already and cluttered our intros with mean gifs. Please ignore and stay here! 
  • @heatherdubrow  - we have the exact same timing. I had my FET in April that ended in *TW* m/c *end TW* and I'm now due 3/1 as well. 
  • @missydallas thats crazy! Yay for rainbow babies  <3
  • @heatherdubrow - I could probably bet our REs follow a similar protocol :smile:
  • @missydallas lupron, estradiol patches, and PIO?
  • @tosh24 fingers crossed for a great 4th beta!
  • @heatherdubrow yep! you got it. Dr. is trying to move me to suppositories on Friday, but I'm hesitant, I haven't heard great things, and I don't mind the PIO injections.
  • @tosh24 - beta hell sucks, I'm sorry. Sending you good vibes for numbers tomorrow.
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"